katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
So I'm a little confused...if Tham is really chonlathi was there ever a twin brother? How come yaya never knew if she was chonalithi's sweetheart?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
katboutt1123 said:
So I'm a little confused...if Tham is really chonlathi was there ever a twin brother? How come yaya never knew if she was chonalithi's sweetheart?

According to what's going on now, it say that Tham was adopted by his father's friend when he was little.  So not many peoples heard or known of him until he came back to take over the Krating gang.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Suer wasn't good, but Singh was! You guys are missing out! HEHE.
yes Singh was alot better than Suer and Krating is even more better cos of Ken fierce character and Cherry she's a kick butt girl 

Krating has so many mystery to be solve 
waiting for epi3, Ken he'll get shot on his arms Cherry has to take care of him also the appearance of the other 3 pra'eks 

sarNie Adult
I just saw the ending of Singh now, without subs, and please allow me to rant: 

Can I just say, Aun's death was the SADEST THING EVER! that part where Yok was singing and hallucinating seeing him there with the rose, I was literally BAWLING.  :cry1: I had to put on make up on a Saturday just so my parents won't notice that i cried buckets of tears. I was screaming, BRING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL GEDDEMN IT! BRING HIM TO KHUN CHAI PUTTIPAT! (who, incidentally, also has Chinese blood  :coverlaf: ) I mean come on, in Khun Chai Ronnapee, the guy frickin got shot, in a fighter plane, in the outskirts of Thailand, and still he survived with surgery after at least an hour after he got shot, with his lungs getting punctured. And and and in Koo Kam, Kobori had a frickin chunk of wood in his belly and he lived for hours (or at least 40 mins in the tv version. that was the longest death scene ever.) and AUN FRICKIN DIED FROM A BULLET WOUND IN HIS SIDE TORSO IN LESS THAN 10 MINS WTH!?!? CURSE YOU LAKORN MEDICINE! WHYYYYYYY!!!?? 

Had they not shown that scene with Yok showing Aun her wedding dress as he lay in the morgue, I would have hoped that they'd pull off a -hey-he's-actually-alive-and-now-he-has-a-new-persona ending. 

I agree with all of you, that was Tik's shining moment. I never doubted that he can act, but that part where Aun died in his arms, he was really good. 

l not sure how it ended with Khun Tee and AhJu since I couldn't understand a thing, but Mew was so pretty when she power dressed in the ending. Also, I have another lakorn medicine complaint in that part where Khun Tee was getting beaten up - he just wiped off the blood in his chin and the wound in his lip stopped bleeding. haha! I guess I should never expect much realism insofar as biology/medicine is concerned when I watch Lakorns.

I actually like this old-new villain now in Krating. I only saw the actor once before, as Mario Maurer's dad in Rising Sun. I really like his deep voice, suits him to be a villain. Though in Pajaew's Instagram, I saw pics of him as George Von Trapp in the Thai version of Sound of Music! Go figure! 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
^You mean Chai? Haha he's a great actor. He played a diva manager for Esther in Ploy&Mario's lakorn. I was totally convinced he's gay but he's not. In reality he's married to Vicki Sunisa, another actress. A beautiful couple I say.

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
I totally agree^^ chai is such a fantastic actor in a variety of roles he plays although my favourite role of his was in that lakorn with Rome and Jaja. Although he was mute his eyes said it all- it was a while ago which is why I can't recall the lakorn name but I've never forgotten chai's role in that.

I must say I'm enjoying seeing Ken in Krating. Aside from his last lakorn with nampeung I couldn't finish his other projects. And the second couple is Donut and Dew (is that his name?) right? They look so cute :)
I have so much questions I need answers to I can't wait for the story to be revealed...so many questions.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Chai is a great actor. Very underrated. He's got a nice speaking voice, he's got a great bod, well used to, he's good looking in his own way and he's tall!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Andrew is my new love lol. Something about him just make me want to squeeze him so badly. I like him when he's serious but just adore him when he go all out with his smile. He seemed like a guy that knows his boundary and think things through before doing it. He might be the opposite but he just comes across that way. He gets more handsome each time I see him.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Kat yeah that was Sai Soke. My heart broke for him. He never did anything to anyone yet people continued to torture his poor character.

And yes the level of suspense is high for Krating BUT we all gotta keep watching.

@Bye bye I've never been fond of Andrew since I've only seen 2 of his dramas in which the one with Mint was terrible. But Missy @Jana has changed my perspective.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Andrew since Massaya...though I didn't quite like the way he made the character. He was always smiling and has that happy go lucky attitude no matter what lol. He was so quick at smiling, I thought it was going to stick to him. But he has been in and out from the industry...that it's hard to keep up with him. But he's one of the few guys I like and wondered how he's doing from time to time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OHOaddict said:
^You mean Chai? Haha he's a great actor. He played a diva manager for Esther in Ploy&Mario's lakorn. I was totally convinced he's gay but he's not. In reality he's married to Vicki Sunisa, another actress. A beautiful couple I say.
his character as gay is so cute and funny as 'Jae Miang' now Krating Sia Leng though his evil but he'll get beaten up by the fierce Bull couple who will revenge they need him to pay for all the cruel things he did to their family 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe. I started liking Andrew in Look Mai Klai Tong. I loved his chilled character in there. I had the longest crush on him during that period. :ghehe: