Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
fara_markim said:
I, too hope the Rak Nakara with Taew and Mark isnt true!! Lol since Mew will play the evil younger sister right? and all of the leads will die in the end. I'm soooo not a fan of that lakorn.
Oh wait, so Mark might be the pra'ek. Oh well um ok. Yeah I'm not a fan of Rak Nakara either. The whole sister wives thing gotta go.
Sweet_JJ said:
Red Hawk/Eagle Gang.
Thank you. I couldn't hear what he said, I know it was something Deang.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Viforever said:
Miss my Ananda Kimberly already. :cry1:
My MV to them. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_VDMIuvezQ
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i'm about to cry thank you thank you thank you :thanks: :thanks:  for making such a beautiful amazing emotional great mv   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: the song although i didn't understand the lyrics but the melody was sssssssssssooooooooooooooo in harmony with scene that i wanted to cry so much memories , LOVE LOVE LOVE IT  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  please don't forget them and do another one when you can  :kiss3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
It upsets me that EP7-9 couldn't have been spread out through out the whole lakorn. Urgh. The storyline started to pick up and we're almost at the end already. Haha. I really wish the writer did a better job and connecting all the gangs. I also wish they'd find more extras to fill up the empty spaces. Without that many people this lakorn doesn't feel real. 
will see the gang get together in Singh and Krating, saw a pic from the lakorn premium magazine of Krating Ken got shot on his arm the 3 guys visit him 
Cherry has to go take care of Ken 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
will see the gang get together in Singh and Krating, saw a pic from the lakorn premium magazine of Krating Ken got shot on his arm the 3 guys visit him 
Cherry has to go take care of Ken 
I think the gang will appear in each part. But maybe not random whole part. They may like Suea which was the end. Just hope we can get to see more abt them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I think the gang will appear in each part. But maybe not random whole part. They may like Suea which was the end. Just hope we can get to see more abt them.
not sure about Singh but i am sure Krating will see them all fully cos saw pictures posted on IG

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
But are we gonna see their leading ladies with the guys too lolz...u know like an update on their married life lolz...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sophia456 said:
But are we gonna see their leading ladies with the guys too lolz...u know like an update on their married life lolz...
maybe when we get to the last part 'Hong' BoyJanie 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I've like Mew since SJ days.She and Pope were so perfect. Even though Their second one looks ridiculous but I like the soundtrack. The girl and her lakorn have some great osts. Maybe they will rewrite the role of Mingla in RakNakara since they've done her role in SSP. Mew looks quiet and proper but she sure quietly stole her scenes like her beloved P'Pope Who's a also a great scene stealer. I'm looking forward for Singh since Tik reminds me of my father. I know it's strange but he sets the bar too high for me to find a BF. And Mew works best with the experienced actors. While everyone was going gaga over Khun Chai Mor, I was like Tang Yin Taew who for the sake of love married a lower status man and be an ordinary woman. She rocks most among the leading ladies of SJ for me.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"YOU ARE MY PROPERTY , i own nothing only one piece of property" the man arrogance but hearing it from a man like parob it's hot  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
"it's such a straggle to earn, even a single cent," you are living  with a poor man" :ghehe: :ghehe: i would really loved if they continue to story from here they start their life together from nothing haha his test though is a little harsh on her 

"i guess you have been born on a big pile of cash...that you don't know how to do anything" he's looking down on her but well she will prove you wrong  <_<  <_<

poor wanvisa she didn't say back with one single word i guess she's convinced now she's his wife  :blush:  :blush:

"ohhhooo... you are pretty fit, you can wash a mountain of clothing in few minutes" really he's the best parek in mocking the nang'ek hahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

"we are consider lucky to have daily meal" this's what i call how to make someone depressed  :mellow:  :mellow:

"you'r poor man's wife, you must learn to withstand hardship" yeah nai juu she satrt to get the lesson now otherwise she wouldn't sitting there washing the clothes like that love can make woman sacrifice 

"it'll probably take 10-20 years, before we can live comfortably" wanvisa's face is the best reaction  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:

"it's consider our luck to eat this much don't complain" how many time he already say that SHE GOT IT 
"i didn't utter a single word" that's right 
"but your eyes said other wise" he crack me :lol:

"you are my wife, you must know the hardship of my ancestor" i love it every time he say you are my wife aaaaaaaaahhhh 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and here we go the best part 

"where are you going, it's bed time come HURRY " it's hotness time come :spicy: :spicy:
"hey a couple's mosquitoes must be narrow like this, HURRY IT'S BED TIME "  :drools:  :drools:

"how can i sleep without a pillow"
"HERE'S YOUR PILLOW"  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"wait don't you know a wife's duty to a husband
"how would i know
"before sleeping .... a wife must kiss her husband" he can came up with anything just to have a kiss from his dear wife hahahaha *squeal*  :woot2:  :woot2:

" you are hearing it know DO IT quick this side first" :spicy: :spicy: :spin: :spin:
:kiss2:  :kiss2:

"NOW THIS SIDE" :spin: :spin: :ghehe: he soo cuuutee here  :kiss2:

"HERE ALSO"  :woot:  :woot:

"i didn't brush my teeth" :loool: :loool: good excuse haha and the way he kept looking at her 
"i'll hurry out to buy you a toothbrush tomorrow"  :drools:  :drools:  talking about desire haha and that sexy laugh he did aaaaaa

oo ooo problem with gif site can't continue right in the best part :facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
back to the track 

"COME HERE DON'T FACE AWAY" me: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

"SO HOW MANY KIDS YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE?" me:he sure is in hurry , bunch bunch please :ghehe: ohhhh mmyy they are sooo natural i can forget it's acting  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"i don't know"
"FINE THEN WE WILL JUST CONTINUE TO HAVE KIDS, NO NEED TO SET TARGET " hahahahhahahaa hilarious

"but if we had a kids , i would very much like the first to be a boy" i was screaming like a crazy  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

she felt soo shyyy :blush: :blush: :blush:

"why turn away now you gave me 2 kisses you still own me 1 , KISSES MUST COME IN THREE UNDERSTAND" yes wanvisa give him his kiss  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
back to the track 

"COME HERE DON'T FACE AWAY" me: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

"SO HOW MANY KIDS YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE?" me:he sure is in hurry , bunch bunch please :ghehe: ohhhh mmyy they are sooo natural i can forget it's acting  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"i don't know"
"FINE THEN WE WILL JUST CONTINUE TO HAVE KIDS, NO NEED TO SET TARGET " hahahahhahahaa hilarious
I love this part when they talked abt children. It was cute but hot at the same time. just thinking how he keep have children, not set target hahahah. She didn't agrue back just go with him. Wonder if she talked back, what would happen?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I love this part when they talked abt children. It was cute but hot at the same time. just thinking how he keep have children, not set target hahahah. She didn't agrue back just go with him. Wonder if she talked back, what would happen?
totally  soo cute and sooo hot just thinking about it they will made a beautiful kids :lolyup: she can't argue with him he's in a hurry and he wants kids haha

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
totally  soo cute and sooo hot just thinking about it they will made a beautiful kids :lolyup: she can't argue with him he's in a hurry and he wants kids haha
Their acting were so natural and real. It's hard not to ship them. Now I want to know what scenes they added adlib.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that yock singer shouldn't get in the game with parob shes's a woman and she know how muc her words can hurt wanvisa "coocked his favorite dishes , especially the bed room it was extremely messy it was o troublesome for me I MUST SLEEP OUTSIDE ALL THE TIME " i don't know how wanvisa kept her calm  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck: "one good thing about parob's woman,he isn't a fussy man" YAAAAAAAAAA she make it sound like wanvisa is like any other woman parob knows  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:

poor wanvisa being a wife for a cruel husband is a torture she even did what he said to her about the laundry service she want to be his wife and be with him in the hardship but  in the inverse he's giving her ridiculous tests 

"husband is back where's the smile from the wife" smile you deserve a nightmare face :girlmad:

"i don't have any talent for such palatable dishes go to sua tien lou if you want to praise anyone" yeah go woman good words 

"what a pity i didn't see her" hey you parob you deserve a slap now  :smack:

" Go and see her if you miss her , OH she asked me to tell you she want to recollect the past" i'm so into there wife husband scenes , he's enjoying making her jealous 

ooooo myyyyy they are perfect i love how even wanvisa is super jealous but she still want to be a good wife and hear the words of her husband :ghehe:

"what's wrong? are you jealous?" he sure he is having fun time seeing her jealous for him  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

"you are not that importing to me" yeah show him the cold shoulder
and he do that evil laugh 
"that's good then coz a man's nature it's just like this" totally all the man has this desire of want more than 1 woman 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
" you don't give your husband  a goodbye kiss?" he still dare to ask for a kiss after all the horrible words he said to her "big wife"  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

but still found them hot :ghehe: i didn't like him in this ep but can't deny he always look hot when he ask for kiss :spicy: :spicy:
"KEEP ME A REFRESHING KISS"

"i might not come back again, we may not meet again, take care of yourself" where did your words went "living together hardship , became wealthy together " heh easily like this hate it even if it's just  a test  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: poor wanvisa

"DONT BE ANY SKINNIER MEN DOES'NT LIKE BONEY WOMAN ... THE HUG ..... IT'S NOT WARM " can't help his sexiness while saying that :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

and he left her like this  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow: