aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I wish the love scene would have been longer and more kisses or yes, have him move on top. Hehe.

Goshhhhhhh! I just love these two together.

And yes, just like someone kept mentioning in earlier posts, totally love Kim's makeup in here, so naturally gorgeous!

I want some sweet scenes before this drama ends because Parob has been so harsh on Wanvisa the majority of the time.

Man, in Ananberley's next lakorn together, I want to see them in a romance comedy. I think both are great at comedy, which is something very hard to do. About 90% of the actors/actresses who do comedy either overdo it or just can't make me laugh but Ananberley have been awesome at it, so I would like to see them in either a heavy slap kiss, no kidnapping, just forced marriages heavy slap kiss or a romance comedy where they're both married and they go through ups and downs together. Hahah.

One lakorn is not enough for me.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they need another lakorn together maybe that's not possible but i will dream anyway ANANBERLEY 

4 hours to go  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you can give them anything and they will do it with perfection , they are that great in my eyes , love scene,  fight scene , comedy scene,  SLAP/KISS,  sad scene, sweet scene, drama scene  , anything will do just put them together and my face will be stuck in front of the screen and my mind taken with the scene  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  they blew me awwayyyyyy 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEn3FgMtH6s
Love their bromance here. I love how Tik called Ananda and how Ananda responsed to Tik...so cute... I nrealy forget Ananda is the youngest one here. Wonder what they talk abt and Ananda said "romanTik".
I like to see a pic where our Golden boys hangout together in real life. But it may be imposivble causeeach of them is busy with their life and work.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone watching it live...would be great if u guys can give a live blog hahaha...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Kim cries beautifully 

It's airing now but it's not on YouTube.
ohhh noooooo she does cry sooo weeeelllllllllllllllllll that she know how to make me emotional ooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: