ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
Tik_lover said:
Guys!!!! I THINK SINGH WILL HAVE A WILLING BED SCENE!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! THIS MEANS THAT AHJU WILL BE PREGANT TOOO!!!!! OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
That really is OH MY GOSSSHHH! Did they talked about it at that talked show?!

Reactions: D~D

Mae

sarNie Adult
Tik_lover said:
Guys!!!! I THINK SINGH WILL HAVE A WILLING BED SCENE!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! THIS MEANS THAT AHJU WILL BE PREGANT TOOO!!!!! OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it will be more of Khun Tee seducing Ahju :woot: j/k!!!! I can only imagine how much more touchy he will get when they are actually married and use that to tease Ahju.. :dance1:

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Well, here's spoiler
[Spiiler] Songklod got into a fight with his father and is mad because he told his Father that Ah Mong and Muylei are secretly Having an affair but Tae Gae Tong doesn't believe Songklod, Songklod At the same time is having some problems with AhJu too because he is feeling that Ahju doesn't love him, because of this, Songklod and Aun both went to Chua Tien Lao and drank alcohol. Songklod is drunk and came home super late. Ahju is worried about Songklod so she went to wait for him and found him walking home drunk. Songklod confess everything to Ahju and AhJu finally gave in to him and they both slept
together [/spoiler]

D~D

sarNie Adult
Tik_lover said:

WHAT !!!!!!!   :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
If this is true ... its so.....AWESOME !!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :clap:

ArrahFriez said:
That really is OH MY GOSSSHHH! Did they talked about it at that talked show?!

That s what i wanted to know as well.  :scratchhead2:

Tik_lover said:
Well, here's spoiler

Poor Khun Tee, he's  so SAD. :cry:
Will this mean that Khun Tee remembes everything ???
Isn't he kinda Drunk ???

Right now.. Im just so HAPPY !!!! :yahoo: Thank u Tik_ lover !!! :flowers:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I Just LOVE how nothing can stop Tee from doing anything he wants. Especially when he wants Ahju. Hehe, Tik is so handsome. Enjoying this lakorn soooo much. Can't wait for subbed episode 5. Mew is so beautiful too!

yes, yes.... :yes: This is OUR Khun Tee... nothing can not stop him. I LOVE these 2 COUPLE !!!!!!! 

tgamber said:
Just download it with youtube download sites or Downloader. Many of which have mp3 conversion function.

Trust me, im horrible with computer. Im one of those people who have to write down direction to get there. :bhehe: Thank u !! :flowers:
Sweet_JJ said:
Yay Andrew has a magazine coming up! So glad he's back from his hiatus! ^_^

How in the WORLD did Andrew lose SO much weight ??!!!!! i should've done my work-out with him.  :coverlaf:
He should be looking like this with Taew in their  lakorn. BTW, he looks way too skinny.Now, he need to build up tone muscle. Anyways, he is still a fine looking man. Hopefully he is taking MORE role. I might check out his other new lakorn.  :scratchchin:

raine123

sarNie Egg
hi everyone, sorta been lurking and reading  :D

I just really wanted to say how much I love love Tik and Mew's story and the cast 
seriously its so star studded lol. Every scene is with veteran actors/actresses or fresh promising actors/actresses. Casting is just brilliant 
and the story is sooo awesome and sweet 

Really love how Khun Tee's character isn't dumb like some pra ek and not abusive, mean male alpha either lol, treats his woman so gooooooood 

can't wait for the next episode to come out  :dance1:

D~D

sarNie Adult
raine123 said:
hi everyone, sorta been lurking and reading  :D

I just really wanted to say how much I love love Tik and Mew's story and the cast 
seriously its so star studded lol. Every scene is with veteran actors/actresses or fresh promising actors/actresses. Casting is just brilliant 
and the story is sooo awesome and sweet 

Really love how Khun Tee's character isn't dumb like some pra ek and not abusive, mean male alpha either lol, treats his woman so gooooooood 

can't wait for the next episode to come out  :dance1:

Right on !! :thumbup:

"Treats his woman so goooooooood.." what a PERFECT way to describe Khun Tee !!!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ok. D~D, I'm gonna talk through instructions. First you copy the url of the video. Then, go to sites like clipconverter. Paste The url and you can choose mp3 or minutes selector at the bottom of the web page. Remember to check it.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Tik_lover said:
Well, here's spoiler
Songklod got into a fight with his father and is mad because he told his Father that Ah Mong and Muylei are secretly Having an affair but Tae Gae Tong doesn't believe Songklod, Songklod At the same time is having some problems with AhJu too because he is feeling that Ahju doesn't love him, because of this, Songklod and Aun both went to Chua Tien Lao and drank alcohol. Songklod is drunk and came home super late. Ahju is worried about Songklod so she went to wait for him and found him walking home drunk. Songklod confess everything to Ahju and AhJu finally gave in to him and they both slept
together
Now, I can imagine some cute babies. Though I'm not sure we'll get one. Or they can pull one big'o family pic with babies from each couple at the end.

Reactions: D~D

Mae

sarNie Adult
I can see Khun Tee feeling insecure that Ahju doesn't love him and only married due to force by her mother and grandmother. Hehehehe :woot: I'm super excited for their marriage life together. They really do have a sweet relationship - I love it when the p'ek really loves and cares for his n'ek, and when the n'ek is quite conservative...

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
Tomorrow is Monday!!! Yeeeeeyyyy!!! While I was driving I kept remembering Ahtee couple and can't help giggling - I came to a point were I was already biting my lips so drivers on the opposite side won't think I'm crazy!!! Gosh!!! I'm really into this couple so badly!!! Hahahaha!!!

Quiinell

sarNie Egg
Tik_lover said:
Well, here's spoiler
[Spiiler] Songklod got into a fight with his father and is mad because he told his Father that Ah Mong and Muylei are secretly Having an affair but Tae Gae Tong doesn't believe Songklod, Songklod At the same time is having some problems with AhJu too because he is feeling that Ahju doesn't love him, because of this, Songklod and Aun both went to Chua Tien Lao and drank alcohol. Songklod is drunk and came home super late. Ahju is worried about Songklod so she went to wait for him and found him walking home drunk. Songklod confess everything to Ahju and AhJu finally gave in to him and they both slept
together [/spoiler]
Can you recap what they do talking about in 3zaap yesterday plisss

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is it okay to link the ENG subbed videos of Singh onto AF wiki??? I don't want to do it if it'll cost us the videos....=(

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Here's what I remember from 3Zaap because I can't remember that well. So Mew said that Tik was really adorable o. The first day that they were filming.he came up to her and started talking to her because he knew that she would be shy, and they have never met each other before the fitting. Mew thought that Tik would be a guy that cares a lot about being handsome and looking nice but it's quite the opposite, he loves nature, and said that nature has never hurt anyone. Tik also said he went to ask permission from Mew's mother, and the host asked if he asked his wife yet, which he said she's the first person he asked lol. Tik is also a really big jokester, which he made Mew laugh so much that they couldn't film, they can't even look at each other's face without laughing, the director even said that they should film other scene if they were to keep on laughing, which made them stop laughing really quick. They then congratulate Tik on becoming Dr.Pholdee, and asked him about his family, which he said that he tries to raise his family just like an ordinary family, without having to have a lot of stuff. (If you understand what I mean) Tik also brought Mew a pipe to fix her pipe I think, because he likes to fix things at his house, so he doesn't know what to do with the spare parts, so when they rode home together in the van, he saw that then pipe in front of Mew's house was straight(I think correct me if I'm wrong), and that when it rains the water wouldn't be able to get out, he even got out to measure the pipe size, and he brought it back to her, but it didn't fit, lol. Tik is such a down to earth and really hands on man. They then talked about Mew's shop and what kind of food she sold, and her shop has three stories, but Tik had no clue what the food was (me too), and that he should call for some delivery, or take his family to eat there. And I think that's pretty much it, Please add more if I miss something.