cecilia

Staff member
^I question the same thing too but then again I'm going to be bias and only want to see Tikker when it's his turn to be on his own screen lo. I really like Mew .. there's something about her that just pull me in, maybe it's her innocence lol

Phat, you should watch TFTD. I love his hairstyle in there lol He's funny as heck too and yes, that character reminds me of his real self, leaving the world behind to do what he's passionate about .. what a man!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
^I question the same thing too but then again I'm going to be bias and only want to see Tikker when it's his turn to be on his screen only. I really like Mew .. there's something about her that just pull me in, maybe it's her innocence lol

Phat, you should watch TFTD. I love his hairstyle in there lol He's funny as heck too and yes, that character reminds me of his real self, leaving the world behind to do what he's passionate about .. what a man!

Hehe. When I've warmed up to Janie I will watch it. :ghehe:

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
When Oh Anuchit was going to shoot mew, but Ah Aun came to stop him. Ah Ju begged Songklod to not kill Oh and Songklod was like sure, but then he told oh to come near him and Songklod punched Oh. With the AMAZING saying ever!!!!!! "This is for making my women scare!!" I was like, KHUN SONGKLOD Your making my heart melt!!! Songklod is so protective over AhJu. This quotes is saying that It anyone or Oh dares touch his women, he will kill them. I'm loving singh!!!!!!TikMew

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I really like Mew. She's growing on me. Tik looks weird. He's a bit stiff. However I love the way he treats Ah Ju. It's so cute.

D~D

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
Speaking of Khun Chai Ruj, what's you guys favorite scenes? For me, the most memorable one was when Ying Taew took a pic of a shop and Khun Chai Ruj just walked right into it. I'm a photo girl myself So it was my dream to take that kind of pic with Pope. And lots of other favorites of course.

My favorite part is actually the sad part. If u all remember, it's the part where Ying Taew made some cookies and burn them and Chai Ruj went to the kitchen and found her there. The moment when Ying Taew asked Chai Ruj if they can start over was VERY heartfelt(she was SO sad). And then she hugs him from behind. Awe !!!!!!!  :cry:
But then he left her and she fell to the ground and cry harder.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

cecilia said:
^I question the same thing too but then again I'm going to be bias and only want to see Tikker when it's his turn to be on his own screen lo. I really like Mew .. there's something about her that just pull me in, maybe it's her innocence lol

Very true, there really is something about Mew that i like but i just cant figure it out.  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Tik_lover said:
When Oh Anuchit was going to shoot mew, but Ah Aun came to stop him. Ah Ju begged Songklod to not kill Oh and Songklod was like sure, but then he told oh to come near him and Songklod punched Oh. With the AMAZING saying ever!!!!!! "This is for making my women scare!!" I was like, KHUN SONGKLOD Your making my heart melt!!! Songklod is so protective over AhJu. This quotes is saying that It anyone or Oh dares touch his women, he will kill them. I'm loving singh!!!!!!TikMew

There u are Tik_lover, i was wondering when are u going to pop in.

He really is protective of her that its so CUTE !!!! 

its_ann said:
I really like Mew. She's growing on me. Tik looks weird. He's a bit stiff. However I love the way he treats Ah Ju. It's so cute.

Yeh, he treats her with kindness and is really protective of her that i just makes me  melt. :spicy:  :spicy:
They make  me blush with their cutness. Lol.... I  :heart:  it when Ahju calls hin Khun Tee. The way she says it sounds as though she's either worries about him or she is shy around it. I dont know but there really is something about it. 

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
tgamber said:
Speaking of Khun Chai Ruj, what's you guys favorite scenes? For me, the most memorable one was when Ying Taew took a pic of a shop and Khun Chai Ruj just walked right into it. I'm a photo girl myself So it was my dream to take that kind of pic with Pope. And lots of other favorites of course.
I have lots! But I remember the part when they were at the patio with granma on, kratin, and than ying making a garland or something like that while close by were Khun ruj, puttipat and the older brother and then suddenly granma on commented how skillful kratin on making that thing and said she was planning to used it for kratin and Khun chai ruj' wedding as a give aways! OMG! Than ying and Khun chai's pain while looking at each other and Khun Chai Ruj trying to avoid eye contact! OUCH! But Then than ying hurts herself with that stick but Khun Chai Ruj was so quick to rescue! Haha! Cute! Just love that scene so much!

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
D~D said:
AWE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Tee is killing me with his kindness !!!! :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

:thanks:  for the photo!!! :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:
Because I'm so in love with this lakorn - I kind of feeling like I wish today is Sunday and tomorrow is Monday already so we can see another episode of Singh! Haha!

D~D

sarNie Adult
ArrahFriez said:
I have lots! But I remember the part when they were at the patio with granma on, kratin, and than ying making a garland or something like that while close by were Khun ruj, puttipat and the older brother and then suddenly granma on commented how skillful kratin on making that thing and said she was planning to used it for kratin and Khun chai ruj' wedding as a give aways! OMG! Than ying and Khun chai's pain while looking at each other and Khun Chai Ruj trying to avoid eye contact! OUCH! But Then than ying hurts herself with that stick but Khun Chai Ruj was so quick to rescue! Haha! Cute! Just love that scene so much!

OMG, thats one of my favorite as well !!!!
u can totally see how hurtful it was for Ying Taew to hear that. And the way she turns around to see Chai Ruj was ever sadder.

I totally get what your saying girl. I felt those too.  :console:

ArrahFriez said:
Because I'm so in love with this lakorn - I kind of feeling like I wish today is Sunday and tomorrow is Monday already so we can see another episode of Singh! Haha!

I wish that as well. Lol..... although i hate going to school.  :lol2:

ArrahFriez said:
Haha! That's funny! Now I know.. Lol!

Silly girl.  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
We were a sucker for quiet romance. We will shout as sadists and watch slap/kiss but we all need something to cry for and squee for. We say we love bipolar pr'eks but we dream about nice Khun Chai Kon Krua or brave Khun Chai Pee to rescue us. We like being damsel in distress in dreams. In reality, we want to be strong like diamonds and hate someone who ignores us. This is how complicated we girls are. So wishy washy.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
BTW, I hope all the newcomer to enjoy the forum. I love how you girls have different ideas and thoughts. I respect you girls dedication and creations.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So Songkrod's father just wants to protect him from being drawn into the gang world. Awe...how loving. Okay, I was interested at first to see how they'll answer all my questions as the lakorn progresses, but all my answers are already answered in EP1. Haha. What's there to look forward to now? Wait there's still Ah Ju's father. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
See they even touched upon my question as to why the whole gang association didn't have a meeting about the shooting! HAHA. I really need subs for EP2....sigh. I will be patiently waiting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Watching this makes me thing of Tik as Burapha in Tawan Tud Burapha. Boy was he hot in there. HEHE. Now he was a gangster in there.