"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my favorite two in this series with no doubt :thumbsup: :thumbsup: still didn't watch the ep i hope i will catch up later on today ep can't wait to watch this moment 

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
ken is super hot!  I wish he was paired up with janie instead though, not a fan of cherry much.  everytime I see ken and janie together I get excited.

the beginning of each series is so repetitive it's always the same shooting when the guys are giving out food.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww Thana from sksr is tham's father in his younger year. Lol i dont even know the actor's name but starting to favor him.

It started at the festival because that is where the drama for the boys started. Kanin will get kidnap with taew there so songklod went looking for him and met kim, ah tee met ah ju there, tham started his payback there and hong brother died which put her in position for leader of her gang.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
love the scene of KC eating the moon cake  :kiss2:

epi3 is full of action,revenge,secret is slowly been revealed 
Ken actually a twin Tham older twin has already pass away, the new Tham is Chonlathi 
Thi disguised himself as Tham his older brother 

since Thi his own self is weak but to seek revenge on Sia Leng his adopted father helped him to change himself to Tham fierce and mean

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
epi4 is a sweetheart but somehow Ken looks perverted his staring at Cherry kind of creepy 
next week episode will be seeing BoyJanie and will be seeing the jealous fierce Hia Krating 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I luaghed hard when, Ken hugged Cherry in front of that old lady and said Tee Ruk, Yayee Yayah. OMG!!! Especially when Ken was like" Tee Ruk, don't be like that, you will also hurt our baby inside your stomach, I had nothing with those girls" Tham is so adorable!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tik_lover said:
I luaghed hard when, Ken hugged Cherry in front of that old lady and said Tee Ruk, Yayee Yayah. OMG!!! Especially when Ken was like" Tee Ruk, don't be like that, you will also hurt our baby inside your stomach, I had nothing with those girls" Tham is so adorable!!
this part is so hilarious, Ken his so funny when Cherry gave him a punch and the old lady she's funny too  :woot2:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
The gun chasing was n ok nonsense but hilarious. And the background music doesn't help at all. I like the flashbacks each has. It was sweet and reminiscent.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
This segment is sooooo good! There are still a few inconsistencies here and there but it's forgiving since everything else from the acting to the storyline is pretty solid. I couldn't be more happier that Ken has made his real comeback with this one. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I haven't even started on this one. Guess I'll wait until schools over since I only have ten days left. Keep the spoilers coming!

st111

sarNie Hatchling
ok.....no matter how much I love Cherry...I need to say "Ken" did a really good job as a krating...

he is cruel and arrogant in his gang

but he is also sad, prevent in front of Cherry..

Really love the memorial "Janchompoo" scene in the forest...can feel his pain

can't wait for more dark side story being revealed.

why today is Wed.....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Love that Cherry is using Chai's past to get to him. Chai's falling for her badly lol...

Moving along very well, cant wait to see more.