khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
this was THE MOST ROMANTIC HUG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they make me fall in love again and again  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

the final fight 

4 SLAPS :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: 

then  i love you

then the KISS :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: 

I was lmao hard by the third slap his expression on his face is so funny .... its like "again"...

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
penppy@ said:
 I super super super like this scene, it make my day and make me crezy.
I'm glad in flashback, they show that scene clearly so we can actually see the kiss....ohhhhh i miss Ananbeley

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone especially adsd for updating & sharing fin pictures, gifs, & clips na ka.
@xcinsational, katboutt, thank you both for sharing your beautiful MVs.  Your time and effort is truly appreciated.
@Sweet_JJ, thanks for sharing the OST.  Hugo is hot and sings beautifully.
@tik_lover, thank you so much for the updates and translations na ka.  You're awesome!

Singh..."A man's knee is as precious as gold.  Even if he dies, he must die with dignity...."
On air every Monday - Tuesday at 8:15pm

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
I love this version too! I kind of like the first version more though because it has more angst and romance. Hehe. I'm not expecting much, but really looking forward to TikMew's romance and chemistry. I hope we get a kiss, a fake one that looks real at least. Tik is really Good at making fake kisses seem real, so I'm crossing my fingers.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:facepalm: Looks like we're just getting "intense eye staring"from Tik & Mew.  And maybe a hug or two.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Singha's mv better than Suer's. The set for Hugo looks like they actually tried. Lol. But I like Suer's ost better than Singha's. Like phatman said, there's more angst and romance to it. But Singha's ost is fitting for Tik and Mew because the overall plot and love story between their characters is more laid back, unlike Ananberley's crazy roller coaster ride. Lol.

Is it just me or does Singha's ost sound super cowboyish? Or like an American country song? Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark my words, Ananberley will definitely reunite. I have a strong feeling. And my intuition is always correct. The love for them internationally and nationally is high. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
I like Singha's mv better than Suer's. The set for Hugo looks like they actually tried. Lol. But I like Suer's ost better than Singha's. Like phatman said, there's more angst and romance to it. But Singha's ost is fitting for Tik and Mew because the overall plot and love story between their characters is more laid back, unlike Ananberley's crazy roller coaster ride. Lol.

Is it just me or does Singha's ost sound super cowboyish? Or like an American country song? Lol.
I know doesn't it? It sounds like a song from the wild west. And with the mv setting too. Haha.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
Reminiscing! :cry: :cry: :cry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1oajV2eTNE

Anonymous<3 said:
Pavisa's song. So romantic. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Oh14qmZdC4
Ohhh you make me remember these songs and Pavisa
Anonymous<3 said:
Mark my words, Ananberley will definitely reunite. I have a strong feeling. And my intuition is always correct. The love for them internationally and nationally is high. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Ok I remember it and if it doesn't happen, you have pay this LOL take responsible for any consequence that will happen to us while waiting Ananberley hahaha

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I know doesn't it? It sounds like a song from the wild west. And with the mv setting too. Haha.
should collect these versions. Anyone who have mp3 file can share it???? Thank you

D~D

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I love this version too! I kind of like the first version more though because it has more angst and romance. Hehe. I'm not expecting much, but really looking forward to TikMew's romance and chemistry. I hope we get a kiss, a fake one that looks real at least. Tik is really Good at making fake kisses seem real, so I'm crossing my fingers.

I hope for the same thing as well, u know.. the whole fake kiss but make sure it looks REAL. Lol !!  :pervie:
Im still a bit annoy with the "Wrist" holding instead of the actually holding "Hand, Hand".  :rant:  

ceda_lee said:
:facepalm: Looks like we're just getting "intense eye staring"from Tik & Mew.  And maybe a hug or two.  

I notice that too from both MV. If this one is going to be a staring "thing", hopefully they will deliver the love through it and with the audience/viewer as well. :yes:

Anonymous<3 said:

Singh OST  does sound cowboyish.  :bhehe: its funny.

I really like the other song (1st MV).... im still looking it up on itune but its not there or maybe im not looking in the right place. If anyone find it... PLEASE  let me know .  :thanks: 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x.ATKD.x said:
Kim and Ananda are worth watching this lakorn for, I hope they team up again in the future (a nice rom-com film perhaps ?).
Honestly speaking I mainly wanted to watch the series for just them and Andrew x Taew but I like the preview for Tik x Mew one and how can I resist Ken in a mustache lol. Who am I kidding, I'll end up watching all 5 lol.

Seriously though Kim with minimal make-up is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, I can't stop staring at her.
Ken looks perverted with the mustache and looks hot at the same time, the mean Kawee is back and the kick butt girl Cherry 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It upsets me that EP7-9 couldn't have been spread out through out the whole lakorn. Urgh. The storyline started to pick up and we're almost at the end already. Haha. I really wish the writer did a better job and connecting all the gangs. I also wish they'd find more extras to fill up the empty spaces. Without that many people this lakorn doesn't feel real. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"YOU ARE MY PROPERTY" i melt  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  "i own nothing only one piece of property"  

"you are the wife of a poor man now, it will take 10 or 20 years to live comfortably, you can do the laundry of other people to save money" loved how they add that to the story making them live in the same house and began to be husband and wife starting from the 0