Ninja007

sarNie Adult
With success of 4HJHKK and 5SJ prince, ch3 is planning for another series, Dragon Blood Mafia (Mafia Leard Mungkorn). It will be aired next year, 2014 and start filming at the end of this year. All 5 will be done by Act Art and their sub-team.

- Seu (Tiger)
- Sing (Lion)
- Krating (Bull)
- Raad (Rino)
- Hong (Pheonix)

According to Khun Off latest interview. The mafia boss can't be portraited by newbies. So he sent names of vetarians to ch3. Waiting for approval.
Ken in Tiger, Poh Nutawut in Lion, Anunda Everingham in Bull, Shakit (unconfirmed of availability) in Rino, Jennie in Pheonix.

Source: http://drama.kapook.com/view64102.html

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Tiger
วันวิสาไปสะดุดขามาเฟียหนุ่มและถูกเขาแกล้งตั้งแต่แรกพบ ทั้งสองแก้เผ็ดกันไปมาจนเขาสบโอกาสสั่งสอนเธอโดยไม่ลืมฝากคำขู่ทิ้งท้ายไว้ มารู้ทีหลังว่าเขาคือ ภรพ ทายาทนักธุรกิจชื่อดังที่กำลังดวงตก เพราะพ่อกับแม่ของเขามาทาบทามให้เธอไปคอยเสริมดวงให้ลูกชายและหญิงสาวก็ช่วยให้เขารอดตายมาได้หลายครั้งจริงๆ
เมื่อเรื่องราวร้ายๆ คลี่คลาย ก็เหลือเรื่องหัวใจให้สะสาง ฝ่ายผู้ใหญ่ก็เชียร์เธอสุดตัว แต่เสือหนุ่มฟอร์มจัดยังปากแข็ง ไม่ยอมรับว่าเขานั้นเผลอเปิดใจให้เธอ...ตั้งนานแล้ว

---
Lion
ทรงกลด ทายาทกลุ่มเขี้ยวสิงห์ถูกจับตัวไปพร้อมกับจิรัสยา โดยที่คนร้ายอ้างว่าพ่อของเธอซึ่งเป็นหัวหน้ากลุ่มเต่าศิลาเป็นผู้สั่งการ
เพราะไม่ต้องการอยู่ในข่ายผู้ต้องสงสัย เต่าจึงต้องร่วมมือกับสิงห์เพื่อหาตัวคนร้าย โดยที่ความร่วมมือมาในรูปแบบของการที่ต้องร่วมหอลงโรงกันสมใจสิงห์หนุ่ม เพราะรักสาวเจ้ามาตั้งแต่แรกเห็น ทว่าสิงห์อย่าย่ามใจไป อย่าคิดว่าเต่าจะยอมให้ลอกกระดองแล้วกลืนลงท้องได้ง่ายๆ เต่าน้อยมีลูกเล่นแพรวพราวจนรอดปากสิงห์มาได้แบบใจหายใจคว่ำทุกวัน
เมื่อคนร้ายตัวจริงเผยตัว กลุ่มเขี้ยวสิงห์และเต่าศิลาจึงต้องร่วมมือกันต่อกร แต่หัวใจของจิรัสยานี่เล่า จะต่อกรกับความรักที่ทรงกลดเพียรมอบให้อย่างไร

---
Bull
ธาม เจ้าพ่อกระทิงดุแห่งเยาวราชไม่มีทางเชื่อเป็นอันขาดว่าการที่เขาต้องเผชิญหน้ากับ ย่าหยาพนักงานเสิร์ฟในภัตตาคารอาหารจีนธรรมดาๆ ถึงสามครั้งนั้นจะเป็นเพียงความบังเอิญหรือพรหมลิขิตแต่เขากลับสงสัยว่าเธอคือคนที่ศัตรูจงใจส่งมาใกล้ชิดเพื่อจุดประสงค์บางอย่างธามจึงคิดจะแก้เกมด้วยการทำเป็นรู้ไม่เท่าทันหมายจะล้วงความลับว่าย่าหยาเป็นคนของใครแต่ยิ่งนานวัน ใจมันก็สั่นไหวแล้วธามจะทำเช่นไร เมื่อปริศนายังไม่คลี่คลายแต่ผู้ต้องสงสัยกลับขโมยหัวใจของเขาไปหมดทั้งดวง

---
Rino
คณิน เพลย์บอยหนุ่มนักเรียนนอกแสนกะล่อน ต้องกลับมารับตำแหน่งหัวหน้าแก๊งมาเฟีย สืบทอดกิจการของครอบครัวและแต่งงานสายฟ้าแลบกับ แพนธีรา สาวน้อยตาหวานแกมดุที่เคยเป็นข่าวฉาวไปทั้งเยาวราชชีวิตชายหนุ่มพลิกโฉมไปโดยสิ้นเชิง ทั้งต้องคอยรับมือ

กับมาเฟียเฒ่านับสิบภายในแก๊ง ที่ต่างจ้องจะช่วงชิงความเป็นใหญ่ด้วยแผนชั่วและหลุมพรางมากมาย ทั้งต้องคอยงัดสารพัดกลเม็ด

มาหลอกล่อให้ภรรยาม้าพยศที่ทั้งสวย เผ็ด ดุ...ยอมตกเป็นของเขาเมื่อหนุ่มแสบอย่างเขาต้องมาปะทะกับสาวซ่าอย่างเธอใครจะปราบพยศใคร?

---
Pheonix
ลลิต ทายาทหัวหน้าแก๊งหงส์ดำผู้ทรงอิทธิพล เจ้าของฉายาดอกโบตั๋นแห่งเยาวราช เธอสวยสง่าเป็นที่หมายปองของบรรดามาเฟีย ทว่ากลับไม่ยอมเสี่ยงมาลัยรักสักที เดือดร้อนบิดาที่ต้องแอบคิดแผนการให้หงส์ฟ้าบินถลาลงมาจากคานทองวิลเลี่ยม ทายาทมาเฟียใหญ่ที่กุมอำนาจแก๊งมังกรทองในฮ่องกง จีน ไต้หวัน และไทย ที่ปลอมตัวมาเมืองไทยในฐานะบอดี้การ์ดและถูกใส่ความว่าเป็นผู้สังหารบิดาของเธอจนสายใยรักที่ถักทอกลายเป็นแค้นที่ต้องสะสางชายหนุ่มจะพิสูจน์ตนเองอย่างไรให้เธอเชื่อว่าเขาบริสุทธิ์และหญิงสาวจะทำอย่างไรกับหัวใจที่ถูกเหยียบย่ำจนแหลกสลาย

Cr: Pantip
http://pantip.com/topic/30571479

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I'm not a big fan of series but with veteran actors?? :drools: ill giv this a try :) is it possible to hav tik in this project too? ... This can be my dream I always dreamed of Lmfao . Having ken n tik in the same Lakorn ahhh! Prob a tiny percent buuut oh wells . Anyways , looking forward to this

Reactions: Iya

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Same here although series can be quite fun at times. lol Anyhoo, I don't mind having to see this if it's the veterans playing the characters since it'll be awesome to see them all in a series together instead of the newbies and whatnot. lol It'll be a great break from the newbies I meant to say. :) 
I'm quite curious as to what each story is about. Hopefully we get to see Ken and Ann again! That'll be even more awesome. 555 It'll definitely be a great comeback for the two. :D

Iya

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
With success of 4HJHKK and 5SJ prince, ch3 is planning for another series, Dragon Heart Mafia. It will be aired next year, 2014 and start filming at the end of this year. All 5 will be done by Act Art and their sub-team.

- Seu (Tiger)
- Sing (Lion)
- Krating (Bull)
- Raad (Rino)
- Hong (Pheonix)

According to Khun Off latest interview. The mafia boss can't be portraited by newbies. So he sent names of vetarians to ch3. Waiting for approval.
Ken in Tiger, Poh Nutawut in Lion, Anunda Everingham in Bull, Shakit (unconfirmed of availability) in Rino, Jennie in Pheonix.

Source: http://drama.kapook.com/view64102.html

EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I'm so in love with this already!!!! Love the current runner ups for casts. 

Ken - I can def. see him as tiger (personality wise cause I don't' know the story plot). 
Poh - Although he's not a favorite actor of mine, i think he's good with an action role. Not much I can say with him.
Anunda - Never seen him act, so no opinion on this one.
Chakrit - Love this man, so hope he's in.
Janie - I love her with a gun since I saw this old drama of hers when she plays a cop/ or something similar. 

I wish they cast Aum A. in here, he would be great and he's not a newbie actor either. for reason, I think Tik, Pope, and Pete would be great too. lol. 

would it be a little bias to say i wish Barry, Mark and Boy is in this one too? lol

What i can't wait for now is the cast for the love interest. If Aum can't be one of the mafia boss, would he be Janie's love interest? lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I went to look briefly at each of their project. Poh and Jennie seem to be packed with too many already confirmed lakorn.

My 2 cents, 2 actor who still have some availability are Boy Pakorn and Aum Arpichart. My guess is that these 2 might be in this project instead. But it's just my pure guess (and wishful thinking) on this part.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
You probably don't know Anunda. He is very famous in Thailand. but he only appear on Silver screen (movies), not lakorn. If he's here, it will be his first lakorn. Khun Off tried to hire him for some cancelled lakorn in the past but ch3 disapproval (because of the sensitive plot). Here is his wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ananda_Everingham

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Isn't there a thread for this lakorn already?? I hope the actresses aren't the ones mentioned in the first thread, if so I'll watch this one. Hehe.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Isn't there a thread for this lakorn already?? I hope the actresses aren't the ones mentioned in the first thread, if so I'll watch this one. Hehe.
Is there? I saw the news and didn't find any thread. So I created one.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Here is the info. , it will be period. Stories about Different gangs in china town. The series starts as Romantic Comedy and later power struggle start. Mass assassin and mystery of who is behind it. Then, the last one turns into international gang war, which needs to be filmed in Hong Kong.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes, there is already a tread for this lakorn or series...please merge admin but thanks for sharing ninja007 :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Translation of short summary.

Tiger (Romance Comedy):
Wanvisa pissed off a Young Mafia. So he tries to get back at her. But Wanvisa won't take the bullies. She got back at him, putting him in embarrassing situations. They start exchanging blows, teasing and prank each other. While they continue blickering, she saves his life co-incidently many times. Later she found out that he is Parop, heir of a rich family. Recently, he had been having bad luck and had many life theating accidents. A fortune teller told his parent that Parop is in extreme bad luck. It may cost his life, The only way out is to find a girl who was born on full moon Monday. This girl will be his lucky charm and will save his life. Upon finding out that Wanvisa was born on full moon Monday, his parents tries to get them to get married. But the young tiger is too heavy-lip to accept his feeling for her. As Cupid works their way, Wanvisa starts to notice that it wasn't accident. And the person behind the assassination is somebody close to them.

---
Lion
Songgrod, the heir of the Lion gang, got kidnapped, along with Jirusya. The bad guys say they got order from the lead of Stoney turle group. Both group do not want war. So they agreed to work together to find out who is the real bad guy. As part of the plan, they were put into an arrange marriage. The Lion fell in love at first sight. Thinking that this little turtle will be his dinner, he's so happy. But the turtle won't let him swallow her easily. She comes up with trick and plan to get away every day. The true bad guy reveal. The lion and turtle needs to work together. As they were about to complete their mission, the lion's heart got stolen from him. The lion will do anything to her back.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I will wait for admin to merge before putting more info of the remaining 3.

please make sure you keep the info, I typed. it's really difficult to type on iPhone. and I won't re-type it... Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
I will wait for admin to merge before putting more info of the remaining 3.

please make sure you keep the info, I typed. it's really difficult to type on iPhone. and I won't re-type it... Hehe.
sure i will 
just want to ask 
is this series name as Mafia Lord Mungkorn or Suer Sing Kratang Raet Hongsa 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
sure i will 
just want to ask 
is this series name as Mafia Lord Mungkorn or Suer Sing Kratang Raet Hongsa 
The series is called Mafia Leard Mungkorn. The remaining is the name of each lakorn.