phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I have just finished watching ep 3 and I really like the 'sharing mooncake' scene. It brought me back to my childhood when my mom used to make mooncake during the 'Mid-Autumn' festival and the neighbourhood kids will gather to play and eat mooncake together. I also love those flashback scenes. Ken looked so different with glasses. And also, Yok was so happy and cheeky in this series. Unlike in 'Singh', she hardly smile! It makes me happy coz in 'Singh' I was deeply saddened by her loss!! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think they shortened the one with Andree/Taew cause of her hair lol. Who can stand to watch that hair all 10 episodes. But I can watch Andrew all 20 if that's what it takes :)

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone i'm a newbie here nice to meet you all :)  

here Ken and Cherry 3 แซ่บ | นักแสดงละคร ธีรเดช วงศ์ผัวพันธ์ เข็มอัปสร สิริสุขะ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIeBSlQ04uc&list=PL0VVVtBqsouoZNdo6EnoBmEmgVcAaLA93&index=1

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
I hope it's okay to say that I did not continue to watch this. Nothing pulled me in. I do like the leads but just like the first two parts, something about this part is off putting. Maybe I'll start it after it's all done and complete. I think I'm the only one who falls asleep watching MLM. Everything is so monotone to the eyes. I get so relaxed and sleepy. Then I wake up and I don't even know what is going on. 

:bhehe:

I feel you on that. I might be stepping on feet with my comment... but, I hope no one minds too much. Good to see you back btw Maya. Haven't seen you!  :clap:
I think the hype was soooo high waiting for perfection. But after a few episodes I don't even think those series met the expectations. The biggest thing lacking is the chemistry between the male leads. This is not natural they don't make it like the brothers in SJ series -sorry can't help but compare. Each actor is too aware of his statu. Whenever they are together it screams "look-at-us-celebrity-boys-together !" . The action scenes and suspens are not as gripping as ones in lakorn like Bodyguard Sao or LRSKF or PRPPT for example. I did not find the scene where they arguing while dodging bullets funny at all. It was lame because I knew what they intended to do and really it was executed poorly I found it embarassing giving this type of scene to Ken and Cherry. This is a downer. Some parts are better than others but after Krating I can seriously state that this mafia series failed to be badass and fire to me and I expect nothing great from the remaining parts. P Off swallowed more than he could chew

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
preetam said:
I think the hype was soooo high waiting for perfection. But after a few episodes I don't even think those series met the expectations. The biggest thing lacking is the chemistry between the male leads. This is not natural they don't make it like the brothers in SJ series -sorry can't help but compare. Each actor is too aware of his statu. Whenever they are together it screams "look-at-us-celebrity-boys-together !" . The action scenes and suspens are not as gripping as ones in lakorn like Bodyguard Sao or LRSKF or PRPPT for example. I did not find the scene where they arguing while dodging bullets funny at all. It was lame because I knew what they intended to do and really it was executed poorly I found it embarassing giving this type of scene to Ken and Cherry. This is a downer. Some parts are better than others but after Krating I can seriously state that this mafia series failed to be badass and fire to me and I expect nothing great from the remaining parts. P Off swallowed more than he could chew

Yeah, agree. The biggest downer are the action scenes. I love a good action lakorn as much as anyone who enjoys that genre. Sadly, the MLM series has lame action. It's their selling point but everything is so corny. Even when they use guns. Lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the Chinese mafia plot was a BIG risk for this production alone i feel they lost control on making everything good together it's A HUGE PROJECT and a big responsibility  the time rushed them that they lost concentration but i'm thankful for them for  making all this cast in one project personally it was a pleasure to see them together especially my ananberley and enjoyed tiger very much as a fan i'm not disappointed since it had everything comedyromance/drama/slap/kiss  , so over all i greet them for taking the risk,  anyway if you don't try you will never know :) 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i still didn't start at today episode but i will share some spoiler from pantip

janie and ken will appear 

jealousy in the air 

woooow boy is her savor

the golden boys 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ananda???????? I thought we don't see him anymore in other series lol I'm soooo happy. Do we see Kim somewhere?
adsd18/2 said:
i still didn't start at today episode but i will share some spoiler from pantip

janie and ken will appear 

jealousy in the air 

woooow boy is her savor

the golden boys 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Ananda???????? I thought we don't see him anymore in other series lol I'm soooo happy. Do we see Kim somewhere?
he will appear i n all the parts each time  the four men will meet in some scene , and no sadly we will not see kim with him anymore  :cry:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I am not following any of his after Seua. I'm still in Singh. I thought Ananda will not be here again cos he does not act in lakorns. Kim should also be there with him. I miss them so much
adsd18/2 said:
he will appear i n all the parts each time  the four men will meet in some scene , and no sadly we will not see kim with him anymore  :cry:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I watched a little bit while it was onscreen when my parents were watching it today and I now understand what ppl meant when they said that the way Yah talked was annoying. It sounded really fake but I think that's because she is intentionally faking the sweet soft voice whenever she talks to Sia Leng. Still annoying, but I get it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I don't know how I'll feel when I watch episode 5 of Krating. I'm enjoying Krating but after watching KB I'm just not so excited as I used to be.   :hide:
does this mean your quitting Krating