"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
jjinxx said:
this gif is soooo. Like they kiss and stop and then decide to go in for more over and over 555 love it.
that how i thought too i found it in pantip and it much better than mine so couldn't not share it with the ladies here that kiss is just magical hot , love them :heart: :heart: :heart: i can't stop describe how they made me fall deep in love with them , everything come from them it's just soo natural extremely perfect  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:

I guess it's so big he couldn't miss it, LOL

I agree with everyone though. 3 Zaap sucks at hosting. Chom will usually throw in a funny comment here and there. P'Ma just sits and listens. The only person who actually hosts is Kalamere.
Her butt's not that big tho! or is it? LOLO

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
sweetness overload miss those moment of them 

cr thairath 

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she will boss him around, but wonder why he will follow her order i'm really really super curious now it's so fresh to see nang'ek kidnap and bossing the parek like this hahaha

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
SECOND TEASER OF SINGH!!!!!!!

:dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

oh yeah :dance1:
Thank you so much Sweet_JJ !!!!!!!!!!!

Tik_lover said:
Translation in Part 2 of the Teaser in Singh
Ahju- We have just known each other for a while, and we must get marry already, for the pride of our family...not because of love.
Songklod- I have to much work and job to accomplished rather than having to take care of an obstacle like you in my life.
Ahju- Please wait until our wedding is done, and I will go from you.

Tik_Lover, Khob khun Mark Ka!!!!!   :grouphug: 

Awe, reading the translation sounds a little sad.  :cry: 

Songklod, how dare you speak to Ahju like that !!!!! :rant: 

Also, thank you so much for the Descriptions from Singh as well. Its great to have an insight of each character b/c sometimes it can be very confusing.  :flowers: 

fara_markim said:
I am very saddddd that Seur gonna end..but I also cannot wait for Signh...its more melodrama i guess and i like Mew soooo much..so they're going to marry each other in Signh? Wow

I  :heart:  Mew too.  :beer:

D~D

sarNie Adult
@ ------->  Shiny Moon, 

Love the picture u post of Tik and Mew (page:296), they look so sweet. LOVE your username picture as well. As u can tell, any picture of the Singh couple just makes me crazy/happy !!!!   :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
4 hours and a half i have mixed feeling sooo excite :dance3:  :dance3: yet i don't know , i'm still mad it's just 9 eps :girlmad:

btw kim look soooo stunning with that hairstyle love it :heart: 

gyugu

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone, I'm new here  :dance1:

Oooh.. I'm glad.. So glad that I found out about Seur much later. The wait for new episodes will drive me crazy. I don't know how you guys can do it. On that note, Thanks for updating and sending lots of awesome gif, cuts, translation and vids. Your effort is much appreciated especially to those who can't understand Thai like me.

The chemistry between Ananda and Kimberly is off the charts. They look so compatible as Parob and Wanvisa. I love Kimberly eyes, beautiful and expressive too. The part where she asked if her body can solve all the problems and asking Parob to do it is well done. The way tears brimming in her eyes threatening to fall down gets me in the heart. Parob has this way of looking at Wanvisa that I absolutely adore.It's like all he sees is her and only her. I love the characters

But, like some of you here, the plot left something to be desired, Sometime, the video is chopping, the editing still needs lots of work. There are a few time I was left scratching my head. The development of the characters are sometimes weird especially Parob where does the rational guy who takes care of Jae Jim on the island. His quicksilver temper confuses me. I know anger and rationality does not go hand in hand but the way he treated her IMHO are too much. But I love they inserted humor here and there, Jae Jim patented hak, hak and the raft with coconut scene .... " by the way... I swallowed lots of water."  The interaction between JaeJim and Parob makes this drama worth it. :wub:  :wub:

and not mention reading all these reply fangirling over scenes that makes me go nuts too is just pure love. Hoping Singh would be good as well.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@gyugu  welcome :welcome: i had a smile reading your comment so nice :p and welcome to ananberley ship 

so are you ready for today ep 

"you're the cure, you're the pain, you're the only thing i wanna touch, never knew that it could mean so much so much " ​
 ​
cr ig k_galleries 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Meoconie said:
-Tablet's full battery:checked
-Comfortable bed:checked
-Dim light:checked
-Beverage:checked
-Distracted person:have to watch out
-Popcorn: no need, can't focus on watching
Ok I'm ready for tonight's ep^^ Bring it on Pavisa
:loool:  :loool:  :loool:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:

:lolyup: :lolyup: girl now that's what i call excitement 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
LOL Meoconie, we're all ready for this week's episodes.
monkeykimmy said:
:loool:  :loool:  :loool:
adsd18/2 said:
:lolyup: :lolyup: girl now that's what i call excitement 

Now i forbid to use phone to save battery so while watching, i can come AF and discuss with you guys...hahahahha

chief_lim

sarNie Egg
Meoconie said:

changed to comfortable pajama: checked

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :faint:  i have big smile in my face right now , iwill forget that tomorrow is the end and will go in a ride with pavisa :heart: :heart: :heart: 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I finally caught up over break, excited to go home and spazzzz over today's episode. I swear at first i was just like one more episode and then all of a sudden it's already 4 in the morning, lol. :D and I thought I was the only one excited for Tik and Mew's part, OMG this year just keep on getting better and better!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo taking a pic for the nang'ek  :camera:  :camera:

their stares just fewwws minutes *deep breath*

give me kiss here  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  NO :girlmad: