junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know the summary to this part..I am still confused..is thee really have a twin, name Tham? Or is tham a made-up/fake disguise by thee?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
junemaikao said:
Anyone know the summary to this part..I am still confused..is thee really have a twin, name Tham? Or is tham a made-up/fake disguise by thee?
they are not twin just faking up that they are twin Tham his disguise as Thee his older twin brother to revenge on Sia Leng (Chai) for his younger brother and his family business http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Mafia_Luerd_Mungkorn summary of Krating 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Everyone seems to be very confuse, i will help out. From reading the story on Manager. Chonlathee and Tham are twin brothers but Tham died when he was still little. No one knew that Tham died. Chonlathee escaped from the Fire with the help of his adopted father and changed his identity to Tham Tharatornn because Chonlathee wants to go back to Yaowarat and revenge Sia Leng without wanting to reveal to anyone that he is not dead yet. The only person that knows who Chonlathee really is are Parop,Songklod, Kanin and Hong. Which, Before Hong even know that Chonlathee is not Tham in ep1, the golden boys were suspecting Tham already but they're also confuse because Tham is strict and more fierce compare to Tee who is soft and kind. In Ep 3 , the golden boys will appear to help Tham escape from an assassination. Songklod, parop and Kanin all finds out and reveal to Tham that they all know who Tham was for a long time already. Tham is shocked by the news but reveal to the three of them of what happened to him for the past years. So I'm guessing, The golden boys will appear a lot in Krating and more re in Raet along with Hong. Cuz the golden boys will appear in ep5 or ep4 of Krating to. Plus Songklod, Kanin and Parop will get to be in a scene with Cherry aka Yayah. If they don't cut off the scene.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Yippee ep 3 is coming soon. Can't wait to see the handsome gang, as Andrew stated, together!!

@Jana plan to since it's summer!!!

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

LOL glad I changed your perspective of him, but gosh you watched the worst Andrew lakorn with Mint lol, try out his other lakorns, he does well as a jerk/ sad. lonely p'ek. ^_^

Haha, I am the weird one of the bunch as I actually liked Andrew in that Lakorn with Mint, with the glasses and all. Though I would have wanted him geekier (hence without a hot social-climbing girlfriend) but I loved him as a "Mummy". 

Oh my god! Chai played a gay character (that's in Madam Dun right)?  :woot2: Kyaaaaah! I have to see that. Though I might have to watch it after Krating as I might not be able to watch him seriously after that. I mean, Suriyon/Deaw was forever ruined as a villain in my eyes after I saw him play a dorky character. I like Deaw more as a good guy than a bad guy. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
040156 said:

Haha, I am the weird one of the bunch as I actually liked Andrew in that Lakorn with Mint, with the glasses and all. Though I would have wanted him geekier (hence without a hot social-climbing girlfriend) but I loved him as a "Mummy". 

Oh my god! Chai played a gay character (that's in Madam Dun right)?  :woot2: Kyaaaaah! I have to see that. Though I might have to watch it after Krating as I might not be able to watch him seriously after that. I mean, Suriyon/Deaw was forever ruined as a villain in my eyes after I saw him play a dorky character. I like Deaw more as a good guy than a bad guy. 
yes Chai in madam dun as gay, his so cute and funny. Well Deaw his a good guy but fierce 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tik_lover said:
Everyone seems to be very confuse, i will help out. From reading the story on Manager. Chonlathee and Tham are twin brothers but Tham died when he was still little. No one knew that Tham died. Chonlathee escaped from the Fire with the help of his adopted father and changed his identity to Tham Tharatornn because Chonlathee wants to go back to Yaowarat and revenge Sia Leng without wanting to reveal to anyone that he is not dead yet. The only person that knows who Chonlathee really is are Parop,Songklod, Kanin and Hong. Which, Before Hong even know that Chonlathee is not Tham in ep1, the golden boys were suspecting Tham already but they're also confuse because Tham is strict and more fierce compare to Tee who is soft and kind. In Ep 3 , the golden boys will appear to help Tham escape from an assassination. Songklod, parop and Kanin all finds out and reveal to Tham that they all know who Tham was for a long time already. Tham is shocked by the news but reveal to the three of them of what happened to him for the past years. So I'm guessing, The golden boys will appear a lot in Krating and more re in Raet along with Hong. Cuz the golden boys will appear in ep5 or ep4 of Krating to. Plus Songklod, Kanin and Parop will get to be in a scene with Cherry aka Yayah. If they don't cut off the scene.
@tik_lover everyone including me somehow also a little confuse with the whole twin topic 

thanks 4 the help 

oh about the appearance i saw a behind the scene pic of Raet there is a pic of Cherry with Taew and Andrew 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:

Personally, I don't really enjoy Madam Dun because of the storyline but I kind of like Mario and Ploy! Chai was really good in there. You should watch. I watched The Rising series right after I watched Madam Dun and I was impressed with Chai coz from a sissy character to a leader. In Madam Dun, Chai's character was always trying to irritate both Ploy and Mario and in The Rising Series, he was Mario's dad. I find that cute, heheh!  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Chai's best performance was Sai Soke. Omg no words can describe that great acting. He had no lines and everything was performed through the eyes.

I may stay up and try to catch it live since no work for memorial day.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am patiently waiting for Andrew's turn...all about him lol

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Oh... the fighting scene of the 4 guys are so cool!! I love how each of them were given enough screen time to show off their fighting skills, even Andrew's part. Although most of the time he was playing chasing game with the bad guys, he still looked cute doing that!! Oh.. finally, I get to see my Khun Tee. Missing him since 'Singh' ended! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He showed up but for just a little bit. I am selfish, I want to see him the main focused. Because if I watched now, I have to wait for a while before his turn. So, I'll just wait his turn. At least, I can get my eyes full lol

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
OMG The Golden Boys's fighting scenes are so cool. I love all of them but Ken is the best. I want all of them in another serie with more and more action.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Honestly, I'm waiting for Andrew too. Mostly Taew... but they are both adorable. I haven't enjoyed the other parts as much as I'd like.