Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
All I hope for is that she doesn't kill or hurt our Ahju. But Khun Tee better protect her. Knowing from my lakorn watching history, I hope the granny doesn't make Mew miscarry or anything like that. Ugh hate hate the granny, she better get a good satisfying ending, and I will be here laughing my a$$ off, and feeling so happy for Tee and Ahju.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
love how the (4) friends always siding with Parob. Ugh cant stand Ser Lang. I can see Tham is so against him and I see Hong's eyes targetting the one gang leader in blue that was sitting near Ah Ju's father. 

We'll see lots of action next week. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
couldn't resist not to post this here is just too perfect to not to share i saw it by coincidence while checking ananberley pantip , that look in their eyes can tell you everything i don't need to say anymore they are the best of the best :heart: :heart: :heart: so much hotness in one pic :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
LOL that moment when Sia Leng thought that he won the competition... B U R N. He said he didn't have a thick enough skin to vote for himself. Welps, there goes chivalry! HAHAHA

I love how Kanin is always outspoken <3

The man that Hong keeps staring at is probably the one that killed her father, or has something to do with it.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sweet_JJ said:
Haha Kanin is like a comic relief in serious scenes. I seriously thought he was going to put the red stick, but he chucked it away and put the yellow one instead lol. 

Yeah, he is. He was smirking so big lol. "My friend is the Chairman!" Hahah

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
brandygirl said:
Phatman - Who is the actor smiling in your display picture? Is he a good actor? Can't recall seeing any dramas with him.
No way! You don't know him? Oh gosh you HAVE to know him haha. Let me introduce to you my husband, Patson Sarindu. :ghehe: . Okay seriously, I personally think he's a very good actor. He's not great at the level of the pra'eks in MLM, BUT he's a very good actor especially in romantic comedies. I've got to recommend his greats. Try Ka Neung Ha and Balar Song Kreung. Fortunately KNH has subs, I just have to look for it online, unfortunately my favorite BSK doesn't have subs. He's 41, so he no longer acts, but during his prime, he was yummy! I honestly think he still is yummy. Hehe.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ahhh these spoilers! Need to go home and watch this quick, currently in French class right now, lol, not paying any attention except,here. Excited to see the Golden Boys!!! Need to calm myself down. :D

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kanin is too funny lol.

It is getting dramatic! Loving the progression of this series! I bet the guy in blue definitely killed Hong's father.

I'm thinking Aun will most likely die and Yaya will go work in hk. Doesn't hong and tam somehow end up in hk, maybe Yaya will help her there?

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
I love Khun tee and A'Ju I nearly wasn't going to continue with this series after parop's bad treatment of wanvisa. Ananda and Kim were smoking hot but I don't like praek who mistreat their nangek over some small misunderstanding. Singh definitely made up for that :) although I dislike the grannie
Thanks to the person who shared Krating's trailer looks good. Ken so fierce and cherry so beautiful I think it's been a while since I seen her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

I don't remember if they mentioned the voting, lol.

That, my friend, is Patson Sarindu, Phatman's longtime #1 crush, man, obsession. LOL.

HAHA. He's my everything!

x0unerthanlater said:

It's probably after Parob and Wanvisa got married... In Suer, the leader (Hong's father) didn't die yet.

You ladies remember when Parob & Wanvisa was at the pub after they finally understood each other and all the golden boys were there? And they started to joke that T would be the next person to get married and T was kind of shy/embarrassed of the idea? I wonder if he had met Ah Ju at that time yet... Because technically when it was the Moon prayer celebration, Parob & Wanvisa were dancing on the island while T & Ah Ju were embracing on the bridge near her house... For the two plots to add up, T & Ah Ju must have married AFTER Parob & Wanvisa...

Yeah, he totally is the sweetest husband!

Right...if they were teasing that he'd be the next person to get married, and we've passed that moon prayer celebration already, he must've already met Ah Ju, and that scene would've happened BEFORE Ah Tee and Ah Ju were drugged, meaning the Golden Boys met up BEFORE EP5 of Singh..................??? Urgh 

x0unerthanlater said:

In ep. 8 part 4, Kanin says that Nai Noy (T) was the first to get a wife... so that means, during that scene (ep.8 part4) Parob was back from being stranded on the island... and T was already married to Ah Ju... 

Aiyaaah, the plots are all over the place. There's no order to it. I hate it when a series doesn't go in order and you have to piece everything together yourself.

Wait, but in Suer they said Ah Tee was going to be the next one to get married...that means in between that particular scene and Parob's fake marriage Ah Tee in the meantime got drugged and married Ah Ju. But how could he be so happy during the Golden Boys meet up in Suer, when the whole time Ah Tee's stressed out about his father neglecting him???? Ah, this confusion! This is what I don't like about them airing one after the other, but not actually going in order. If they want to do this where everything sets off from the festival they should just air everything concurrently!! Like just mesh all the parts into ONE lakorn. That makes the story flow smoother and less confusing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Kanin is too funny lol.

It is getting dramatic! Loving the progression of this series! I bet the guy in blue definitely killed Hong's father.

I'm thinking Aun will most likely die and Yaya will go work in hk. Doesn't hong and tam somehow end up in hk, maybe Yaya will help her there?
Kanin he crack me laughing, Yaya and Tham both of them will revenge Sia Leng 
yeah i agree the man in Blue is the one who killed Hong dad 

out of all the 5 couples KenCherry will be the strongest one, since Cherry she's a fighter 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
@phatman,I disabled my logic before watching this. A story at a time, ok.Maybe when we reach the black swan, we'll get some answers.

I try to, but I can't help it. HAHA. I'm the goddess of critique, I criticize the littlest of things. HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tgamber said:
And they are all so protective of her especially Tham. That's why Cherry misunderstood the two of them.
later will turn the other way around, Boy and Cherry is a close friend but Tham will then misunderstand they are lovers 
Tham and Yaya in a complicated love story before they reach the happy ending 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So here is what i don't quite understand. So we know that Tham father does when he was a boy correct? So would that not make him the leader of his gang Krating right away? Why did Sia Leng comment that he is 'new' ?
So here is what i don't quite understand. So we know that Tham father dies when he was a boy correct? So would that not make him the leader of his gang Krating right away? Why did Sia Leng comment that he is 'new' ?