phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP1 Thoughts:

- Wow, can I just say I LOVE the opening credits. It's definitely more creative and more professional. Why though, Act Art is the production, shouldn't the editing be the same? Unless Singh has like a totally different crew. Well, if so I hope that team produced Singh because it's a good start so far! I like!!
- I like the slow introduction of each character in here. It's better. HEHE. My Au and A and Oh are all in here. Loving it already. :ghehe:
- There are more characters that are introduced here and I'm liking that as well. 
- Awe...I feel nostalgic seeing Suer's family. Haha.
- Double Awe!! When Songkrod saw Ah Ju for the first time, my heart melted. It was such a sweet first meeting, and Mew of course was oblivious to it as she was trying hard to get a bag of rice. Hehe. Mew's really cute. She was never attractive in my eyes, but in here she's really cute and pretty. Her acting as the sweet, polite Ah Ju is of course spot on.
- No comment on the action scene.............okay, it's still as bad. HAHA.
- I wonder why casting directors don't just find older~er actress.  They always use an actress that's obviously not that old to play an old character. I find it annoying, it's too unbelievable.
- Tik is doing a good job, but I honestly, truthfully think he's trying too hard to act cool. :ghehe: It messes up his acting. Someone mentioned he looks more like a cop, yeah he does. HAHA. 
- That little turtle tattoo on the bad guy's arm his too hilarious. HAHA. It's such a cute tattoo, which of course makes it unfitting for a gang tattoo.
- Pympan is beautiful, her and A make a cute pair. Hehe. Too bad they're the baddies. 
To be continued...

D~D

sarNie Adult
Amelie3 said:
Happy Songkran to everyone! :D

I posted the two MVs for the OST of "Singh" with English subs on our blog-post for it.

We will be trying to get it subbed like we did before but we are in desperate need for subbers who can help us get this part subbed like we did it with "Suer". Please, if you speak Thai and English and you are looking forward to this lakorn as much as we do, consider joining us. You can just PM me here on Asinafuse in case you want to help.  :cheer:

Thank u so much Amelie3 !!!  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

BTW.. does this mean that if the lakorn does get pick up to sub, would it mean that the sub video will be on the blog-post that you post up ? :scratchhead2:

Sweet_JJ said:
Part 1 is up!

:thanks: - this is AWESOME, i had trouble looking for the clip this morning, the video you put help lead me to the other parts . 

040156 said:
... I don't understand a thing, but Tik is so HOT though, especially with the guns. :woot2:  So is Andrew in the intro. But god. the entrance song is horrible, i'm sorry. It can't get any more old school than that.

Mew is so adorable playing a plain jane. I mean, she's plain but she's so frickin adorable. I can't explain it. 

Very true, Mew charactor is  plain but she sure is  darn adorable- how can anyone NOT like adorableness. Lol!!!   :thumbsup:
I totally get what u mena when u said " .....I can't explain it."

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
It's only 1 episode but I feel like Singh is an actual story with actual characters. Whereas Suer was more like, story? What story? Don't need no story. Here have some more Ananda and Kim. Good thing those 2 brought it.

My prediction is Suer will still have the better couple but Singh will have the better story.

I agree 110%!! 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
So today's episode was decent. I really like Tik and Mew together! They make a sweet couple!   :heart:   :spin:

(sigh) - they are sweet. Just look at the way Songkrod looks at Ahju. (squeal)  :yahoo:

rosycake06 said:
just finish episode 1 of singh and i like it so far..love every scene with tik and mew together..they're so cute and the chemistry is there too so can't wait for the next episode...lucky there's another ep tomorrow hehehe...ecxited!! :dance1:
i think this second part will tell a little about all the dads background and how they come to be in each gang...in the first part there were none so i was a little disappointed but hope this part have more of a back story then the first part..and also hope the story line is better too.

I  :heart:  every scene of Songkrod and Ahju. Its nice to see a lakorn where the lead couple gets to be close to one another all the time. 

Tik_lover said:
Don't know if anyone noctied this but Tik is so TALL AND MUSCULAR next to mew. Mew is small tiny and small compared to him. They are soo cute!! TIKS acting is amazing!!! mew is cute and makes me cry in some scene. Ep1 is good and interesting. The pace is medium. Which I like it very much!! So many good actors and character. I really like Yokmanee and Ah Aun too. They are a cute couple. I LOVE SONGKLOD!!! God he is a hothead, playboy and mafia looking man. He is straightforward in what he does. Brave and most importantly. HE IS SO GOD DAMN HANDSOME!!!!!!

The fact that Tik is tall and Mew just looks so tiny next to him makes them even adorable !!! pluse++++ looking at the other clip of them in the MV- Songkrod seems to be VERY protective of Ahju. The photo(she looks all scared and Tik have his arms around her) are sweet as well.  :cloud9:

D~D

sarNie Adult
The turtle tattoo is FUNNY !!!! Lol !! :loool:  The tattoo should have  just been a badass turtle "shell" with some something dark. But a friendly turtle tattoo doesn't  even look gangster enough. Lol !  :lolyup:

D~D

sarNie Adult
One of my favorite scene that i find it to be funny, sweet, smart and original/classic is when Songkrod and Ahju are on the  :scooter:  and Ahju decide to release her arms from around Songkrod waist and Songkrod act as though he lost control of his bike  just to have Ahju put her arms around him again.  :coverlaf:

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
EP1 Thoughts:

- Wow, can I just say I LOVE the opening credits. It's definitely more creative and more professional. Why though, Act Art is the production, shouldn't the editing be the same? Unless Singh has like a totally different crew. Well, if so I hope that team produced Singh because it's a good start so far! I like!!
- I like the slow introduction of each character in here. It's better. HEHE. My Au and A and Oh are all in here. Loving it already. :ghehe:
- There are more characters that are introduced here and I'm liking that as well. 
- Awe...I feel nostalgic seeing Suer's family. Haha.
- Double Awe!! When Songkrod saw Ah Ju for the first time, my heart melted. It was such a sweet first meeting, and Mew of course was oblivious to it as she was trying hard to get a bag of rice. Hehe. Mew's really cute. She was never attractive in my eyes, but in here she's really cute and pretty. Her acting as the sweet, polite Ah Ju is of course spot on.
- No comment on the action scene.............okay, it's still as bad. HAHA.
- I wonder why casting directors don't just find older~er actress.  They always use an actress that's obviously not that old to play an old character. I find it annoying, it's too unbelievable.
- Tik is doing a good job, but I honestly, truthfully think he's trying too hard to act cool. :ghehe: It messes up his acting. Someone mentioned he looks more like a cop, yeah he does. HAHA. 
- That little turtle tattoo on the bad guy's arm his too hilarious. HAHA. It's such a cute tattoo, which of course makes it unfitting for a gang tattoo.
- Pympan is beautiful, her and A make a cute pair. Hehe. Too bad they're the baddies. 
To be continued...

that bag of rice scene is THE scene. I mean, I didn't understand a single thing they said (well... except maybe for "Ahia"  :scratchhead2: ) but that bag of rice scene with Mew and her innocent eyes and smile and Tik looking on (with heaps of interest) really laid the basis for this couple. I mean, from that scene alone you can guess how their love story is going to play out. Perfect example of actions speak louder than words. 

yes, the introduction seemed longer for this part, and the character had more dimension here than in the first part. Though for some reason, I liked the entrance song for episode 1 of Suer more than the song here. I liked how it was cheesy-corny, but the entrance song for Singh is well... I think the reason why I didn't like it was because they were not moving (stills instead of videos). I tend to have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder when fangirling.  :woot2:

Everything else, I agree!

Please excuse this moment of newbie-ness but I've never had the chance (or perhaps the guts) to say this before but I'm seriously looking forward to more of your thoughts and analysis phatman  :rockon: I've always been interested in reading your thoughts here in the forums.  :worthy:

Of course I like reading all of your thoughts as well, yes all of you. It gives me new insights into this new world (for me) of Lakorns. I love you guys. Happy Songkran to all of you  :grouphug:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Tik's stare at Mew during the rice scene is to die for, it's like he's sending his love to her through his eyes or something. The pace went fast enough yet slow enough for me to sink everything in. Im also loving the second pair. This couple is too adorable and they send sparks to each other through their staring :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Prakaidao said:
Tik's stare at Mew during the rice scene is to die for, it's like he's sending his love to her through his eyes or something. The pace went fast enough yet slow enough for me to sink everything in. Im also loving the second pair. This couple is too adorable and they send sparks to each other through their staring :D
i do agree that the stare is a clue and taking us to see their true love, preview to epi2 we'll see the Hero Tik fighting scene 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
040156 said:

that bag of rice scene is THE scene. I mean, I didn't understand a single thing they said (well... except maybe for "Ahia"  :scratchhead2: ) but that bag of rice scene with Mew and her innocent eyes and smile and Tik looking on (with heaps of interest) really laid the basis for this couple. I mean, from that scene alone you can guess how their love story is going to play out. Perfect example of actions speak louder than words. 

yes, the introduction seemed longer for this part, and the character had more dimension here than in the first part. Though for some reason, I liked the entrance song for episode 1 of Suer more than the song here. I liked how it was cheesy-corny, but the entrance song for Singh is well... I think the reason why I didn't like it was because they were not moving (stills instead of videos). I tend to have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder when fangirling.  :woot2:

Everything else, I agree!

Please excuse this moment of newbie-ness but I've never had the chance (or perhaps the guts) to say this before but I'm seriously looking forward to more of your thoughts and analysis phatman  :rockon: I've always been interested in reading your thoughts here in the forums.  :worthy:

Of course I like reading all of your thoughts as well, yes all of you. It gives me new insights into this new world (for me) of Lakorns. I love you guys. Happy Songkran to all of you  :grouphug:
Hehe. Welcome, Welcome!

Yeah the song for the first series is definitely better. The very first intro song in EP1 of Suer was also good. I really wonder why they didn't keep it. Oh well. I like movement too, I wish they had some motion before freezing, haha, but the effects of this opening credit is so much better that I'm not gonna complain much. Haha.

We look forward to hearing from you more often too!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I have to agree that the rice scene was done really well for Singh's part. Ah Ju looked so innocent and endearing trying to grab a bag. Everyone was pushing her and she's so tiny she got lost in the hubbub. Lol I'm happy T sent a bag to her. I was going to be sad that Ah Ju gave up her bag and didn't get to bring one home.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe, where's adsd...she has abandoned this ship. Haha. Suer's over so she's not spazzing with us anynore...=(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol she said she was only gonna watch Suer and possibly Krating. 
Really?? Haha. I miss her gif spams. Well she's missing a good story line. :Ghehe:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
cecilia said:
I like this version of the song just like the first one .. Hugo did a great job :)

Oh yeah! It's Hugo! Lol I was wracking my brain trying to remember who sang this version. It's less aggressive and more romantic and soft. Fits well with Ah Ju & T.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
The grandmother freaks me out! I get goosebumps watching her.
She gives me goosebumps too. Not because she's scary good, but because she's so unrealistic as an old old lady. Haha. I love that actress, but I wish they'd cast a better fitting actress...