yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Awe...Margie?? With my Ken T.?? IDK...........Margie...? I'm not too fond of her acting.
That thread on pantip is still a fan expectation.   Still no updates from P'Off himself.

But I guess we will know the full casts from Channel 3 press event "Perd Vik Big 3" on August 16.  
Teasers and info about new projects will be released.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yuijbj said:
That thread on pantip is still a fan expectation.   Still no updates from P'Off himself.

But I guess we will know the full casts from Channel 3 press event "Perd Vik Big 3" on August 16.  
Teasers and info about new projects will be released.
Well, I certainly hope its not true.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
I cant wait for the 16th,then. :).
What is happening on Aug 16th?

phatman said:
What's her scandal??
Rumor says she is involved with a married man, Mr. A Last week, she gave an interview that she only knows him briefly. And she'd never gone anywhere with him.

On Friday, a picture leak out with Janie, Mr. A and his father. What make it so hot is that his father is a convicted criminal for corruption with 10 years sentence on his back. He had been on the run for many years. Even the police is clueless on his hiding. So he is not an easy-to-meet man. That sparked on-line talk of the town thread on Pantip. I don't want to get into the detail but they caught her lies.
http://pantip.com/topic/30796446

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ ninja07, it is what yuijbj commented on.

I find it weird how it was so easy for someone to be able to take a picture of mr.a's father. Like if he's hiding from the cops, shouldnt he be hiding somewhere where there's not as much people. he should be hiding in secert place. It make no sense to me. I hope janie come out to clear this news up and i hope she doesnt get herself into these kinds of news anymore.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this scandal is spreading around and it isn't Janie's first time scandal she's been in a few but looks like this rumor is very serious 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
@ ninja07, it is what yuijbj commented on.

I find it weird how it was so easy for someone to be able to take a picture of mr.a's father. Like if he's hiding from the cops, shouldnt he be hiding somewhere where there's not as much people. he should be hiding in secert place. It make no sense to me. I hope janie come out to clear this news up and i hope she doesnt get herself into these kinds of news anymore.
this isn't Janie's first time in a rumor or scandalous news she had a few in the past but can't remember which 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Janie in news with a married man??? Don't Raeng Ngao teach her anything :loool: also da most weirdest is tat Mr. A's father is on da run and hiding from da cops and he is out in public??? Snatch pics with a Dara??? Tat make no sense??? Unless he is sick and trier of running and used tat minutes of his to snatch pic with Janie to be publish on da front page and hope da cop hurry up and get him and toss him in jail but oh ho there no way a run away would turn himself in after all those years of running...unless he is sick and going to die??? Which he look perfectly fine in tat pics up there lol!!

am I a little bit late...I have just figure out about this scandal of her today...in this tread :no:

pierrette

sarNie Egg
Hello,

im new here, and i really love thai lakorn! i have a special request.

I follow two forums about lakorns, this one, asianfuse and spicyforum. But my problem is i can't read topics on spicy anymore, i trid to create an account but it doesn't work! everytime i have an error message!

I sent a message to dailysugar, but no response and i can't even write to the administrators to this forum. With my first langage is french, i succeded to watch lakorn and understand it thanks to your message and your opinion, so i really want your help. If someone can tell me how process to be able to reach spicyforum or have an account, it would be great!

Thank for your help

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
It seems so quiet about this series now.  No updates at all.
Hope they will disclose something during the Ch3 Open House event on Aug16.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O M G!!! Janie is getting married/ is married to that A dude! I just saw it on fb!!!!!!!!!! Shocking news of the night! Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
O M G!!! Janie is getting married/ is married to that A dude! I just saw it on fb!!!!!!!!!! Shocking news of the night! Lol.
they even sign the marriage certificate too 
http://www.darafc.com/archives/janie-ae-wed2/

Janie is a brave girl and ppl not even 100% that A man his divorce with his former wife too 
now Janie has been name a homewrecker 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=672629829431941&set=a.125710930790503.17660.116532758374987&type=1&theater
new issue of OOPS magazine has Aump and Janie on the cover saying both wanted to start a family which means wanted a child asap 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Janie now has tie the knott its a shocking news not a surprise news its an early announcement 

omg another shocking news Janie is pregnant 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Where did you hear that,Alice? I dont think she got married because she is pregnant! What you read may just be assumption.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It sounds unbelievable but it's true. I dont want to believe it too, well, actually i still cant believe it!!! Ha. She and that A guy really did sign the marriage paper. They came out and have a press conference already. But the pregnant part that's not true, people are just assuming.