tgamber

sarNie Adult
Because their fathers were the founders and they are the successors. Most of the guys who voted Sia Leng Were founders of their respective gangs. It's like your dad's friends think you're a kid no matter what.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm patiently waiting for Krating to air. Just happy to see Cherry and Ken reunite. I will for sure be active in this thread once it airs :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Heidi said:
I'm patiently waiting for Krating to air. Just happy to see Cherry and Ken reunite. I will for sure be active in this thread once it airs :)
free to join us for the fierce 'krating' couple 

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
today was another great episode...but next week is ending..too soon!! and seem like there will be a lot of action in next week episode.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@phatman, I seriously just tangled up my brains trying to put things in order Lol Either we're not good at chronologically piecing things together or the writer/director is bad at telling the story. 

At the end of Suer I swore that Mongkhon knew that Sia Leng was behind all the schemes.. I wonder if the ending of each part will add up to everyone finding out that it was all Sia Leng's doing.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
free to join us for the fierce 'krating' couple 

I will for sure! Ken-Cherry "Krating" couple, I've been waiting for the day! Honestly, even if the lakorn turns out to be a disappointment, as long as there are lots of scenes between Ken and Cherry, I'll be okay :)

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
sia leng is going to be a major character in Krating but they won't kill him off in there right? since there's still  raed and hong.

i think everything that happen in today's episode is after suer end because kim's dad was there at the meeting and he voted for khun Tee...so my guess is at the end of suer parob and wanvisa reconcile but not marry yet..maybe that why kanin say tee was the first to married.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
rosycake06 said:
sia leng is going to be a major character in Krating but they won't kill him off in there right? since there's still  raed and hong.

i think everything that happen in today's episode is after suer end because kim's dad was there at the meeting and he voted for khun Tee...so my guess is at the end of suer parob and wanvisa reconcile but not marry yet..maybe that why kanin say tee was the first to married.
maybe they will marry when we get to the last part series of BoyJanie 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
@phatman, I seriously just tangled up my brains trying to put things in order Lol Either we're not good at chronologically piecing things together or the writer/director is bad at telling the story. 

At the end of Suer I swore that Mongkhon knew that Sia Leng was behind all the schemes.. I wonder if the ending of each part will add up to everyone finding out that it was all Sia Leng's doing.

Yeah it's quite the confusing plot. I thought Mongkon knew that it was Sia Leng all along too. But why didn't he tell anyone??? If things are happening concurrently then everyone should find out at the same time Sia Leng's intention...? Seems like the later episodes will end a little later than the ending of the previous part to make it seem like Sia Leng's real identity hasn't been discovered, so that they'll finally discover it in the very final episode......? Was that confusing enough?? HAHA. 

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
This Sia person has some brains and people - he manages to scheme and plot against 5 different gangs at almost the same time.
Wow
I can barely handle one person in office politics

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I think that Tee and Ahju's wedding did happen before Paroband Wanvisa, because at the meeting, the bald guy hasn't died yet, remember the guy that stole Parobs boxes and then got shot before he confessed. If you look closely, you can still see that guy at the end of the table in black on Sia Lengs side of the table. And I think that at the end of Suer, maybe Khun Tee was just having morning sickness for our Ahju. Lol just another guess, but the storyline is really messed up, hope it can be more clear and we don't have to wait until Hongs part to figure everything out.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

Yeah it's quite the confusing plot. I thought Mongkon knew that it was Sia Leng all along too. But why didn't he tell anyone??? If things are happening concurrently then everyone should find out at the same time Sia Leng's intention...? Seems like the later episodes will end a little later than the ending of the previous part to make it seem like Sia Leng's real identity hasn't been discovered, so that they'll finally discover it in the very final episode......? Was that confusing enough?? HAHA. 

It frustrates me if I can't figure things out that's why I try to put every thing in order. My OCD goes haywire, lol They should have just filmed regularly... just leave the bad guy at the very end or something. 

In episode 8, T mentioned that Hong said Sia Leng has someone in a high up position backing him. I would assume it's a politician. That's why people don't want to go against him. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

It frustrates me if I can't figure things out that's why I try to put every thing in order. My OCD goes haywire, lol They should have just filmed regularly... just leave the bad guy at the very end or something. 

In episode 8, T mentioned that Hong said Sia Leng has someone in a high up position backing him. I would assume it's a politician. That's why people don't want to go against him. 
Same here. I want answers! Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
I think that Tee and Ahju's wedding did happen before Paroband Wanvisa, because at the meeting, the bald guy hasn't died yet, remember the guy that stole Parobs boxes and then got shot before he confessed. If you look closely, you can still see that guy at the end of the table in black on Sia Lengs side of the table. And I think that at the end of Suer, maybe Khun Tee was just having morning sickness for our Ahju. Lol just another guess, but the storyline is really messed up, hope it can be more clear and we don't have to wait until Hongs part to figure everything out.
If that is the case then Ah Tee would already be married at the end of Seur so why did the they say that Ah Tee is next with the love thing? Lol