sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Tik and Mew does have a lot of staring scenes. HAHA.

Maybe it's because Mew's character is like a "plain jane" that no one really bothers to look at that Tik's character has to stare at her all the time to emphasize on how truly beautiful she is inside when you get to know her. I am not complaining, Tik has a very good stare.  :ghehe:  I'm excited for this. I love heroines who are soft, timid and fragile outside but tough inside. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Taew's wig....ugh! I thought it was a temporary thing. Looks like she's gonna sport that look through the whole drama.
Wait she has to wear that the whole time? Dang it Taew look gorgeous with her long hair why drama producers, why!!!?

D~D

sarNie Adult
040156 said:

Maybe it's because Mew's character is like a "plain jane" that no one really bothers to look at that Tik's character has to stare at her all the time to emphasize on how truly beautiful she is inside when you get to know her. I am not complaining, Tik has a very good stare.  :ghehe:  I'm excited for this. I love heroines who are soft, timid and fragile outside but tough inside. 

Totally agree with you on your comment. I had a feeling it was some what like what you said. i cant wait, im so excited !!!! yeah, its airs tomorrow. :woot2:  :woot:

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Happy Songkran to everyone! :D

I posted the two MVs for the OST of "Singh" with English subs on our blog-post for it.

We will be trying to get it subbed like we did before but we are in desperate need for subbers who can help us get this part subbed like we did it with "Suer". Please, if you speak Thai and English and you are looking forward to this lakorn as much as we do, consider joining us. You can just PM me here on Asinafuse in case you want to help.  :cheer:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I would have watch it right now for Tik, but our MSRFS n'ek Som is getting married today, so I can't switch channel. :shrug:

I'll come chit-chat when I catch the episode later. :rockon:

sarNie Adult
... I don't understand a thing, but Tik is so HOT though, especially with the guns. :woot2:  So is Andrew in the intro. But god. the entrance song is horrible, i'm sorry. It can't get any more old school than that.

Mew is so adorable playing a plain jane. I mean, she's plain but she's so frickin adorable. I can't explain it. 

Sweet_JJ said:
So far the episode is eh to me... let's see how it goes.

I just realized something, while looking at your profile pic Sweet_JJ, how can James Ma not be cast for this, I mean, he can be the Poster Boy for cute Chinese boys. I mean, you can't get any more authentic than with James Ma. 

sarNie Adult
I'm in part 2 now. Oh my god Mew is so damn adorable, especially with the care package (white sack from Songkrod) I can't take it. I wanna marry her and I'm not even male.  :blush:

How much ammo does Songkrod's gun have, seriously. Does he just turn away from the monitor and press the invisible pedal to reload?! what the hell.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Can s.o give summary abt this ep? I just in part 1 and there are many characters?
Oh so the Golden Boys' fathers are friends. No wonder our boys hangout together. But look again, only Parop, Songkrod and Janie's character' dad.
Ahhh we havent have name for our couple.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, that lady is crazy and kinda like mean psychic. Her mom knows her daughter is abused but wouldn't do anything other than putting oilment? Tik is one hotblooded singh. I lol at the tattoo of tortoise. So freaking adorable. I see why Songkrod would be attracted to Ahju. She's so damn adorable and warm-hearted. And like the bromance between Tik and P'Au.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Tham (Ken)'s parents died in some accident that's why his parents aren't shown while Kanin (Andrew)'s father was murdered. 
I call them TikMew lol.
Ahhh i mean their character's name here^^
Tik is really handsome here and Mew is cute.
We had Hot couple and now Cute couple. I can't wait to see Ken-Cherry, Andrew-Taew.