gyugu

sarNie Egg
I know I'm very slow but I just watched EP9 of Tiger and man I need to vent. But I come to a conclusion. Hate the plot, love the couple lol

Anyway., EP 9 killed whatever reservation I have against Andrew, I've never watched him act, naturally I was wary of him. Now, I want his part to be sooner. I love how he get all serious during his speech on the stage. He piggy-backed Tik and intentionally hit the door. Then, the part when he teased Parob. My screen light up when they are together. I'm so excited.

I haven't watched Tik and Mew, hoping some fan subbing team will pick it up and for some improvement on plot too. On the couple's name, Mong sounds cute 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i watch the first ep raw so i didnt understand why the grandma hate Mew , she is so mean  :rant:  she even put a boiling water on her granddaughter scary grandma  

tgamber

sarNie Adult
She's step granddaughter. Ahju and her bro are half siblings. And Chinese especially ancient one doesn't like Girls. They think girls are lower than boys. Ahju's mom remarried.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I've seen my fair share of Chinese women discrimination. They were nice and good women. Maybe that's why I developed white knight syndrome, wanting to rescue them. Actually the one who suppressed them were mainly their parents, Mom in law or even husband. I'm lucky I'm no Chinese. But they can't fight back because it's their family.

cecilia

Staff member
Mew has such sad story ... can't believe how cruel people are back then .. and maybe now too.  

Anyway,  Tikker is so handsome :wub: I really like their story so far .. she's so nice, petite, etc and he's so hot and hot headed lol They'll balance each other out well :)

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
just finish episode 1 of singh and i like it so far..love every scene with tik and mew together..they're so cute and the chemistry is there too so can't wait for the next episode...lucky there's another ep tomorrow hehehe...ecxited!! :dance1:
i think this second part will tell a little about all the dads background and how they come to be in each gang...in the first part there were none so i was a little disappointed but hope this part have more of a back story then the first part..and also hope the story line is better too.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I actually really like Singh. I don't particularly like Tik's acting (no offense to his fans) but in here he's great. He looks really young though! This man has nice skin! lol Him & Mew looking good together. You can't really tell there's a huge age gap. Anyway, Ah Ju & T are cute. I think T is already falling for Ah Ju. He seems a little smitten with her. *whew* I am so glad Yoke isn't n'rai. I thought she was going to play a love interest for T. I guess her and T's bodyguard are ex lovers. They have an interesting relationship. And I agree with everyone, that grandma is cruel. I understand disliking someone for whatever reason, but to be intentionally cruel though? That's cold. Very cold. Esp. since Ah Ju is the one feeding the family.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

He looks really young

I was thinking the opposite and I'm a big Tikker fan. He looked fine in Suer and in general but next to Mew he looks old. Or maybe Mew looks really young. But I guess it fit the storyline. They totally have that experienced man/young innocent Cinderella story going on.

cecilia

Staff member
Goodness, he's such a heart stealer ... already trying to grasp onto her after first sight .. I look forward to seeing them marry :)

Anyway, I notice that all these HOT BLOOD MEN are flirtatious lol

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Don't know if anyone noctied this but Tik is so TALL AND MUSCULAR next to mew. Mew is small tiny and small compared to him. They are soo cute!! TIKS acting is amazing!!! mew is cute and makes me cry in some scene. Ep1 is good and interesting. The pace is medium. Which I like it very much!! So many good actors and character. I really like Yokmanee and Ah Aun too. They are a cute couple. I LOVE SONGKLOD!!! God he is a hothead, playboy and mafia looking man. He is straightforward in what he does. Brave and most importantly. HE IS SO GOD DAMN HANDSOME!!!!!!

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Tik_lover said:
Don't know if anyone noctied this but Tik is so TALL AND MUSCULAR next to mew. Mew is small tiny and small compared to him. They are soo cute!! TIKS acting is amazing!!! mew is cute and makes me cry in some scene. Ep1 is good and interesting. The pace is medium. Which I like it very much!! So many good actors and character. I really like Yokmanee and Ah Aun too. They are a cute couple. I LOVE SONGKLOD!!! God he is a hothead, playboy and mafia looking man. He is straightforward in what he does. Brave and most importantly. HE IS SO GOD DAMN HANDSOME!!!!!!
Totally AGREE

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Singh is even more epic and intense than Suer, TikMew this couple is so cute, really like Ah-Ju half brother he always defended for his sister whenever 
the grandma use bad words to her, really love when everyone call Tik Khun Nai Noy also liking P'Au and YayaYing couple 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
So far so good.   Tik is so hot and Mew is so cute in here and the pace is good.  Gotta love a lakorn world where pra'eks never get shot even though they're the easy targets and never run out of ammo lol.  Songkrod is such a handsome hot head and rebellious son.   I can't very blame him tho because he was sent away to America with his mom and was told never come back even though he begged his dad.  His dad didn't even go to his mom funeral.  He has conceded to the fact that he's an outsider to the family.  Having a smart mouth against his dad, step mom, and adopted brother make Songkrod character more interesting and fun.  

Mew's acting is good.  I felt so sad and cried with her when the grandma poured the hot water on her hand :cry: .  Poor Ahju!  Tik and Mew do have a good chemistry.

Looking forward to tomorrow epi.   So far, there are a good buzz on pantip and the top twitter trends last night.

Awwww......so sweet....

cr:actart_luardmungkorn

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik_lover said:

You're making me more and more excited. HAHA. K, Singh here I come!!