-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If that guy is reliable, preem might be in here for sure. I kind of dont want to see any of those girls from sj series in here. Lol.

I wouldnt be surprise if Taew is in here because she seems to be like one of Off's favorite. But she do have two lakorns, so she might not be free.

Whoever get to be pair up with Tik is one lucky girl because he barely do lakorn nowaday.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I think a Bella will most likely be here. I kind of feel sorry for Preem. Nobody in that Pantip thread want her to be in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Another update;  A twitter from a reporter.  So not too sure if it's realiable.

He said:
- The leads for Mafia Leurd Mungorn had been finilized.  He will leak out the names in 2 days. 
- Two of the Nang'k come from Suparp Buruth Juthatape.
- Ken's Nanag'k is the same generation as him.
----
As it stands, the cast is somehing like this (If this guy is realiable ... hehe):

Tiger - Kimberley & Anunda
Lion - Tik & ? (someone from SJ)
Bull -   Ken T + ? (Same generation Nang'k)
Rhino - Bomb Tanin + ? (Someone from SJ)
Swan - Boy Pakorn & Janie. Thien
same generation nang'ek for Ken is Cherry saw it posted on twitter 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Please help me girl...didnt p'off say tat he is going to make this lakorn into a period due to da fact tat it a mafia lakorn??? Please correct me.

Woohoo So shall i say "we" have two confirm pra'nang...Kim & Ananda pair and Boy & Janie pair...pretty much if tat dude is realiable than Ken & Cherry :)

It been a long wait! So now we stuck with 2 n'ek left lol both are from da sj series lol! There are total of 5 and everyone is busy atm but i want to see...
i have a feeling Mew Nittha with Tik the Lion Mafia as for Ken Krating Mafia same gen nang'ek assuming its Cherry another comes up my mind is Ploy Chermarn since she not long filming to go with SameeTeeTra and Madam Dun after she has no upcoming schedule and it can't be Chompoo I'm 100% sure cos she will start Bpoop Phae Saniwaat with Pope 

the pantip voting polls as Tik nang'ek that i know of are Mew Nittha and Yaya 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys i have a feeling Ken nang'ek either Cherry or Ploy 
Tik MewNittha/Yaya 
Bomb Taew/Mint C

nklue1

sarNie Adult
i really want Bomb and Mint even though they are playing Cubic together but still I really want them
also for Boy and Janie I never even thought about these two playing a lakorn together, don't get me wrong, im ok with it because it would be something new
cant wait for to c who plays in here
i really really really wish Mark and Nadech would be in this lakorn

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I really want it to be strictly veterans since all the newer generations are currently taking over. It'd be cool if the n'eks were all veterans too. It'll be A listers overload. But too bad that's not happening.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Sawan said:
I really want it to be strictly veterans since all the newer generations are currently taking over. It'd be cool if the n'eks were all veterans too. It'll be A listers overload. But too bad that's not happening.
Veterans Nang'k doesn't fit the role.  Except Krating and Hong, all the other Nang'k has to be younger generation.  Because they just finish school.

Ninja007 said:
According to the book, Nang'k in Seur and Raad are young. Of course, they can change the script.

เสือ - นางเอกเพิ่งเรียนจบ อายุ 22-23 กำลังอยู่ในช่วงเพิ่งหางานทำ
Tiger - Nang'k just finished school and looking for job. 22-23 years old.

สิงห์- นางเอกเรียนจบ และทำงานมาได้ราวๆ 2 ปี น่าจะอายุประมาณ 24-25 ปี
Lion - Nang'k finished school and had been working for 2 years. 24-25 years old.

กระทิง - นางเอกอายุ 25ปี พอๆกับพระเอก
Bull - Nang'k 25, similar age as Pra'k.

แรด- นางเอกอายุ 22 ปี เคยจูบปากกับพระเอกเมื่อ 4 ปี ที่แล้ว ตอนอายุ 18 ปี
Rino - Nang'k 22 years old. Kissed Pra'k 4 years ago when she was 18.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Ninja007 said:
Veterans Nang'k doesn't fit the role.  Except Krating and Hong, all the other Nang'k has to be younger generation.  Because they just finish school.
Hmm. I don't think their real age really matters. Some veterans are old but still look really young. Lol. But thanks for the character descriptions. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
No, the age is not a big deal. But it's the character description.

Nang'k just finish school and looking for a job. In tiger and Rhino..
Nang'k has a junior position at Pra'k company in Lion.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tiger Suer
Ananda and Kim will make a cute pair 

Lion Singh
Tik J i can picture Mew Nittha 

Bull Krating
Ken with Ploy Chermarn cos they didn't end up with each other in Ruk Khun Tao Fah i wouldn't mind Cherry too she looks hot when she play action

Rhino Raet
Bomb i actually like Mint Chalida 

Swan Hong
Boy and Janie hot new pair 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wanndii said:
I fell like bella might and Mint might be in here.
i have a feeling Mew Nittha and Mint Chalida 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I'm Happy As Long As Mint Gets A Role
Any Role Is Fine For Me
I Hope That She Gets A Chance To Work With Atleast 1 A-Grader
Im Happy If It Mew
I Feel Like That She Had Better Acting Considering She's A Newbie
As Cute As Bomb Is..He Still Needs To Develop his Acting Skills

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Casting looks good, but will await for further confirmation. Kimmy and Ananda is a good pair. I'm hoping that Ken will reunite with Cherry. I wouldn't mind seeing Mint in here, though I would like to see her in her own lakorn aside from Cubic, but if she's in here, I will definitely watch.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I hope mint isn't in here, she needs to stop playing series!! But if she is, she better not be paired with bomb -_- I wanna see her with tik