"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
SLAP1

slap2

slap3

don't get fooled bythese slaps coz they want each other BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY

CRAZY IN LOVE  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
SLAP1

slap2

slap3

don't get fooled bythese slaps coz they want each other BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY

CRAZY IN LOVE  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
For these gifs, you can see they mover closer to each other and it's Wanvisa to make a move here We know that they want and desire each other tooooo much. I though they will do s.thing there but none quite disappointed
Need to sleep now. Hope can dream abt Ananberley
One more though and will be off. Why keep bickering, why don't say love words to each. We all know that both of them are be in love with each other. Give us more sweet scenes, not Parop force Wanvisa to do what he wants. Is it the preview that will have misunderstanding??? That's why she leaves him?????

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
One more though and will be off. Why keep bickering, why don't say love words to each. We all know that both of them are be in love with each other. Give us more sweet scenes, not Parop force Wanvisa to do what he wants. Is it the preview that will have misunderstanding??? That's why she leaves him?????
coz the two of them are stubborn  and crazyyy two fire together when they meet after anger or a misunderstanding they can't be sweet to each other but at the same they want each other you know what i mean ? 

BEST PAIR FOR ME  they can express the feeling sooooo brilliantly without words

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
I didn't notice this!  :shock2:

I thought so !! When I saw the scene, I was like "this reminds me of Sawan Biang" lol.
Kim & Ananda are killing me with their chemistry, the sexual tension between the two is intense, that slap scene as they gradually get drawn together was my fav.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I LOVE THIS LAKORN ONE OF MY TOP FAVORITE 

hot hot hot couple what a saad saad thing it ends with 9eps i still can't get over it  :cry:  :cry:

extremely sexy couple  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  look how he touch her waist and the way she's surrendering to him and the way he's feeling her with his face :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :faint: :faint: :faint: 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Ooooh...the parents had history.  No wonder they're enemies.
Lol that is why they said it is a romeo and juliet story.
So uh can Ying sing any other song or does she only know one song? It is getting a bit annoying.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
She was secretly hoping that he would come rescue her at the wedding.  And just like that…they are back to their funny selves.  I love how feisty she is, but backs down all the time when he punks her. 

That quick kiss…I’m all smiles.  The way he teases her.  My cheeks hurt. 

Her face when he asked for a kiss before going to work.  So narak!  He said to kiss him like it’s the last kiss of her life.  And then when he grabbed her face & kissed her on the cheeks.  Someone slap me!   

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol that is why they said it is a romeo and juliet story.
So uh can Ying sing any other song or does she only know one song? It is getting a bit annoying.
:lmao3: I was saying the same thing.  If she sings one more time, imma  :gungirl:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
it's confirmed the kiss in this scene was cut  :whatever:  :whatever:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
:no: How could they!!! That would have been the perfect kiss since they have been longing for each other.  It’s so hot how he keeps moving in.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
:lmao3: I was saying the same thing.  If she sings one more time, imma  :gungirl:
The repetitive of the song and instrumental It is as annoying as "i'm his future fiance, we're getting married and you're the mistress" all put together and that is saying a lot for me! If it wasn't for me wanting to hear ananda's voice, i'd watch this on mute lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
She was secretly hoping that he would come rescue her at the wedding.  And just like that…they are back to their funny selves.  I love how feisty she is, but backs down all the time when he punks her. 

That quick kiss…I’m all smiles.  The way he teases her.  My cheeks hurt. 

Her face when he asked for a kiss before going to work.  So narak!  He said to kiss him like it’s the last kiss of her life.  And then when he grabbed her face & kissed her on the cheeks.  Someone slap me!   
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: me too i was smiling like crazy i missed my juu and jimm :ghehe: love them soo much :heart: :heart: :heart: another thing her eyes literally light up the moment she saw him , like "my romeo you are here to save me " :spin:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
I LOVE THIS LAKORN ONE OF MY TOP FAVORITE 

hot hot hot couple what a saad saad thing it ends with 9eps i still can't get over it  :cry:  :cry:

extremely sexy couple  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  look how he touch her waist and the way she's surrendering to him and the way he's feeling her with his face :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :faint: :faint: :faint:
He's sooooo feeling her up!  Poor Kim...I wish I was in her place.  I'll take all the abuse for her.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The repetitive of the song and instrumental It is as annoying as "i'm his future fiance, we're getting married and you're the mistress" all put together and that is saying a lot for me! If it wasn't for me wanting to hear ananda's voice, i'd watch this on mute lol.
That's why I can only take one lakorn per day.  I'd go crazy.  Somsupa is still worse haha.

Are you talking about the instrumental for that song?  Yes...it's overplayed.  But, I love the other instrumentals.