fanny

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Unless they change the script, Ken's Nang'k in Tiger will be younger.

เสือ - นางเอกเพิ่งเรียนจบ อายุ 22-23 กำลังอยู่ในช่วงเพิ่งหางานทำ
Tiger - Nang'k just finished school and looking for job. 22-23 years old.
How about Sara Legg she's has almost everything the character should be. Sara should get a chance to be prime time n'ek. She look better and has more potential than some of the prime time n'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
Janie as Phoenix ? How perfect is that !? I'm excited to see the older generations take on a series project !!! That's something for a change :) seeing the actors/actresses you grew up watching act alongside each other is gold !!!! Lol
yeah Janie phoenix we'll see her kick butt btw some other cast name 
Por Nattawit - Lion
Ananda - Bull or Ox
Chakrit - Rhino 
Ken T- Tiger 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
yeah Janie phoenix we'll see her kick butt btw some other cast name 
Por Nattawit - Lion
Ananda - Bull or Ox
Chakrit - Rhino 
Ken T- Tiger 

Chakrit is a Rhino? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what...I don't mind seeing Ken P. and Joy R.!!! Seriously, they look good together. Just look at this!!!

Cr: baidu

She's tall, white-skinned, has big eyes, and she's beautiful! The only thing she lacks is...age. Haha. (Of course 35 is NOT old at all, and she still looks very young.) I personally think she can pass for a 22-year-old. Just saying. Haha.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
His n'ek is suppose to be around 22-23 ?... Pichy :cough: pichy.. Lmfao would totally luv seeing them again ... 555 . Can't really think of anyone else. The veteran actresses on ch 3 that I'm used to seeing as n'eks nowadays are only Ann, Janie, aff,ploy,chompoo,Rita :/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cool :) said:
His n'ek is suppose to be around 22-23 ?... Pichy :cough: pichy.. Lmfao would totally luv seeing them again ... 555 . Can't really think of anyone else. The veteran actresses on ch 3 that I'm used to seeing as n'eks nowadays are only Ann, Janie, aff,ploy,chompoo,Rita :/
Thumbs up for Namtarn!!

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
ugh, I want more updates in regards to this series!! yes, i'm a bit impatient hehehe only because i'm looking forward to the stellar casts ^_^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lilmissmii said:
ugh, I want more updates in regards to this series!! yes, i'm a bit impatient hehehe only because i'm looking forward to the stellar casts ^_^
Me too.

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
lilmissmii said:
Me too!

On ThaiTV3 fanpage, this series are listed as waiting for an official announcement (along with other dramas).  
I really hope it gets confirmed soon.

There've been rumors on pantip about big project drama changing its actors.   I hope it's not this one. 
I'm so hoping that they will stick to the veterans.

The first news published by komchadleuk (a printed newspaper) seemed trustable since it was the interview with Off Pongpat,
the producer of this series himself.

Keeping all my fingers crossed now.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Yeh! Chakrit is the only one I don't like to be on this lakorn. I hope all the other ones are still in. Hmm who should replace Chakrit. How about Rome, Great, Tik, Por T?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Rumor says Bomb. I'm not too sure about that one because he already had Cubic. Plus, he's a newbie, which is off the concept for having veteran Pra'k

fanny

sarNie Adult
It might be high chance that Bomb will get the role because he work with OFF PONGPAT. I don't mind Bomb he got the body for it. Im sure Off Pongpat will train him good because he did such a great job in Ractchannon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yuijbj said:
Me too!

On ThaiTV3 fanpage, this series are listed as waiting for an official announcement (along with other dramas).  
I really hope it gets confirmed soon.

There've been rumors on pantip about big project drama changing its actors.   I hope it's not this one. 
I'm so hoping that they will stick to the veterans.

The first news published by komchadleuk (a printed newspaper) seemed trustable since it was the interview with Off Pongpat,
the producer of this series himself.

Keeping all my fingers crossed now.
saw in twitter they already made the character name and cast is still A-listers 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is very interesting lakorn series. I would love to see Kimmy in action and paired with Ken T. If nangek is younger then kim is a great choice because she is white tall has big round eyes too, and i rather have actresses around the actual age than older ones playing young. Ananda and Chompoo will be so hot. Also if Chakrit is out itd alright, im not too fond of him anyway. Channel 3 just needs to find someone good for the role. I think having a mix of vets and newbies is fine, but if they are all A-list, its great too.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
hope the cast gets confirmed soon. Chakrit dropped..the other actors better not be dropped too lol. Glad that Janie is confirmed tho. Janie has a really nice body to be in an action lakorn now,she's all fit and stuff haha.  

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Translatation of old news on June 7, 2013.

According to the news, casts are selected by the TV3 boss, supposedly Pravit Maleenon.

Off selected the veterans for the Mafia series

"Off Pongpat" (director/producer) revealed about the series project "Mafia Luerd Mungkorn : Seur Singha Krating Rad Hong" (lit. mean. "Dragon-blooded Mafia : Tiger, Lion, Ox, Rhino, Swan", he plans to gather a lot of talented actors & actresses into this series.

Talented producer "Off-Pongpat Wachirabanjong" is staying on his top form now.  Not only "Khunchai Ratchanon", his latest directed drama enjoying this year's top rating, but Off also has a hugh project "Seur Singha Krating Rad Hong" waiting at the end of this year.    Off revealed that...

"The drama "Seur Singha Krating Rad Hong" had better be called a HUGH HUGH project.   The casts include Ken (Theeradej Wongpuapan) starring in Seur (Tiger), Por (Nattawut Sakidjai) in Singha (Lion), Ananda (Everingham) in Krating (Ox).  We're still waiting for Rad (Rhino) to decide.  Whether this will be Chakrit Yamnam or not, we will have to see if he's available.   As for Hong (Swan), the cast will be Janie Thienphosuvan and there'll be Yaya Ying (Rata Po-ngarm) who will chain all the 5 dramas.  I will try to make it period dramas.  Directors that will work on this include Khom (Kongkiet Khomsiri) who will direct Krating, Chalerm Wongpim will direct Rad, Odd (Bandit Tongdee) will do Singha, Shudapa Jantakate will do Hong while I will direct "Seur".   It's a romantic comedy with actions.  As for Hong, we might have to film it in Hong Kong but to film a period drama abroad is difficult", the famous producer replied.

Besides, Off also revealed the reason for choosing all the leading stars of Channel 3 for this series is an order from boss (supposedly Pravit Maleenon, Channel 3's CEO).  His thoughts actually match up, "I think newbies won't fit the Mafia gangster leader roles".

Source : Komchadluek newspaper (June 7, 2013) Link

------------------------

This also gets confirmed with this ThaiTV3 news on June 7, 2013.

Janie confirmed herself as the leading cast in "Hong".  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkxUJjKKKeM

From the above clip :  The MCs say "Janie will have a hugh-project action series of 2014 for ThaiTV3.   The story is about Yaowarat Mafias (Bangkok China Town's Mafias) : Seur Singha Krating Rad Hong by the producer Off Pongpat.   The four leading actors has been decided to include Ken Theeradej, Chakrit Yamnam, Por Nattawut, Ananda, and Janie.   Awesome.  So Awesome casts.  This means the series is such hugh project."    Janie said she's ready for actions in Hong.

------------------

Ok, I just came acrossed these news.  To me, this sounds confirmed since the casts also had got mentioned on Channel 3.   BTW, next year (2014) will be Channel3's 44th Anniversary.   This hugh project is supposed to ones to celebrate that. ^^