Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  iwill upload it before they got delete thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for sharing 
You don't need na. We have better engsub to save later from Kimmy fanclub. I prefer Kimmy which is better quality and full screen^^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
You don't need na. We have better engsub to save later from Kimmy fanclub. I prefer Kimmy which is better quality and full screen^^
i know i just want to save it temporary  then delete it after i got the sub from our amazing team sub :p you know what i mean? 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know I'm quite disappointed in Wanvisa. I can't believe that she just gave in and was going to really marry another guy. If Parob didn't kidnap her, she would have gone through with the entire wedding. Wanvisa was such a great character in the beginning, spicy, daring, bold, modern, spunky, ready to rumble at all times but she collapsed at the very last moment. That totally ruined it for me. Sure, Parob was a jerk 75% of the time but still, don't just marry someone you don't love especially when you're supposedly in love with someone else and he just died too. It makes her tears for him seem pretty worthless when she was going to move on anyway.

There were so many things they could have done to make it sadder or show her emotions towards him while he was faking his death to test her heart. Sadly, she failed it. Like during the scene she was dancing with the fiancé while thinking of Parob, they could have done a scene where she missed him so much that she believed she was dancing with him instead. Or when he came to visit her and was just standing there at the window, they could have given her some deep true love lines and make her cry her heart out in vain for him. Something along those lines because even though Ananberley has great chemistry but the lack of a good script and emotional scenes takes away from the overall love story.

Or they could have made her so broken hearted over his death that she became sick or have a scene where the fiance forces himself on her and she struggles out pulling a knife on herself pledging her love towards only Parob. Goshhhhh! They sort of ruined it for me, story wise. Honestly speaking, Seur does lack depth and a solid storyline especially these scenes that should be the climax already but I feel as though it's so empty, much void, like something's missing or incomplete. I'm so sad. The writers did quite a bad job with the storyline and events in these later episodes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
3Zaab: Chompoo asked Ananda: Have you seen Kim's boyfriend yet? Kim asked: Who's my boyfriend? Chompoo then answered: Oyy, no one in this country knows. (Sarcastically) Hahah.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
thank for posting and translating 3Zaap preview but don't tell me Ananberley shared the screen time??? :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

cr: gif from adsd

ohhh giiirrrlllllll thank you for making it  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Found it in pantip. P'Ananda talks about tiger. The journalists seem like very enjoy and excited to participate this topic lol. Especially when Ananda says"where is Jim." They scream so hard :loool:  :loool:  :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl6m527XfHk 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:
Found it in pantip. P'Ananda talks about tiger. The journalists seem like very enjoy and excited to participate this topic lol. Especially when Ananda says"where is Jim." They scream so hard :loool:  :loool:  :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl6m527XfHk
Ananda looked so cool when did interview. He was enjoy alot. I hope he can see positive feedback when he filmed lakorn so he can consider to do more. Want to know what are they talking abt^^