Meoconie

sarNie Adult
The more i watch the more i cry for Wanvisa. Leave him and don't back to him son. Oiiiiiiiiiii i really hate Parop in today ep. He just hurts her by saying cruel thing to her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't stop crying , family is the most important thing in this life i miss my dad i miss crying on muom's shoulder we grow up we should be strong but there's moment you just lose it and want you mom and dad shoulder to cry on , soorrryy i'm a little bit emotional right now 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
The more i watch the more i cry for Wanvisa. Leave him and don't back to him son. Oiiiiiiiiiii i really hate Parop in today ep. He just hurts her by saying cruel thing to her.
you spoke my mind , i seriously was like even if they didn't end up together i'm happy he doesn't deserve her he keep hurt her time after time without mercy i'm verryyy mad and hate him too , smiling an talkin to his fiance in front of her like that 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my reaction after today ep and seeing the preview and remember tomorrow is the end 

she's gifted and she has a big talent  :thumbup: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
amazing chemistry fabulous pair one of my ultimate favorite one just wooooooooooowww love this two , and tiger despite evrything will be number one in my list :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
No comment for today ep, disappointed at Parop but seeing preview, LOL Wanvisa for kick him hard. Yes being hard to him, make him like slave.
Now I'm tired of them being back and forth. How many time did Wanvisa go back home? Never seen n'ek lefthome and back so many times. I'm quite surprised at her father. He should question Parop what he did to her that made her go home with that state. And in restaurant scene, he liked nothing happened btw his daughter and Parop.
I prepare for hilarious scenes of Pavisa in e9^^

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Watching their bed scene again, the only scene that i like in this ep. He told something abt having children. So cutttttte^^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Watching their bed scene again, the only scene that i like in this ep. He told something abt having children. So cutttttte^^
he's in time the sweetest one and in time the worst ever , i feel dizzy  :wackonut:  :wackonut:

beautiful moment 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe7bL4I6eeI

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:spin: :spin:

awwwwwwwwwwwww  :kiss2:

and here :heart: :heart: :heart:   :kiss2:

:drools:  :drools:  :drools:

why he can't be sweet all the time , i love how he hold her closer to his chest 

I LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE THE FEELING THEY GAVE IN THE MOMENT LIKE A REAL HUSBAND AND WIFE talking sweet and discussing something, seeing this would never imagine he will treat her bad later

now babe let's play something more serious 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wanted to punch her here 

BTW please anyone can read thai can tell me wht did wanvisa write in here

and here she start to be mad and jealous afer i don't know what that woman said to her 

and i'm guessing hes said that to her "are you jealous" 

and when she tried to pretend that evil smile he did waaaw

cecilia

Staff member
I would do the same too if I'm in Wanvisa ... who in the world could tolerate such ill temper and rude man like Parod.  He plays her emotion so hard, he steps all over her love for his own purpose and that to me is too much coming from man who supposely love her more than anything else ..  I could careless if these other women are real or fake. If I'm in Wanvisa's shoe and hearing all these first wife, second wife, third wife, etc. I'm going to be just as disappointed too.  It's about time she comes around to grab him by the neck lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he wanted a kiss but she is hurt  from last night 

i loved his love jealous desire whispers but this whisper is a cruel hateful  whisper 

and here hes start to be cruel and treat her soooo badly i guess after she refused to give him a kiss he said i think "man doesn't like when the woman treat them coldly" like if husband doesn't love cold shoulder from their wife 
her face after he said these words :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  shocked speechless

she doesn't need to speak her eyes say everything in her mind :teary:  :teary:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Only caught up through episode 4 but omg episode 5 and above must be drama filled from what everyone is saying  :cry: Why Pranob, why!? 

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
I hate parop to death!!! He sent yokmanee to make wanvisa jealous and treat her like she has no feeling, just to test whether sshe loves hom or nott...thats cruel!!!! Even yokmanee doesnt want to do it..buy she said "guys is complicated and weird.you and Somkhrod are both the smae"..meaning in Singh, Somkhod will ask Yokmanee for help too..lol

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
fara_markim said:
I hate parop to death!!! He sent yokmanee to make wanvisa jealous and treat her like she has no feeling, just to test whether sshe loves hom or nott...thats cruel!!!! Even yokmanee doesnt want to do it..buy she said "guys is complicated and weird.you and Somkhrod are both the smae"..meaning in Singh, Somkhod will ask Yokmanee for help too..lol
Seriously, after all those things happened, he still questions abt her love to him. Hate you hate you Parop. Why make us hate Parop when this part is nearly done.

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Meoconie said:
Seriously, after all those things happened, he still questions abt her love to him. Hate you hate you Parop. Why make us hate Parop when this part is nearly done.
Yes, I feel like want to smack his face when he asked Yokmanee, "Do you think she loves me?" and I also like how Yokmanee answer. "Love til she doesnt even want to see your face anymore. The more she loves, the more she'll hate. Goodluck on chasing her back". Lol, I believe that is why Parop went to meet Wanvisa at the stairs.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMGawd! Wanvisa's family scene had me bawling. Kim can hella cry. She makes me weak. You know that kinda cry when you don't want to cry & you're trying hard to hold it in, but tears just keep dripping?!! Ya...that was me.

Parop you A-HOLE! And then he's so freaking sensitive. He says a million hurtful things to her & she takes it like a champ. She says one negative thing to him (like she forgot about him & she'll think of it as a nightmare) and you his puppy face.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Well...they did had a rough start hahaha. He might think she only agreed to run away with him because she didn't want to marry that wuss. Haha...he peed his pants. What a big chicken.