Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
OMGawd! Wanvisa's family scene had me bawling. Kim can hella cry. She makes me weak. You know that kinda cry when you don't want to cry & you're trying hard to hold it in, but tears just keep dripping?!! Ya...that was me.

Parop you A-HOLE! And then he's so freaking sensitive. He says a million hurtful things to her & she takes it like a champ. She says one negative thing to him (like she forgot about him & she'll think of it as a nightmare) and you his puppy face.
Was it what she said at the end. Look at his face, i don't want hate him anymore:) but serve him right for treat her like that

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Meoconie said:
Was it what she said at the end. Look at his face, i don't want hate him anymore:) but serve him right for treat her like that
Yes, she said she's over him and just think of their past as a nightmare. I seriously cannot wait for tomorrow. Go Wanvisa get your revenge. 
But...  :cry: we might not get Anaberly again..how to survive that after Seur end?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
fara_markim said:
I hate parop to death!!! He sent yokmanee to make wanvisa jealous and treat her like she has no feeling, just to test whether sshe loves hom or nott...thats cruel!!!! Even yokmanee doesnt want to do it..buy she said "guys is complicated and weird.you and Somkhrod are both the smae"..meaning in Singh, Somkhod will ask Yokmanee for help too..lol
totally he's so selfish and so no manly in that , she gave everything everything a woman can gave to a man 

fara_markim said:
Yes, I feel like want to smack his face when he asked Yokmanee, "Do you think she loves me?" and I also like how Yokmanee answer. "Love til she doesnt even want to see your face anymore. The more she loves, the more she'll hate. Goodluck on chasing her back". Lol, I believe that is why Parop went to meet Wanvisa at the stairs.
i was happy when he went back and didn't found her there he deserve what wanvisa will do for him cruel , the arrogance of the men , they think they can do whatever they want and women will forgive him 

fara_markim said:
Yes, she said she's over him and just think of their past as a nightmare. I seriously cannot wait for tomorrow. Go Wanvisa get your revenge. 
But...  :cry: we might not get Anaberly again..how to survive that after Seur end?
GO wanvisa take your revenge the power of hurt woman  :gungirl:  :gungirl:

thank you thank you for translating :thanks: :thanks:  :flowers:  :flowers:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
After I watched ep.8, I'm so confuse... All the thing he did is just to test Wanvisa loves him or not? WTH is it!!! :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  I cant understand :annoyed:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will miss ananberley to the max and yes i will keep hope maybe one day will see them working together again  :tearybye:  :tearybye:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
I finally caught up over break, excited to go home and spazzzz over today's episode. I swear at first i was just like one more episode and then all of a sudden it's already 4 in the morning, lol. :D and I thought I was the only one excited for Tik and Mew's part, OMG this year just keep on getting better and better!!!!

No, no, no girl, your not the only one excited for Tik and Mew b/c Im SUPER EXCITED for their part as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yahoo:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
nothing is more beautiful and more importand than to have a warm family that loves you not matter what happen they are a strength , such an emotional moment i felt in these scene and still feel tears will drop every time i watch it  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

i love how they show that a father can forgive his daughter no matter how harsh he look in his heart she's his beloved daughter and he will forgive her coz he loves her and he's there for her in hard times  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  i don't want to cry again *deep breath*

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I wish my father was like that, but he's not. Watching this makes me cry, because in lakorn, they always make everything turn out good. Even if it doesn't end up good, they have the good memories to keep.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I liked today's episode. Yes, Parob is a jerk again to Wanvisa but man, those sad scenes really showcase Kim's acting. Kim's acting was sooooo good. Ananda, I'm more and more amazed at his acting abilities. All of his emotions are through his eyes! The scene where he was heartbroken when she left their home was awesome. Gosh, so many good close up,deep intimate emotions from both sides.

Hahahaha! I busted out laughing when Parob was like add some veggies into the food or else we won't be able to take a dump. That was funny.

I watched 3Zaabz! Hopefully, Kimmy Station will sub it because you can't miss it if you're a fan of Ananberley outside the lakorn world. Ananda is veryyyyyyyyyy impressed with Kim. He has nothing but praises for her and plus, he said, he is willing to collaborate with her again. No one asked him. He disclosed it himself. Hahaha. He's impressed with Kim's talents and yes, he believes she has so much sportsmanship. She's willing to do a lot things others won't for the sake of acting. Wow! I just the feeling that he really likes her. He loves to be around her. He enjoys her company. He talks about Kim like he's so comfortable. Lol

Who knows.....between them, let it be in the future.

gyugu

sarNie Egg
Yes, that picture really shows Tik and Mew age differences. I hope that doesn't affect their characters though. 

I got glimpse on EP8 and man.. Parob deserve a slap or two (no kiss..lol). I keep asking myself how can he do that to Wanvisa. He's the perfect example of guy who treats you hot and cold. Oh yeah..he can send you floating to a cloud nine and next second you're lying on the ground nursing you broken heart ALONE. Thus, I will restrain myself until EP9 so that I can watch it immediately after I watch EP8. In EP9, I'm sure Parob will suffer. I want my (Wanvisa's) revenge harsh and swift.

Well, that doesn't mean I don't them to end up together, I just want to see Wanvisa on top and Parob suffers. I want him to crawl and grovel. Now, I sound like a sadist  :lol:  

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult

He has nothing but praises for her and plus, he said, he is willing to collaborate with her again. No one asked him.
Really? He said it in 3ZAAP? Really hope they will get a chance to take another lakorn.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Tonight is the last episode of Suer! Who's ready?!

Half excited, half not. I look forward to watch Golden Boys, but know today is last ep, haven't prepare at all:(
aiyaja said:
I liked today's episode. Yes, Parob is a jerk again to Wanvisa but man, those sad scenes really showcase Kim's acting. Kim's acting was sooooo good. Ananda, I'm more and more amazed at his acting abilities. All of his emotions are through his eyes! The scene where he was heartbroken when she left their home was awesome. Gosh, so many good close up,deep intimate emotions from both sides.
Hahahaha! I busted out laughing when Parob was like add some veggies into the food or else we won't be able to take a dump. That was funny.
I watched 3Zaabz! Hopefully, Kimmy Station will sub it because you can't miss it if you're a fan of Ananberley outside the lakorn world. Ananda is veryyyyyyyyyy impressed with Kim. He has nothing but praises for her and plus, he said, he is willing to collaborate with her again. No one asked him. He disclosed it himself. Hahaha. He's impressed with Kim's talents and yes, he believes she has so much sportsmanship. She's willing to do a lot things others won't for the sake of acting. Wow! I just the feeling that he really likes her. He loves to be around her. He enjoys her company. He talks about Kim like he's so comfortable. Lol
Hope that I won't wait for long to watch with sub. I can't help but ship Ananberley for real. Let's wait for the future...hahahah now just have more projects together.

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Yes, Ananda has been praising Kim since forever. I like how he said that Kim is a very experience actress especially during the underwater scene. She is someone who is willing to do everything that the director asked. She gave her all in acting. (psst..that is why we get to see Anaberly deep kiss too since Ananda request p'Aof that his nang'ek need to be someone who will give her soul to acting and someone who do 'it' real!). I also read somewhere that Ananda is also gives his opinion to the film area that if possible, he wanted to work with Kim in a movie. ....If we cannot see Ananda in lakorn anymore, please Kim, consider a movie or two. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I think Yayaying's character is the one that knows all the secrets between the gangs but she's gona help the good gang??? I actually thought this character was referring to Mutmee Pimdao but it does make sense for it to be Yayaying. 1. She appears to be n'rai therefore she can transition back in forth with ease collecting info. 2. With the info she can help the good guys beat the good guys.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aiyaja said:

i was like this reading your post , THANK YOUUU SOOOOO MUCH for translating it's so kind really from you ladies to translate for people who can't understand an i will wiat for kimmyworld to translate it for us hope :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: 

this's a big plus for kim that a veteran movie actor like annada said these great things about her , i'm her fan coz i feel what ananda said about her she's amazing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: she had a bright future and i hope i can se them collaborate again movie lakorn anything with them i will suuuppperr suuupperr crazy happy , and what a sad fact tiger will end in few hours  :cry:  :cry: