mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^ I agree!!!

I'm so excited yet sad at the same time for this week's episodes. Suer has been my fav couple from the start. And despite everything else, I definitely enjoyed the drama. 

I'll have to wait for eng subs on 3zaap in order to understand what all they're saying. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think 3zaap sucks for interviews. What happened to Ratree Samorson? They should've had the whole session. Anyone know if Ananda/Kim will get to be on Tonight Show? That one's better than 3 zaap. Ananda is such a hoot. They should've had P'Off on there too. Him with those 2 would be so funny.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
I think 3zaap sucks for interviews. What happened to Ratree Samorson? They should've had the whole session. Anyone know if Ananda/Kim will get to be on Tonight Show? That one's better than 3 zaap. Ananda is such a hoot. They should've had P'Off on there too. Him with those 2 would be so funny.
No they do not have a tonight show record. I agree with you 3ZAAP's interview is quite sucks. They just tease from begining to the end.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
We wish they can have more activities together. But it's bad that i think 3Zaap was one and only show that Ananberley appears and Suea will finish this week so they may not promote again. Just hope they can have another project:)
ceda_lee said:
Kim's whole look in 3 zaap...BEST I've ever seen. Still
Can't get over how gorgeous she is. That gown, her hair, her make up...Mark is so lucky.
I love her look too, so perfect
ceda_lee said:
Me too! I can't believe he nicknamed her that!!! He has jokes.
He must touch many times LOL

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Ugh, have to wait for the subs to watch 3 Zaap. I can't believe it's ending soon!  :cry:  :cry1:  :teary:  :weep:  But I made an mv to this with Lom Son Ruk. I hope you all like it. <3 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a1RjtIUP2Y

credit: Youtube

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Iamgreat said:
why is he looking there? XD

I guess it's so big he couldn't miss it, LOL

I agree with everyone though. 3 Zaap sucks at hosting. Chom will usually throw in a funny comment here and there. P'Ma just sits and listens. The only person who actually hosts is Kalamere.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
missstaceythao said:
Ugh, have to wait for the subs to watch 3 Zaap. I can't believe it's ending soon!  :cry:  :cry1:  :teary:  :weep:  But I made an mv to this with Lom Son Ruk. I hope you all like it. <3 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a1RjtIUP2Y

credit: Youtube
Love it! 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
The threat is so quite today. It's Monday and usually will be packed with lot comments which how we look forward to today's ep, countdown comments...guess we're all sad Suea end this week.
And can't believe we can watch Singh next week.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AnnTfan said:
heyy i didnt know you put up my IG picture lol <3
and i din't know that was your ig either :ghehe: i liked your post you put the things the same as i feel like this one too, thank you for making it :thanks: :thanks:

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

i want to cry no more pavisa next week 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
adsd18/2 said:
and i din't know that was your ig either :ghehe: i liked your post you put the things the same as i feel like this one too, thank you for making it :thanks: :thanks:

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:https://twitter.com/funnyvines/status/581924021232504834

adsd18/2 said:

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Aww you're making me blush ik im sad gonna go cry in the corner

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they gonna be sweet together again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :spin: :spin: :spin: and a kiss in the forehead

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
adsd18/2 said:
this gif is soooo. Like they kiss and stop and then decide to go in for more over and over 555 love it.
Seriously, I could not stop staring at Kim during 3zaap and the photos of 3zaap. The hair the dress her glowing makeup and the nice neckline of her dress was all very classy! She is rocking those bangs. Such a goddess, this one.