Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oyyy I really wanna watch this but not until I get home. :( Sadly stalking this thread while I'm in class, ugh. ROFL that gif of Kim kicking Ananda reminds me of the first episode where he kicked her butt into the water!!! Ahahaha revenge at its best!!!! I hope to see this couple in the upcoming parts of the series and they should have everyone show up at the end, just like the gentlemen series! :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
soorryyy i want to scrrrrrrrrrrrrreeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm fangirling mode the way he was looking at her while she was serving the thea it's soooo sooo sooo sooooooooooooooooooo cccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttteeeeeeeee and full of llllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee , hhuuuuhh back to complete the scen now

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooooooohhhh you deserve it parobe she still feel hurts from all the things you did for her taste a little now , waanvisa although she's love him sooo much she was crying while talking to him but you can see her eyes are full of tears of honor and dignity of a hurt woman 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Love the tea scene, just looking each other they make me burn from their stares.

exactly :spicy:

but again i cry like a baby with th dad daughter scene  teh moment wanvisa heard parob will marry that girl , and her dad comfort her  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh Parop's puppy eyes and face when Wanvisa talks. I want forgive him everything LOL. I can foresee the Golden Boys will be scared and listen to their wives. I really hope the end of this serie will show all couple happy and joke to each others. It will the best if they can show their juniors too. Seems like I am really into this serie.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ohhhhhhh P.Ken....ohhhh the Golden Boys in part 5 ohhhhhhhh feel really excited.
I'm looking forward to Andrew's part when watching his character in this ep. LOL hs face already.
I want to know where and when Parop told abt Wanvisa to the boys. I want to see them tease him so much and each other turn when they talk abt their girlfriend.
Oh Panvisa's bro and Parop's are really quickly.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i thought prao and pranon was the most HEART BROKEN SCENE until i saw PAVISA BROKE UP MOMENT ,is made me blow awayyy speechless my mouth open the whole scene with "aaaahhh" "ohhhh"  "ohhhh" "ooohhh noooo" this two are ah i can't find the right words someone help me i'm speechless right now  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
don't ever mess with a mad woman , my kimy she need to take serious action role she will kick it  :gungirl:  :gungirl:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:

at the way she try to dragging him but she can't due to his weight , and his face having fun with it hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa
 thay are hilariouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssssssss jae yuu and jae jim are back people , they always do this to me from crying like crazy to laughing like a crazy AMAZING ANANBERLEY 

BOOSSSSSYYYY JIIMMMM is the cutest and slave JUU is the cutest , he do everything she say and when say "heh" he say "okey okey don't be angry i will do everything you want just forgive me" 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:

at the way she try to dragging him but she can't due to his weight , and his face having fun with it hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa
 thay are hilariouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssssssss jae yuu and jae jim are back people , they always do this to me from crying like crazy to laughing like a crazy AMAZING ANANBERLEY 

BOOSSSSSYYYY JIIMMMM is the cutest and slave JUU is the cutest , he do everything she say and when say "heh" he say "okey okey don't be angry i will do everything you want just forgive me" 
They are so cute together. He does everything she says and the way he answers her is the cutest. Does she plan to stay there? Why bring so much stuffs?LOL

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my stomacjh ache from laughing and my cheeks too :loool: :loool:   :loool: :loool:   :loool: :loool:   :loool: :loool:   :loool: :loool:

i changed my mind if annaberley paired up aagin please let it be pure comedy watch this scene up and you will know why i say that  :lmao2:  :lmao2:  :lmao2:  :lmao2:  :lmao2:  :lmao2:  :lmao2:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
my stomacjh ache from laughing and my cheeks too :loool: :loool:   :loool: :loool:   :loool: :loool:   :loool: :loool:   :loool: :loool:

i changed my mind if annaberley paired up aagin please let it be pure comedy watch this scene up and you will know why i say that  :lmao2:  :lmao2:  :lmao2:  :lmao2:  :lmao2:  :lmao2:  :lmao2:
I laugh so hard at that scene too. She must really late him when he did to her so she revenges him really hard LOL you can see her tears too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhhhhhhhhh i fogive you now parob he is even welling to stand in the seam for the whole night woooow soo romantic :crush: :crush: :crush: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
SHOOT ME NOW  SO I CAN CALM DOWN EVEN IF YOU SHOOT ME IT WILL NOT DO I4M OUT OF MY MIND I JUMB OVER MY CHAIR LIKE A SUPER CRAZY GIRL 

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:  :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: