Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks ninja007 for da translation of each summary! U always do a wonder job on trabslating!!

Still a little bit comfussing tho lol so da 5 main character are a family group gang correct but why they hav their own gang title??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Thanks ninja007 for da translation of each summary! U always do a wonder job on trabslating!!

Still a little bit comfussing tho lol so da 5 main character are a family group gang correct but why they hav their own gang title??
some correction the 5 of them isn't sibling related to each other its similar to 3 Musketeer Series Tv Scene

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
No, they are not sibling, To have 5 of them, appearing in entire series will cost ch3 a fortune... Haha.

Each Pra'k is the mafia boss of his own gang. Counting roughly, there seem to be at least 10 gangs in china town. That's a lot of gangs.

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
yes, a series fulll of A list actors, it's sure to cost ch3 a big fortune

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
4 hot man and 1 hot kickass girl Janie now were just waiting for their co-starring 
I'm shipping 
Ken T and Kim 
Por N and Ploy Hong Sabut Lai didn't work out for them so I'm hoping Khun Off Act Art reconsider them 
Ananda - it can be anyone 
Chakrit - hard choice I'm thinking of Margie again 
Janie - reunion i want another Aum/Janie AJ/JA Team

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
No, they are not sibling, To have 5 of them, appearing in entire series will cost ch3 a fortune... Haha.

Each Pra'k is the mafia boss of his own gang. Counting roughly, there seem to be at least 10 gangs in china town. That's a lot of gangs.
I bet! Haha. They are all considered top notch Entertainers or they're very popular at the moment, so good luck to ch3. Haha.

I like that this is a period lakorn.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
soo since they arent going to be siblings ..how is everything going to be related ? The gang groups will like try to kill each other or ..? lol im interested on how this is gunna turn out like now :) 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cool :) said:
soo since they arent going to be siblings ..how is everything going to be related ? The gang groups will like try to kill each other or ..? lol im interested on how this is gunna turn out like now :) 
If you've seen HK triad films you'll know how they are all going to be related. Haha. In the mafia/gang/triad world people/bosses form alliances so they can have some sort of protection. In this lakorn I'm guessing the five mafia leads are in a pack together, thus their relationship with one another.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I bet! Haha. They are all considered top notch Entertainers or they're very popular at the moment, so good luck to ch3. Haha.

I like that this is a period lakorn.
i don't think its a period lakorn, mafia lakorn are action comedy or action thrill its like when you watch maya tawan,mon jan tra,fah krajang dao 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What? I thought I saw someone post that this will be a period lakorn.

Mafia lakorns don't have to be from the present. They can be from the past as well. I'd rather it take place in the past than the present. Just my opinion. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
What? I thought I saw someone post that this will be a period lakorn.

Mafia lakorns don't have to be from the present. They can be from the past as well. I'd rather it take place in the past than the present. Just my opinion. :)
we don't know if its period or modern lakorn cos they waiting for Ch3 approval 

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks for the translation. the very two is just too similar that i think i will be looking forward to hong part.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what would be so cool...if they got Tik J. and Aum A. in here instead of Por and Janie. Oh that would be a dream come true!! Oh well...I would be too selfish. Haha. I'm good with Por too.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aha thanks for making everything clear girls! U girls r da best :D

For Janie i want Por T...Look Tard, they are so cute!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Aha thanks for making everything clear girls! U girls r da best :D

For Janie i want Por T...Look Tard, they are so cute!
its Tard Ruk not Look Tard 
its hard choice i want Por T and Janie too then came a hard one I want to see Ken/Ploy cos rukkhuntaofah didn't do justice but then i want Ploy with Por N HongSabutLai was a sad moment