st111

sarNie Hatchling
what I am talking is to discuss more about the story line not criticism...

accept the difference opinion on the script and actors/actress didn't mean we have certain people talking about the same criticism all the time.

If you really see what they wrote, they repeat the same sentence all the time...haha

any way, i just finished the krating on ep1 & 2 again... I think Tham really be cautious on Yayah because he is really worried Yayah is with Sia and going to make him fall in love with her...but poor Tham...did you know,,,it is you to follow Yayah all the way...

:p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
stop criticize please and focus more on the series before they all come to an end 
i am begging to those please please  :worthy:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maya_Fantasy said:
:tearybye:  Hey! Hey, just because I was away for a week and no referee around doesn't mean you gals can have an argument in here :lolyup:  HAHA LOL

Everyone has the right and entitle to their opinions so please be adults and not turn this thread to another one of those childish thread. We already has plenty of that in this forum.  :smack: Just kiss and make up   :console:  Please everyone apologizes and move on... :wub:

I want to enjoy Krating in peace, which by the way I am still 2 episodes behind. :sweat:  If tomorrow I'm not busy I hope I can watch it before Monday episode.

:rockon:  PEACE! :rockon:  Will be back to check on you kids later... :rofl:  HAHAHA j/k :clap2:
the person that is causing is the person that started the critics topic, i already begging them to stop

st111

sarNie Hatchling
for someone who finish epi4....

can let me know who arrange the gun shoot? Is it Sia Leng or Tham himself to test Yayah?

although the gun shoot tango scene is o funny but i don't know why Tham isn't afraid of the bullet..

cecilia

Staff member
Alice said:
all those comments on Cherry i will consider you guys are a bunches of anti-fans critics sorry i had to point this out no matter how high rating krating is and how good the storyline progress but you guys seems to can't get over and move on with the same plain old topic 
please stop all these negative response, is it the fact that you guys is disappointed cos Cherry has took over the n'ek spot 
no matter what you guys continue to comments Krating will continue to succeed 
lets just enjoy this series before it comes to an end and get other topic out of the way 
I'm not anti-cherry. In fact, if I am  then I wouldn't even bother coming in here to share my thoughts lol

I feel just as I accept your difference you should be ADULT enough to accept my difference as well. Not everything will bloom the way you want it to be ... STOP CALLING OTHER PEOPLE ANTI when you don't have any ground to base things of. I do not like her for a certain reason and that reason I can't even identify it myself so let's just leave things at that lol  I like her acting and appreciate the work that she does .. I DO KNOW WHEN AND HOW TO GIVE CREDITS when it's due .. not just sitting here, being all bias and baseless; please understand that.

Why are you reporting me to me when I see I didn't do anything wrong here?   :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Great, looks like this will turn into another childish thread... 
who ever that started the topic are the childish and who ever come here with updates on this series are adults 
so don't count me in the childish group cos i am trying to cut and paste an update 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
I'm not anti-cherry. In fact, if I am  then I wouldn't even bother coming in here to share my thoughts lol

I feel just as I accept your difference you should be ADULT enough to accept my difference as well. Not everything will bloom the way you want it to be ... STOP CALLING OTHER PEOPLE ANTI when you don't have any ground to base things of. I do not like her for a certain reason and that reason I can't even identify it myself so let's just leave things at that lol  I like her acting and appreciate the work that she does .. I DO KNOW WHEN AND HOW TO GIVE CREDITS when it's due .. not just sitting here, being all bias and baseless; please understand that.

Why are you reporting me to me when I see I didn't do anything wrong here?    :scratchchin:
i know what is an anti-fans cos i have experience it before 

cecilia

Staff member
Alice said:
i know what is an anti-fans cos i have experience it before 
That does not mean all fans who stated their opinions are ANTI-FANS. You can't use one group of people to judge another group of people ... 

Trust me, I know what ANTI-FANS is about --- A LOT MORE than you can imagine lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
CC - hug girl!  :kiss3:  I feel you! HAHAHA :thumbsup:  

But is alright, I'm not a big yadech fan like you either, so I understand! :coverlaf:

BTW: Sorry for the delay, will definitely send it out either Monday or Tuesday OK. I will let you know again. :thumbup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
more pic of 3-zaab show 
credit as tag

side notes : i will ignore those who continue to criticize and won't stop the fight
i will be here posting updates

cecilia

Staff member
I'm not knowledgeable enough to make a clear judgement on Cherry but I'm adult enough to accept that she's good in her craft .. just not to my liking, which I can't even identify lol However, this does not make me an ANTI. Stating an opinion does not define who I am as a fan of someone, if that make any senses lol

Maya, take your time .. no RUSH. Thank you :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
i am waiting for the uploaders 

Oh so the show aired already?  Oh I'm so behind.  Will check it out soon. 

Be back in awhile... so hungry now, have fun kids and be good to each others. :dance3: :woot: :dance1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
I'm not knowledgeable enough to make a clear judgement on Cherry but I'm adult enough to accept that she's good in her craft .. just not to my liking, which I can't even identify lol However, this does not make me an ANTI. Stating an opinion does not define who I am as a fan of someone, if that make any senses lol

Maya, take your time .. no RUSH. Thank you :)
okay then, then can i ask. can we all move on cos i am waiting for the someone on youtube to upload 3zaab show

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maya_Fantasy said:

Oh so the show aired already?  Oh I'm so behind.  Will check it out soon. 

Be back in awhile... so hungry now, have fun kids and be good to each others. :dance3: :woot: :dance1:
I'm not kids so don't count me 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Does that mean I have to return to Dung Sawan Sarb thread just to be able to be my critique self. Haha. Jk. Oh well. You guys have the right to disagree, so what else can I to say?

Hmm...is it just me or does Ken look like he lost a lot of weight? His face and neck looks very.....worn out and skinny.

I need to catch up!! So behind!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
Ah, no point of trying to makes sense of something that makes no sense to some people lol -- Just want to rant in case someone gets me lol

Anyway, Plolyplus is really good at uploading their stuff .. hopefully, they'll upload the clip for the anticipated fans lol
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMSLmwkXFhkxKFv2gS4NBww
So I've just come to realize that Polyplus works for CH3 and Ch7...why is that?? That gives them the opportunity to work with many stars! Hehe. That means they're an ideal company to work under.