hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Casting Bomb is defeating the whole purpose of having a series with only veterans as the main characters. In a way, I wouldn't mind Ken not being in here if it happens to be true. I'd prefer him in a full lakorn collaborating with an actress he's never worked with before. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hsdsfan said:
Casting Bomb is defeating the whole purpose of having a series with only veterans as the main characters. In a way, I wouldn't mind Ken not being in here if it happens to be true. I'd prefer him in a full lakorn collaborating with an actress he's never worked with before. 
I second everything you said!

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
yes i know and tell u something Ken isn't in this series anymore cos his link to another lakorn Broadcast is remaking Sapai Jao and Ken is said to play the p'ek

According to the thai translation, it just say  Broadcast plan to let P'Ken to be the p'ek of the remaking  Sapai Jao. Not P'Ken's confirm himself!

And this lakone is just in Broadcast 2014's plan not say Specific time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
angelcrystal said:
According to the thai translation, it just say  Broadcast plan to let P'Ken to be the p'ek of the remaking  Sapai Jao. Not P'Ken's confirm himself!

And this lakone is just in Broadcast 2014's plan not say Specific time.
we'll let the boat float its own direction cos its going to be a fewer wait cos they will begin the Tiger Series first with Ananda and Kimmy 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
we'll let the boat float its own direction cos its going to be a fewer wait cos they will begin the Tiger Series first with Ananda and Kimmy 

Do you know when the Tiger series start??

pinky3

sarNie Adult
P off had been wanting to work with ken t and especially ananda for a very long time now. He offered alot of stuff to Ananda but got refused by him , Ananda told p off if he can't find someone for a role n the role only suit him , he will do it. So I guess p off dream came true .. Lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
So, Chakrit is still in here?! Goodie.
According to his interview, he only do 1 lakorn at a time. 

Currently, the filming schedule is conflicting with Sai See Plerg (Thursday - Sunday).  If there is no conflict with schedule, he will gladly accept it.  He doesn't know yet how Sai See Plerg will progress.  If Sai See Plerg is done by the time this one start filming, he will do it.  Otherwise, he cannot because Sai See Plerg will need oversea filming too.

Bottomline, it depends on the progress of Sai See Plerg.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
According to his interview, he only do 1 lakorn at a time. 

Currently, the filming schedule is conflicting with Sai See Plerg (Thursday - Sunday).  If there is no conflict with schedule, he will gladly accept it.  He doesn't know yet how Sai See Plerg will progress.  If Sai See Plerg is done by the time this one start filming, he will do it.  Otherwise, he cannot because Sai See Plerg will need oversea filming too.

Bottomline, it depends on the progress of Sai See Plerg.
Oh. I see. Thanks for the info!!!

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Someone mentioned that Ken already said in the press interview
at his latest event that he's in Mafia Luerd Mungkorn.
http://pantip.com/topic/30997841
But I haven't found any news showing a complete interview. (I missed to catch
one on TVPool channel.)

This is such roller coaster yeah. Let's wait and see.^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yuijbj said:
Someone mentioned that Ken already said in the press interview
at his latest event that he's in Mafia Luerd Mungkorn.
http://pantip.com/topic/30997841
But I haven't found any news showing a complete interview. (I missed to catch
one on TVPool channel.)

This is such roller coaster yeah. Let's wait and see.^^
see how roller coaster is like when they did the 5 brothers series man that took awhile just to get through the roller coaster