katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
The acting is good although there are a few inconsistencies and with how the overall story matches up with the other parts has me a little confused. For instance there's a scene in Ep 2 where Yaya is saying that she'll have hope that Tee is still alive as long as the oracle doesn't say he's dead but in Ep 1 I'm sure he told her Tee is dead (of course he's not) but it's inconsistencies like that.

Honestly tho I was expecting a little more involvement from the other praek like in the Khun Chai series. In Suer it was just the end and in Singh spit was minimal as well. Maybe I just want more of Tik haha :)

And I I want see how Yok's story plays out bc now in the Krating storyline she's still happy.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Happy to see that the ratings are good, a little bit better than the first two series hehe. Hopefully it'll stay that way or goes higher ^_^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
katboutt1123 said:
The acting is good although there are a few inconsistencies and with how the overall story matches up with the other parts has me a little confused. For instance there's a scene in Ep 2 where Yaya is saying that she'll have hope that Tee is still alive as long as the oracle doesn't say he's dead but in Ep 1 I'm sure he told her Tee is dead (of course he's not) but it's inconsistencies like that.
Honestly tho I was expecting a little more involvement from the other praek like in the Khun Chai series. In Suer it was just the end and in Singh spit was minimal as well. Maybe I just want more of Tik haha :)
And I I want see how Yok's story plays out bc now in the Krating storyline she's still happy.
She knew the sinsae wasnt being completely truthful because she helped him in shanghai after he was supposedly shot by her in phuket. I agree that the story doesn't flow smoothly. I hope that in Hong they will link her story with the others better. At least mention events going on at the same time.

What they should had done was make this one long lakorn and give each couples equal amount of times because thenre's no way sia leng will die in here right since we still have rat and hong to go.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
She knew the sinsae wasnt being completely truthful because she helped him in shanghai after he was supposedly shot by her in phuket. I agree that the story doesn't flow smoothly. I hope that in Hong they will link her story with the others better. At least mention events going on at the same time.

What they should had done was make this one long lakorn and give each couples equal amount of times because thenre's no way sia leng will die in here right since we still have rat and hong to go.

is it because the writers?
i think they should use one for 5 stories.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rating AGB Nielsen ละครและรายการ วันจันทร์-อังคาร ที่ 25-26พค58
หลัง2 ทุ่ม
Rating  ทั่วประเทศรวม กรุงเทพฯ
ช่อง7: เพื่อนแพง: 6.46/7.09
ช่อง3: กระทิง: 5.46/5.59
ช่องworkpoint: จำอวดหน้าจอ/ซุปเปอร์หม่ำ: 1.26/1.82
ช่อง8: เพลิงพ่าย: 1.19/1.29
ช่องone: บันลังเมฆ: (0.71-0.95)/(0.79-1.03)

Rating  เฉพาะกรุงเทพฯ
ช่อง3: กระทิง: 10.0/10.93
ช่อง7: เพื่อนแพง: 4.54/4.55
ช่องworkpoint: จำอวดหน้าจอ/ซุปเปอร์หม่ำ: 1.34/1.35
ช่องone: บันลังเมฆ: (0.92-1.05)/(0.78-0.95)
ช่อง8: เพลิงพ่าย: 0.50/0.32
http://pantip.com/topic/33708573

Krating has reach the 10

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
wow ken and cherry's chemistry too hawt :kiss3: .. that i have to pause for sometime and catch my breath... :woot2: ....
i really couldnt bring myself to watch ken's lakorn if his co-star is not ann.. but damn here their chemistry is too strong to deny

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
I think that Ken and cherry look comfortable together. I've seen a few of Cherry's lakorn and I think her physical characteristic overshadow her praek. She has very prominent and strong facial features. I like her best with Chakrit though. Although she was a good fit for Tik in Kaew Ta Pee as well.

In here I think her bold looks suits the fierce Krating. Speaking of Ken and Ann I'm dying for a reunion as well^^

Also I have links to subs for Ep 1 to 3 part 4 if anyone wants them.
I haven't seen pass Ep 3 yet lol was scrolling for some spoilers so many good lakorn on at once yet the day has so few hours lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
katboutt1123 said:
I think that Ken and cherry look comfortable together. I've seen a few of Cherry's lakorn and I think her physical characteristic overshadow her praek. She has very prominent and strong facial features. I like her best with Chakrit though. Although she was a good fit for Tik in Kaew Ta Pee as well.

In here I think her bold looks suits the fierce Krating. Speaking of Ken and Ann I'm dying for a reunion as well^^

Also I have links to subs for Ep 1 to 3 part 4 if anyone wants them.
I haven't seen pass Ep 3 yet lol was scrolling for some spoilers so many good lakorn on at once yet the day has so few hours lol
Pm it to me please!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
So I heard Raed is gonna finish filming next week... 
so that means Andrew will begin his filming scene for SaiLubrakpuan 

also read on pantip that Krating only 10 episodes