phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
saobomp said:
Omg just about every thread now yikes. Everyone have their own interest in who they like or don't like etc. can't force someone to like what you like. I don't mind cherry and feel she's doing great in this episode. Some might not feel the same which is fine. No hard feelings bc it's ones preference. Gotta respect and move on.

We are entitle to voice our opinion it's a forum for discussion after all.
Like!! I've used up my likes as well. Hehe.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Mods, feel free to ban me for a couple days if what I say is against the rules.

Omg, everyone is entitled their own opinions! Just because they critique an actor/actresses acting or say that they are not a fan, does not automatically make them an anti. In my opinion, an anti is someone that full on bashes the actor/actress. From what I've seen, no one is doing that. They are just voicing their opinions. I mean does it hurt a bit that not everyone likes the same people that we like, yeah a bit, but there's no need to get so worked about it that need to tell people to leave the thread. Hence why the lakorn threads are under DISCUSSION. Not everyone is going to like the same people. I've noticed that it's similar peeps that get so worked up on something so minor.

On to Cherry as Yayah, she is my favorite veteran actress, but even I have to admit that in ways, I'm not feeling her as the character, she seems a bit stiff to me in here. However, her chemistry and scenes with Ken makes it up for me :) 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Heidi said:
Mods, feel free to ban me for a couple days if what I say is against the rules.

Omg, everyone is entitled their own opinions! Just because they critique an actor/actresses acting or say that they are not a fan, does not automatically make them an anti. In my opinion, an anti is someone that full on bashes the actor/actress. From what I've seen, no one is doing that. They are just voicing their opinions. I mean does it hurt a bit that not everyone likes the same people that we like, yeah a bit, but there's no need to get so worked about it that need to tell people to leave the thread. Hence why the lakorn threads are under DISCUSSION. Not everyone is going to like the same people. I've noticed that it's similar peeps that get so worked up on something so minor.

On to Cherry as Yayah, she is my favorite veteran actress, but even I have to admit that in ways, I'm not feeling her as the character, she seems a bit stiff to me in here. However, her chemistry and scenes with Ken makes it up for me :) 
Ban!! Haha.

Physical appearance and facial expression-wise I think she's doing good, but it's the way she projects her voice that's off, in my opinion. Hehe.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Ban!! Haha.

Physical appearance and facial expression-wise I think she's doing good, but it's the way she projects her voice that's off, in my opinion. Hehe.

lol Phatman, I should have known you would be the first to ban me lol I agree that she's doing good, but in my opinion, it seems like she's a bit stiff. But still love her.

cecilia

Staff member
There's just something I don't like about Cherry and I can't even pinpoint what it is ... she's good at her skills but I'm not feeling it, even in Kaew Tah Pee.  I have a lot of people I don't like from the start but slowly they pull me in as a fan; for example, Benz, Pok, Chalida, and Vill, just to name a few. I adore these actresses now. Hopefully, one day, one day, Cherry pulls me in to enjoy her work fully too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Cherry to me, has that unique look about her. She is almost one of those N'eks that either you like her or you just don't care. Almost like Matt, cause I see her the same way. Matt has that look about her where she's not that general N'ek. She's the type that you like her or you don't. Cherry's face is what has never been able to draw me in to her. She's a good actress but I just don't get that N'ek vibe. I might be in the minority but that's the way I feel. And I have given her more than a couple of try. I watched a bit of her lakorn with Tik and could not finish it. That goes for her lakorn with Chakrit as well. There are so many actresses and I am bound to not care for a few or a lot of them lol and Cherry just happened to be one of them :shrug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Heidi said:

lol Phatman, I should have known you would be the first to ban me lol I agree that she's doing good, but in my opinion, it seems like she's a bit stiff. But still love her.
Yeah, doesn't seem like she's giving it her all. Doesn't it always seem like that for her?? Haha. Jkjk.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
There's just something I don't like about Cherry and I can't even pinpoint what it is ... she's good at her skills but I'm not feeling it, even in Kaew Tah Pee.  I have a lot of people I don't like from the start but slowly they pull me in as a fan; for example, Benz, Pok, Chalida, and Vill, just to name a few. I adore these actresses now. Hopefully, one day, one day, Cherry pulls me in to enjoy her work fully too.
Yup, one day hopefully.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Yeah, doesn't seem like she's giving it her all. Doesn't it always seem like that for her?? Haha. Jkjk.

Particularly with Krating, I agree. That's what I've been thinking and seeing from her. But I still like her. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
After reading from last pages, I think nobody was anti fan of Cherry. They just said what they felt. Saying what we feel is also wrong now? I am not watching Krating regularly. I see only when I'm free or have nothing to do cos it just didn't interested me. Ken's look is something I didn't like. And I'm not a fan of Cherry also. Now will that make me anti ken or anti cherry?? Saying others kids like a kid lol. Why cant we just ignore it and move on?

Step

Mrs James Ma
I agree ith you. Right from beginning I cant imagine Cherry as N'ek. IMO she doesn't have the aura to attract people as N'ek. That's it.
byebye said:
Cherry to me, has that unique look about her. She is almost one of those N'eks that either you like her or you just don't care. Almost like Matt, cause I see her the same way. Matt has that look about her where she's not that general N'ek. She's the type that you like her or you don't. Cherry's face is what has never been able to draw me in to her. She's a good actress but I just don't get that N'ek vibe. I might be in the minority but that's the way I feel. And I have given her more than a couple of try. I watched a bit of her lakorn with Tik and could not finish it. That goes for her lakorn with Chakrit as well. There are so many actresses and I am bound to not care for a few or a lot of them lol and Cherry just happened to be one of them :shrug:

For rating, I dont think Cherry alone is the reason. It's a series that increases rating everyday. Next one will be higher than Krating. Ken is the P'ek. People are liking the story, it's very intense in some way too. So calm down.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Heidi said:

Particularly with Krating, I agree. That's what I've been thinking and seeing from her. But I still like her. :)
She's one of those actresses you just can't not like. Haha. Because like I've reiterated a gazillion times and you guys are probably tired of hearing it, I like her too, just not her acting. :ghehe:

Now where was I in EP3?? Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OHOaddict said:
No idea @Phatman but if I remember correctly Om Akkapan was under them until he moved over to stay with ch7.

I think this argument of "what is appropriate of an opinion" never gets old. It's bound to happen in each thread. My two cents on this is "Let's stay afloat and flow with the stream. Let's not sink to the bottom. Respect the rules of the forum and kindly critique other's perspectives by simply asking them to clarify certain aspects of their opinions."

Just my thought. Have a nice day! :)
there are some who isn't following the rules i am referring to those that started this criticize topic last week everyone is so joyful with krating on air and happy to see KC again but don't know how the hell they ruined the good moments 

later started calling someone childish and very sensitive 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maya_Fantasy said:
:scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:  LOL I apologizes if I offended anyone for wanting to be an oldmaid and categorizes everyone as "kids" :shutup:  :bhehe:  :whahuh:  HAHA

Sorry Alice!

Ncmeow Cecilia say NO! You may not! :ninja:  :loool:  :lmao3:

OK I think I'll better go do catching up on the episode, before I step on more foot in here.  :rofl:  :lol2:
thanks maya 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
For me Krating is good, just not great. I think the series lost it momentum because of the repetitive of the bad guy storyline. I'm a bit bored.

Someone needs to apologize for being rude. Just an fyi

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Cherry is one of my favorite actress. Although I do agree, while watching Krating I feel like somehow on some scene she doesn't come off natural and doesn't give it her all. Regardless, she is still great and very suitable for this role. I still love the lakorn and her as well :)