Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
tgamber said:
Maybe they were like engaged and preparing for the wedding but AhTee had the accident and they got married briefly. Remember Yok saying that there are many things to do for a wedding even a small one. And how Ahju's mom was complaining how there's no asking or meeting between inlaws and they skipped a lot of steps. sto

yes it messy storyline now. I can not catch what it happen first and next. However, I noticed with their interview said, you have to follow all the series so you will understand what is going on?

For Parop and wanvisa, I think they did not get married yet. But hope there will be have wedding scene between of Parob and Wanvisa.
I wish I can see Parop and Wanvisa scene other all series.

On the other hand, If someone who can give us the storyline,maybe from book?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But if Tee did get married before Parob why didn't he bring Ju to Parob's wedding. And if he didn't, when did he ever have the time help Wanvisa out. .

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If I was able to read thai more efficiently I'd rather read the book than try to understand the lakorn. I don't know what it is but for the life of me, I can't piece together the scenes from Suer & Singh. 

I agree that SJ was better in terms of props and environment. 

Is this Off's first "historical" lakorn? It seems like this theme overwhelmed him a bit. Everything seems scattered at times.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I really wished the other golden boys helped out in Khun T with Ahju like they did with Pavisa. Then, I'll have the golden boys with female leads they are not paired And dreams of possible casting in the future.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I feel so bad. I have not finished even one of this series yet. Ken and Cherry's is about to air!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven't caught up with the most recent episodes either. I'm even more horrible. I was suppose to watch 'em last Friday, but got busy. Got even more busy as the days went by. I haven't even caught up on Nang Chada, and I usually do.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I couldn't finish Suer too. But I'm following Singh. Has anyone noticed Mew's cheonsang on the day of Songrod becoming leader. Her dress was that of cheonsang but shorter. Usually they were longer but have a slit on each sides. And I like the color, not so dark blue and complement Songrod's red jacket.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I did notice, it made her legs look so long and beautiful, but it would've been better if it was long with the slits. Looked kind of short on her almost. But she was really pretty in that scene. Glad they didn't drag out Mongs mysterious evilness.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Actually, I don't like tge slits. It's like if you're going to show your legs, why cover some part and tease with slits?

D~D

sarNie Adult
what ??

i thought perhaps its letters that his dad wrote to him that perhaps the adopted son or the girlfriend didn't send. Or letters that khun Tee send to his dad  but his dad did read it and kept it. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
I think that Tee and Ahju's wedding did happen before Paroband Wanvisa, because at the meeting, the bald guy hasn't died yet, remember the guy that stole Parobs boxes and then got shot before he confessed. If you look closely, you can still see that guy at the end of the table in black on Sia Lengs side of the table. And I think that at the end of Suer, maybe Khun Tee was just having morning sickness for our Ahju. Lol just another guess, but the storyline is really messed up, hope it can be more clear and we don't have to wait until Hongs part to figure everything out.

That would be really cute, because we all know how much Tee  :heart:  Ahju. But im sure thats not it, b/c Kanin (Andew ) says that its something scary  about a male/ female. 

I dont know but the way it was translate was weird. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
chief_lim said:
ah ju found those letters...is it from khun tee's girlfriend??

I think those letters were from his mother to his father. Tee & Ah Ju are using the master bedroom now that he's the leader. So it makes sense that the letters belonged to his father.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I love it how Songklod protects Ahju. Like if anyone dares touch his women, he will kill them. "DON YOU DARE TOUCHED MY WOMEN". Ahju is going to be pregnant but she will not tell Songklod the good news yet because Songklod has a load of heavy jobs to worry about and AhJu doesn't want to make Songklod become stress because since Songklod is the leader of the Lion Gang and the president of Luerd Mungkorn, he has a heavy Ladd of work to do. I love it how Tik and Ken had a talk. I mean MANLY talk. Songklod and Tham forever!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
chief_lim said:
ah ju found those letters...is it from khun tee's girlfriend??

Just like x0unerthanlater said, those letters are the communication between his parents.  Probably talked about how much they loved and wanted to protect their son.  I guess that how Songkrod knew that his dad love him very much.

I like the love story in here.....It's a great love that  a man could sacrifice his happiness and his life to protect his loved one.  The love between father and son, between AhTee, between Aun/Yok, and between Songkrod and Aun is so touching.  Next week episodes are so intense, dramatic, and so touching that made me cried :cry: :cry: .   It's good that Ahju will be prego!

Poor khun Tee....so much stress and worry

Beautiful picture from honeymoontravel mag.

cr:jumnature, tik chinesefc