"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i want to punch that rude  singer in the face you woman how do you enter someone else is house like that  :numchuck:  :numchuck: she treat wanvisa like she's nothing just looking for parob "ooh where's parob, is he coming, oh i have a meal to him " yyyyyyyyyaaaaa

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are husband and wife while the wife's suspecting that her husband hs an  affair with another woman she's mad at him 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ooooooooooooooooooooo  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  he didn't come back home and there's something he said can't wiat for sub to know that made her suuupperrr depressed i think he said that he can have other woman 

whe he treat her like that i hate it he doesn't care he was her first man he's like if you don't please me  iwill leave you wanvisa eyes are just oooooyyyyyyy can't describe she's shocked i think she can't believe she is in such situation 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Haven't watch it yet but can't you treat her nicer. You come this way far, took her from her wedding. At least they should enjoy and do sweet things. That's why she reject him later. Serve you right, Parop

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he was sooo soo cruel with her i know he love her but he just treat and talk harsh 

from my prespective wanvisa feels like she's really his wife now she doesn't have another choice she lost her virginity to him so she like it or not in the society he's her husband and he doesn't treat her with love i hate parobe in this moment  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
parobe you drive me crazy one time  i love you one tim ei hate you and one time i pity you and you made me cry , his meeting with his mom soo emotional  :cry:  :cry:

wanvisa broke my heart she's the only victim he's happy with family didn't even bother to go and see her 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I don't get this why he keep being cruel to her. Their family issue is clear now. Only person doesn't know is her. Now i don't like Parop at all. Wanvisa must be tired both emotion and physical so she doesn't bother to argue back, just listen to him:(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I don't get this why he keep being cruel to her. Their family issue is clear now. Only person doesn't know is her. Now i don't like Parop at all. Wanvisa must be tired both emotion and physical so she doesn't bother to argue back, just listen to him:(
exactlyyyy :girlmad: she soo exhausted 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i better not go an see spoiler they drive me impatient *1000000 

just seeing the pic i'm already teary i'm crazy? , there's no one in this world can love you like your mother and father   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  your father is the back that you can count on him when you lose strength 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
don't tell me he send that crazy singer to pick up his clothes give me a gun i want to kill him right now you bastard

cry cry until your tears dry you don't deserve her 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Okays, i am so confused right now. Why the hell did Parob told that singer to pick up his clothes and why did she say all those words for?
How many episode are there left or is this the last episode?