-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
manee mala is 2014 so we'll know by then 
If manee mala is 2014 and this seties is also 2014 , i wonder which will he film first. Since he only film one lakorn at a time.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo!! Ken is in :dance1: :dance2: :dance3: this is super great!!!

Now all we need is...da n'ek!!! Kimmy for sure is in but wat about da others??? Do not include Boy and Janie because i know they are together :p

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Really? Krit wasn't available so P'Dang and P'Off went for Bomb instead? Not that I have anything personal against Bomb but he's just simply not a good actor. If they're not going to stick to the veterans theme then at least pick a younger actor who is actually suitable and well rounded enough. Just for that, I lost some respect for this production. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ i agree. I actually like bomb but since this is an all stars/veterans lakorn, why are they going to cast bomb, who is a newbie. I still have a feeling bomb wont be in here, though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
If manee mala is 2014 and this seties is also 2014 , i wonder which will he film first. Since he only film one lakorn at a time.
Tik probably maybe pull himself out of manee mala 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Woohoo!! Ken is in :dance1: :dance2: :dance3: this is super great!!!

Now all we need is...da n'ek!!! Kimmy for sure is in but wat about da others??? Do not include Boy and Janie because i know they are together :p
Kimmy she's with Ananda the Tiger Series from the plot this couple is the fun cute couple bickering each other 

oh btw admin please remove Chakrit and P'Por N name and add Tik and Bomb name

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
Really? Krit wasn't available so P'Dang and P'Off went for Bomb instead? Not that I have anything personal against Bomb but he's just simply not a good actor. If they're not going to stick to the veterans theme then at least pick a younger actor who is actually suitable and well rounded enough. Just for that, I lost some respect for this production. 
they should had thought of Aum or Rome instead of Bomb Tanin 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://pantip.com/topic/31041096
สรุปตอนนี้ ... ความคืบหน้ายังเป็นแบบนี้อยู่หรือเปล่า (รวมข่าวจากสื่อต่างๆ)

เสือ ... อนันดา / คิมเบอลี่ / (คุณอ๊อฟ พงษ์พัฒน์ กำกับ)
สิงห์ ... ติ๊ก / ????? / (คุณอ๊อด บัณฑิต กำกับ)
กระทิง ... เคน / เชอรี่ / (คุณก้องเกียรติ โขมศิริ กำกับ)
แรด ... บอม / ????? / (คุณเฉลิม วงศ์พิมพ์ กำกับ)
หงส์ ... เจนี่ / บอย / (คุณชุดาภา กำกับ)

นักแสดงเชื่อมตอนคือ ญาญ่าญิ๋ง รฐา โพธิ์งาม
Ken and Cherry reunion they will be as pair for Krating cos pra'nang has to hide their feelings emotional 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Translation:
Report asked Anunda about the 1st lakorn of the Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series.  In the biginning, Anunda was casted for Krating.  But recently, it changed to Tiger.  Anunda said, personally, he likes the character in Krating because it's fun.  But The director wants Tiger to be the 1st one of the series plus he wants to work with Off Pongputh.  So he requested for a change.

"P'Off wants me to start the series.  Plus I already work with the director of Krating recently.  He's probably bored of me.  In the end, I told P'Off that which ever one he's the director, I want to be in that one.  And P'Off will be directing Tiger."

(Asking about working with Kim).  P'Off talked to me before he select Kim.  I'm very okay with it.  I'm no longer a young teen.  I cannot act cute and innocent.  But I have the charm of an adult.  If I'm doing a lakorn, I prefer to do some close love scene.  Everybody says Kim has self confident and she will be suitable with me"  Aunda said.

----
In short, Anunda was the one who request to switch himself into Tiger, which means he has high bargaining power.  And he wants hot love scene.  Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
let the Ananda Tiger Mafia game begin wonder who will be Mr Tik Lion Mafia nang'ek i actually wanna see Margie with Tik 
Ken will be with Cherry a reunion of KC couple for the Krating Mafia i have a feeling Bomb/Taew again for Raet Mafia 
Boy and Janie the Swan team 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:

Translation:
Report asked Anunda about the 1st lakorn of the Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series.  In the biginning, Anunda was casted for Krating.  But recently, it changed to Tiger.  Anunda said, personally, he likes the character in Krating because it's fun.  But The director wants Tiger to be the 1st one of the series plus he wants to work with Off Pongputh.  So he requested for a change.

"P'Off wants me to start the series.  Plus I already work with the director of Krating recently.  He's probably bored of me.  In the end, I told P'Off that which ever one he's the director, I want to be in that one.  And P'Off will be directing Tiger."

(Asking about working with Kim).  P'Off talked to me before he select Kim.  I'm very okay with it.  I'm no longer a young teen.  I cannot act cute and innocent.  But I have the charm of an adult.  If I'm doing a lakorn, I prefer to do some close love scene.  Everybody says Kim has self confident and she will be suitable with me"  Aunda said.

----
In short, Anunda was the one who request to switch himself into Tiger, which means he has high bargaining power.  And he wants hot love scene.  Haha.
Ooo. I like that. Hahaha. The man needs to get what he wants, alright Off?? Haha.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Another update;  A twitter from a reporter.  So not too sure if it's realiable.

He said:
- The leads for Mafia Leurd Mungorn had been finilized.  He will leak out the names in 2 days. 
- Two of the Nang'k come from Suparp Buruth Juthatape.
- Ken's Nanag'k is the same generation as him.
----
As it stands, the cast is somehing like this (If this guy is realiable ... hehe):

Tiger - Kimberley & Anunda
Lion - Tik & ? (someone from SJ)
Bull -   Ken T + ? (Same generation Nang'k)
Rhino - Bomb Tanin + ? (Someone from SJ)
Swan - Boy Pakorn & Janie. Thien

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Some guess from the fans (http://pantip.com/topic/31049103):

1. Preem - Finishing up Samee.  Possible.
2. Mew - Sai See Plern, Ruk Oak Rit (Just started).  If Chakrit was dropped because of conflict with SaiSeePlern.  So Mew may not be avaiable as well.  Maybe
3. Bella - Pob Ruk + Luk Tard.  Luk Tard should finish filming next months.  Possible.
4. Taew - Raising Sun + Lom Son Ruk (Just started).  Unlikely.
5. Mint C - Cubic.  But Mint only do 1 lakorn at a time?  Maybe

Posible - Preem, Bella.
Maybe - Mew, Mint C
Unlikely - Taew

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Please help me girl...didnt p'off say tat he is going to make this lakorn into a period due to da fact tat it a mafia lakorn??? Please correct me.

Woohoo So shall i say "we" have two confirm pra'nang...Kim & Ananda pair and Boy & Janie pair...pretty much if tat dude is realiable than Ken & Cherry :)

It been a long wait! So now we stuck with 2 n'ek left lol both are from da sj series lol! There are total of 5 and everyone is busy atm but i want to see...