Alice

sarNie Tombstone
gsc said:
Hi, I am newbie here, I like Cherry and Andrew so much, so great to see Cherry pair up with Ken.. thanks for all the news here, I cannot wait to watch this series..
yeah welcome to Asianfuse forum 

Shiny Moon

sarNie Egg
Unbelievable, Khun Phongphat can gather many veteran actors/actresses who are talented for this lakorn. It's the most worth lakorn for waiting next year.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Someone make a review of the novel and cast on Pantip. She said all the cast are perfect.

http://pantip.com/topic/31055663

Translating that thread.  cr: Littlepaul

ขอสักกระทู้นะคะกับซีรี่ย์ชุดนี้ อารมณ์ฟินต่อเนื่องอยู่หลังจากที่ได้ยินข่าวนักแสดงนำ เลยคว้านิยายชุดนี้มาอ่านใหม่เป็นรอบที่สาม และ  เมื่อรู้นักแสดงนำ เราอ่านสนุกกว่าเดิมมาก

นิยายชุดนี้ จริงๆแล้วเป็นนิยายลูกกวาดเน้นแต่เรื่องความรัก และมีฉากบรรยายเลิฟซีนมากมาย เป็นนิยายแบบที่ปกติเราจะไม่หยิบมาอ่านเลย  แต่หลังจากที่อ่านรอบที่สาม  เราค้นพบว่า นิยายชุดนี้สามารถทำละครให้สนุกได้เลย ถ้าทำบทไม่แย่จนเกินไปนัก เพราะคาร์แรคเตอร์ตัวละคร มันน่าหลงรักไปทุกตัวเลย (ถ้ามโนหน้านักแสดงและบทบาทที่เขาเหล่านั้นเคยแสดงมาได้ จะนึกภาพออก)

เรื่องแรก   เสือ(ขอกล่าวถึงเรื่องนี้มากหน่อยเพราะคิมเล่นและเราอ่านเยอะรอบที่สุด)

ภรพ-   ทายาทรุ่นที่สามของกิจการรังนกแห่งเยาวราช (ได้สัมปทานเกาะเลยทีเดียว ใหญ่พอตัว) ชายหนุ่มผู้มากับดาวพยัคฆ์  หน้านิ่ง ผิวขาว ดุ  มีสายตาที่ร้อนแรง ส่งอารมณ์ทางสายตาตลอด(อนันดาเลยค่ะ)

เรื่องนี้ ค่อนข้างเป็นเอกเทศจากเรื่องอื่นๆ (ตามนิสัยของเสือที่มักจะอยู่เดี่ยวๆ ไม่สุงสิงกับแก็งค์อื่น)
" ตระกูลนี้ไม่เคยมีปัญหาในเรื่องเงินทอง  ไม่เคยกลัวใคร เพราะเขาก็เป็นที่หนึ่งเหมือนกัน เขาไม่เคยยุ่งกับใคร แต่หากใครมายุ่งกับเขา เขาก็จะไม่ปล่อยเอาไว้"

นิวาสถานถิ่นที่พำนัก ก็ไม่ได้อยู่ในเยาวราช แต่เป็นคฤหาสถ์ใหญ่ยักษ์ที่อยู่นอกเมืองออกไป

เรื่องนี้ พล็อตไม่ซับซ้อนออกจะบ้าบอหน่อยๆ   พระเอกนั้นดวงตกมีคนลอบปองร้าย  หาศัตรูก็ไม่เจอ เถ้าแก่ผู้เป็นประมุขของตระกูลและนับถือซินแสนักทำนายอย่างมากถึงมากที่สุด  ได้รับคำแนะนำให้หาหญิงสาวโสด ผู้ซึ่งเกิดในวันพระจันทร์เต็มดวง มาอยู่ใกล้ๆลูกชายเพื่อเสริมดวง    ประกอบกับเถ้าแก่ชักกลุ้มเนื่องจากลูกชาย  อายุอานามก็มากแต่ไม่มีเมียสักที     จึงเป็นเหตุให้    วันวิสา(นางเอก) ได้ก้าวเข้ามา

นางเอก  วันวิสา   รักการกินเป็นชีวิตจิตใจ แข็งแรงเกินมาตรฐานหญิงไทย รูปร่างสูง ปากจัด  กล้าหาญ(อาจเรียกได้ว่าบ้า)  มีน้ำใจ  และมนุษยสัมพันธ์ดี  ตลกแบบบ๊องๆ (คิมเบอร์ลี่ แสดง   นี่คือการรวมร่างระหว่าง  นังชะเอมและยัยกระแต) และที่สำคัญ  เธอมากับดวง และแน่นอนว่า เมื่อดูพื้นนิสัยของพระเอกและนางเอก  มันต้องปะฉะดะกันชัวร์ ซึ่งนี่คือเสน่ห์ของนิยายเรื่องนี้   มีการปะทะฝีปากและสายตากันตลอดทั้งเรื่อง

แม้แต่การขอหมั้น  ก็เป็นการขอหมั้นแบบมาเฟียสไตล์  ที่นึกไม่ออกว่ามีนิยายเรื่องไหนพระเอกขอหมั้นนางเอกแบบนี้ (Spoiler ขู่ว่าจะตัดมือนางเอก แล้วฆาตกรรมหมกเกาะ) 
นอกจากการตามหาศัตรูที่มองไม่เห็น  พระเอกนางเอก จะค่อยๆรักกันไปเองแบบไม่รู้ตัว นางเอกช่างยั่ว(โมโห)  พระเอกหมั่นไส้แต่ก็ละสายตาจากนางเอกไม่ได้

นิยายตอนนี้ ฟีลกู๊ดสุดๆค่ะ  ชีวิตดีมีความสุขแตกต่างจากมาเฟียอื่นๆ ครอบครัวอบอุ่นมาก

Being so happy with the leading cast, I took out this series to read for the third time.  Now that I know who the leading casts are, the novel is more enjoyable. 

Actually, this series is a candy novel.  It focuses about love and lots of love scene.  Usually, its not the type of novel that I will read.  But after reading it for the 3rd time, I found that this series can be made into a fun lakorn, if the script isnt that bad.  Each character is lovable.  (If I imagine each roles that the actor/actress, the picture becomes clear.

First one Tiger (I will mention this one a bit more because Kim is in it.  And I read it the most times). 

Parob Heir of the bird nest business of china town (His family has the right to harvest bird nest on a big island.  Hes fairly powerful).  A man, who was born with Tiger Star.  Its calm and collective.  Pale skin.  Mean look on his face.  He has fire in his eyes.  He will be sending tons of sexy hot stare.  (Exactly Anunda, it is).    

This one seem to be distinct from the other ones (Tiger likes to be alone.  Doesnt hang out with other gangs).  This family never have any problem with money.  They are not afraid of anybody.  Because hes one of the best too.  He doesnt get involve with others.  But dont mess with him.  Or he wont let them go easily. 

His house doesnt locate in china town.  But its a castle by the country side.  In this story, the plot is not complicate.  Its a little crazy.  Prak got unlucky and someone tries to assassinate him.  They cant identify the enemy.  So the leader of the family went to the fortune teller.  They received an advice for them to find a single woman, who was born on Monday with full moon.   This girl will be his lucky charm.  In addition, the senior was starting to worry that their son is getting older but still doesnt have a wife.  This is the reason Wanvisa (Nangk) step into his life. 

Nangk Wanvisa Love eating.  She is stronger than average girls.  Shes tall.  Sharp tongue.  Brave (In another word, crazy), Kind and friendly.  Shes funny and clumsy.  (For Kimberley, this is like a combination of Cha-em and Krathae). Most important of all, she comes with luck. 

Obviously, looking at their character, Prak & Nangk will be picking fight and bicker all the time.  This is the charm of this story.  They will bicker with words and using their eyes for teasing for the entire story. 

Even when Prak asks for an engagement, he asked in Mafia style.  I cant think of any Prak proposing Nangk like this.  Spoiler (He threats Nangk that he will chop off her hand, kill her and bury her on the island.) 

In addition to finding an unseen enemy, Prak and Nangk will start falling in love without knowing it. 

Nangk will be stirring anger.  Whereas, Prak will want to squeeze her but cant take his eyes off her.  This novel has Good Feeling" the most.  The family life is happy, different from the other novels.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
สิงห์  ผู้นำกลุ่ม มาเฟียทั้งสิบสามแก็งค์ ตามลักษณะของสัตว์ประจำตระกูล   ราชสีห์ = เจ้าป่า

เส้นทางของความเป็นใหญ่ ที่แลกมาด้วยเลือดและน้ำตา

พระเอก ทรงกลด บุคลิก  หล่อ เหมือนจะสำอาง แต่แท้จริงมีความเด็ดขาด เป็นลูกผู้ชาย อบอุ่น แต่มีมุมดราม่าน้ำตาคลอ (ติ๊ก เจษชัดๆ)  หลงรักนางเอกแม้นางเอกอยู่ในสภาพยัยเฉิ่ม โก๊ะ แว่นหนา  เป็นสุภาพบุรุษสุดๆ

นางเอก  จิรัสยา(ป๋อจู) ลูกสาวคนเล็กของแก็งเต่า ซึ่งเป็นแก็งที่ถือเป็นคลังสมองและข้อมูล เธอดูสวยน่ารักแม้จะอยู่ในสภาพแว่นหนา และทรงผมป้า ชุดเฉิ่มเชย   ดูเหมือนจะอ่อนแอ ช่วยตัวเองไม่ได้  แต่จริงๆแล้ว เข้มแข็งและเก่งกาจสมฐานะคุณหนูของแก๊ง เป็นกำลังใจและเป็นความเข้มแข็งของพระเอกด้วย  

ด้วยลักษณะดังกล่าวนี้  เธอจึงคู่ควรกับตำแหน่งนายหญิง หัวหน้าแก็งมาเฟียเป็นที่สุด (เป็นบทนางเอกที่เพอเฟคเอามากๆ   นักแสดงที่ได้บทนี้โคตรโชคดี)

นิยายตอนนี้ สมชื่อซีรี่ส์มาเฟียที่สุด  มันเศร้ามาก(แน่ล่ะ  เส้นทางการขึ้นเป็นใหญ่ในกลุ่มมาเฟีย มันไม่สวยหรูอยู่แล้ว)  และแฝงแง่คิด
ที่ว่า   ยิ่งสูงยิ่งหนาว  ไม่มีชัยชนะใดที่ไม่แลกมาด้วยความสูญเสีย  และอำนาจเปรียบเสมือนทุกขลาภ  ผู้ที่มีอำนาจจะต้องครองสติไม่ให้เหลิงไปกับมัน(อ่านจบคุณจะไม่รู้สึกอยากเป็นมาเฟีย)

Lion = Leader of the forest.  They are the leader of 13 Mafia gangs.

The road is filled with blood and tear. 

Pra’k – Songgord.  
Handsome.  Looks like a rich playboy.  But he’s actually very decisive.  He’s warmth.  But has a dramatic moment, with some tears in the corner of the eyes.  He loves Nang’k, even when she was still an out-of-style, thick glasses.  He’s a gentleman.

Nang’k – Jirusaya / PohJu. 
She is the youngest daughter of the Turtle gang.  This gang is the brain and the information center.  She’s pretty, even when she has
thick glasses, grandma hairdo and outdated dress.  She may look like a helpless person.  But the true is she’s strong and talented,
deserving to be a daughter of a gang leader.  She’s the biggest support and the strength for Pra’k too.  From this character, she deserved to be the lady boss for a gang leader.  (This Nang’k role is so perfect.  The actress who got this role is extremely lucky) 

This novel deserves to be called Mafia series the most.  It’s very sad (Obviously, power struggle between Mafia.  It’s not pretty) and the
theme is the higher you are, the colder it gets.  No victory without a scarification.  Power brings sadness with it.  A powerful person needs to stay in control and not be overwhelmed with using their power.  (After reading this, you don’t want to be a mafia).

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
กระทิง   เรื่องนี้คือที่สุดในซีรี่ส์ชุดนี้

หลังจากที่หน่วง ดราม่าน้ำตาคลอมากับสิงห์  คุณยังต้องมาพบกับ กระทิง   ธาม  หัวหน้าแก็งกระทิงซึ่งเพิ่งจะมาเป็นใหญ่ และความเป็นมาไม่แน่ชัด

ธาม (เคน ธี)  หัวหน้าแก็งซึ่งดูบุคลิกนักเลงอันธพาล แต่แท้จริงซ่อน ความเจ็บช้ำและความเศร้าไว้ในอดีต (คาวีแห่งสวรรค์เบี่ยงมาเอง)  เดิมทีเดียว
เขาไม่เคยต้องการเป็นหัวหน้าแก็ง  เป็นผู้ชายที่โรแมนติก รักมั่น  ออกจะขี้อาย(ครูกุ๊กเลยนะคะ) แต่ ชีวิตชาวแก็งไม่เคยดี  ถูกคนรักหักหลัง  พ่อแม่ถูกสังหารโหด   พระเอกก็เปลี่ยนไป

นางเอก  ย่าหยา    หญิงสาวผู้มากับความลึกลับและก้าวเข้ามาในชีวิตพระเอก เธอทำให้พระเอกนึกถึงคนรักเก่า และพระเอกก็ได้เยียวยาแผลใจเพราะเธอ (เพื่อที่จะเจ็บซ้ำซาก) แต่คุณจะไม่เกลียดเธอหรอก   เพราะชีวิตของนางเอก ก็บัดซบพอๆกับพระเอก คุณจะเข้าใจและสงสารจนถึงกับอึ้งในความเป็นมาและเหตุผลในการกระทำทุกอย่าง

นักแสดงที่เล่นเป็นนางเอก เชอรี่เหมาะสมทั้งอายุและฝีมือ และได้ข่าวว่า เธออยากเล่นดราม่าและบทที่มีมิติ เรื่องนี้ตอบโจทย์ทุกอย่าง    และเชอรี่จะได้บู๊ด้วย(ลีลาการบู๊เชอรี่กินขาดอยู่แล้ว)

เราจะได้เห็นเคน -เชอรี่  สาดดราม่าใส่กัน และมีบู๊แอคชั่นเต็มเหนี่ยว

เรื่องนี้  ซับซ้อนที่สุด  โรแมนติกที่สุดในทั้งห้าเรื่อง

Bull – The best of this series

After the heavily drama with teas from Lion, you will meet Krating, Tham, the leader of Bull gang.  He just came into power recently. 
His past is unknown.

Tham (Ken Theradath) – The gang leader.  He’s like real mafia, bullying other people.  But his past was bitter with tear and sadness
(Kavee from Sawan Bieng is here).  Earlier,  he doesn’t’ want to be a gang leader.  He’s a romantic person with true love and he’s a shy guy (Kru Cook from Sud Sanaha).  But being a gang member, there is no happy ending.  He got back stab by his lover.  His parents got murdered.  And he changed.

Nang’k   Yayah – Mysterious woman, who came into Pra’k life.  She reminds him of his old lover.  And she is the one who heal his wounded heart (just to have his heart broken again).  But you will not hate her.  Because her life is as pitiful as Pra’k.  You will understand her, feel
sorry for her and stunned by her twist of fate.  There is reasoning for her action.  The actress, Cherry, she’s suitable by both age and skill.  Heard that she wanted to do a drama with an interesting role.  This role will answer her needs.  And she will get to do action (which she’s good at). 

We will see Ken – Cherry, throwing drama at each other and the action is fully loaded.  This one is the most complex story.  And it’s the
most romantic out of the five.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
แรด  แอนดริว-แต้ว

สารภาพว่าหลังจากที่ได้ข่าวว่าแอนดริวลงเล่นคู่กับแต้วในเรื่องนี้  มันทำให้เรากลับมาอ่านใหม่ และค้นพบว่าเรื่องนี้สนุกใช้ได้เลย (เหตุที่เรื่องนี้อ่านไม่ละเอียด
เพราะฉากเซ็กซีนเยอะมากๆๆๆๆๆ  ต้องอ่านffw ไปอย่างรวดเร็ว)

พระเอก  คณิณ (คุณคิมหรือเกี๊ยก) เจ้าชู้แบบว่า เป็นทั้งนรกและสวรรค์สำหรับผู้หญิงเลยทีเดียว กะล่อน ทะเล้น มนุษยสัมพันธ์ดี เฮฮา ดูเป็นผู้ชายลั้ลลา  แต่บทจะเอาจริง ก็โหดได้เรื่อง  (หมวดเจ๋งของช้านกลับมาแล้ว!!!) ไม่อยากสืบทอดกิจการของครอบครัว  จนหนีไปเมืองนอกมีธุรกิจเป็นของตนเอง แต่ มันก็มีเหตุให้ต้องกลับมารับตำแหน่งหัวหน้าแก็ง  และแต่งงานโดยเร็ว และเมื่อได้แต่งงานกับนางเอก  คณิน นอกจากจะต้องบริหารแก็งแบบมาเฟียมือใหม่(แต่ไฉไลนะคร้าบ) ก็ต้องหาทางพิชิตใจภรรยาไปด้วย  (ซึ่งแลกมาด้วยความเจ็บตัวแทบทุกครั้ง)

แพนธีรา    หญิงสาว ที่เติบโตมาอย่างขาดความรัก ทำให้เธอเย็นชาและไม่ใส่ใจกับสังคม ซึ่งแท้จริง เป็นเพียงเปลือกที่สร้างขึ้นไม่ให้เธอต้องเจ็บปวด
เธอพร้อมจะประชด ทำในสิ่งที่ตรงข้ามกับความต้องการของคนรอบข้าง ที่ทำร้ายเธอ และแน่นอน เธอไม่ไว้ใจความรักจากผู้ชายที่ได้ชื่อว่าเป็นเสือผู้หญิงตัวพ่ออย่างคณิน เธอขี้หึงสุดๆ ชนิดที่ว่า อาละวาดจนที่ประชุมแก็งแตกกระเจิง  พระเอกและหัวหน้าสาขาถึงกับต้องหาที่กำบัง    (จากบทอิสร้อยเราว่าแต้วทำได้)

นอกจากนี้  เราอาจจะได้เห็น  แต้วตบกบาลแอนดริว  (แบบที่ทำมาแล้วกับบักคุณซาย)

เรื่องนี้มีมุมให้ได้ฮาได้ยิ้ม กับวิธีการพิชิตใจนางเอกและความดุของนางเอก  แต่ก็มีมุมดราม่าของนางเอก และพระเอกอยู่บ้าง หักมุมเล็กน้อยและจบลงด้วยดีค่ะ

เรื่องนี้   จะน่าดูเพราะเป็นแอนดริวนี่ล่ะค่ะ    อยากเห็นแอนดริวพล้ิว และยิ่งเป็นแต้วกับบทนางเอกดุ เราก็ประทับใจมาแล้วในรัชชานนท์

นอกจากจะได้คาร์แรคเตอร์สร้อยฟ้ามาแล้ว ยังได้คาร์แรคเตอร์เด็กขมมาด้วย ตอนอ่านไม่ได้นึกถึงแต้วสักนิด แต่พออ่านแล้วนึกให้เป็นแต้ว  ฟีลมันก็ได้เลยค่ะ

Rhino Andrew – Taew

I have to admit, after hearing the news that Andrew and Taew in this one.  I went back and re-read it and found that it’s pretty fun (The reason that I didn’t read it careful.  Because it’s packed with tons and tons of bed scene.  Have to fast-forward very quickly).

Pra’k Kanin (Kim or Kieg) – Playboy.  He’s is like hell and heaven for girls.  He’s nasty, naughty, friendly and seem to be carefree.  But when he needs to, he can be very frienct.  (Mord Jeng from 12 Rasri is back).  He doesn’t to take position of the family business.  So he ran away and has business oversea.  But there is some reason.  He has to come back to accept the position of gang leader and get married quickly.  After he was married to Nang’k.  He starts to take control with the gang.  A newbie gang leader (but cool) have to find a way to win his wife quickly (in exchange for getting body harm everytime).

Panthera – A woman, who grew up without love.  She’s cold and doesn’t care about other people.  But that’s a cover that she used to cover her pain.  She’s ready to show that she doesn’t care.  She will do the oppsite thing, from what other people want her to do.  She will do thing to harm herself.  And for sure, she doesn’t trust any man, especially a playboy like Kanin.  She is filled with jealousy.  She walked in and
smach the gang meeting.  Pra’k and the other leader have to hide behind something for their own protection.   (From Soi in SJ4, Taew can do it). 

In addition, we will see Taew, knocking Andrew’s head (like she did to Khun Chai Ruchanon).  This one has something to smile and laugh, for Pra’k method to tame and win over Nang’k heart.  But there is a drama side of both Pra’k and Nang’k. There is a small twist at the end before a happy ending. 

This one is interesting because It’s Andrew.  I want to see Andrew as a playboy, and with Taew as the shrew, which made me impressive from SJ4.  She will have a character of Soi Fah from SJ4 and Dek Khom (Dong Puu Dee).    

When I read this, Taew never cross my mind.  But after reading it with Taew image, the feel is right.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
thank you ninja for translation i cant wait for this series all of the cast perfect and i am glad that kim in the first one i love her and her acting 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
สุดท้าย     หงส์

ขอทำใจก่อนถึงเรื่องนี้  จขกท. ชอบเรื่องนี้น้อยที่สุดในห้าเรื่อง ไม่ใช่เพราะนักแสดงนะคะ  แต่คาร์แรคเตอร์ในนิยายของคุณหนูหงส์ เราไม่ค่อยชอบเท่าไร

ตระกูลของคุณหนูหงส์ เป็นตระกูลที่ทุกแก็งให้ความเกรงใจที่สุด ผู้เป็นประมุขของตระกูลซึ่งคือพ่อนางเอก  คือหัวหน้ากลุ่มธุรกิจชาวจีนในเยาวราช(หรือหัวหน้าแก็งมาเฟียสิบสามกลุ่ม) ตัวคุณพ่อนั้น มีลูกสาวคนเดียวคือนางเอก  และทั้งรักทั้งหวงธิดาคนนี้ราวกับไข่ในหิน นางเอกนั้นสะสวยงดงามมาก
จนได้ฉายา "ดอกโบตั๋นแห่งเยาวราช" คาร์แรคเตอร์ของเธอ  คือคุณหมอดารินแห่งเพชรพระอุมา อย่างไรอย่างนั้น ความงามนั้นเป็นที่หนึ่ง  และความหยิ่งก็ไม่แพ้กัน (เพราะเธอถูกเลี้ยงมาแบบนั้น)

ผู้ชายทั้งหลายที่อยู่แก็งเล็กกว่าล้วนหมายปอง เพราะความงาม ฐานะและอำนาจที่จะได้มาถ้าแต่งงานกับนางเอก ดังนั้น  ผู้ชายเหล่านี้ล้วนไม่คู่ควร    ส่วนผู้ชายที่มีฐานะเดียวกัน  อันได้แก่  เสือ สิงห์ กระทิง แรด  ก็ชิงไปมีภรรยากันเสียก่อน (เพราะต่างก็มีดีพอ ที่จะไม่ง้อแก็งหงส์ดำ) เหตุเป็นเสียอย่างนี้  คุณหนูหงส์ผู้สูงส่งอายุอานามใกล้จะสามสิบก็มีแววจะขึ้นคาน เดือดร้อนถึงผู้เป็นพ่อต้องหาสามีให้ลูกสาว ถึงกับจะต้องอิมพอร์ต ทายาทตระกูลมังกรจากเกาะฮ่องกง  มาเป็นคู่ดูตัว  

แต่ พระเอกกลับไม่ยอมเปิดเผยฐานะ (รัตนาวดีฉบับมาเฟีย)  ขอตามนางเอกมาเมืองไทยในฐานะบอดี้การ์ด เพื่อศึกษานิสัยและจีบนางเอก เรื่องราวดูกุ๊กกิ๊ก ตามสไตล์ พระเอกปลอมตัวว่าต้อยต่ำกับนางเอกสวยเชิดหยิ่ง  แต่ดันมีจุดหักเห ที่พ่อนางเอกถูกลอบสังหาร(ไม่ถือว่าสปอยล์นะคะ เพราะรู้อยู่แล้วจากเรื่องสิงห์) เรื่องเข้าสู่โหมดดราม่า มาเฟียเต็มที่เมื่อนางเอกเข้าใจผิดว่าพระเอกเป็นคนทำ     นางเอกต้องขึ้นเป็นใหญ่บริหารกิจการต่อจากพ่อ (ลองคิดถึงจางเหากับคุณหนูหงส์แห่งหงส์เหนือมังกร    อารมณ์คล้ายๆกัน)

คาร์แรคเตอร์นางเอก    ไม่มีคำบรรยายอื่นนอกจาก  เจนี่เท่านั้น  แม้คนแต่งจะใช้บุคลิกของพลอย   แต่อ่านแล้วเจนี่จะลอยมาในหัว

พระเอก  บุคลิก คือ บอย ปกรณ์นั่นแหละ   ไม่รู้คนเขียนเอาบุคลิกบอยมาใช้หรือเปล่า เจ้าชู้เล็กๆ  อารมณ์ดี ขี้แกล้ง ช่างแหย่  ดูอบอุ่น แอบเจ้าเล่ห์เล็กๆ
แต่ก็ดูจริงใจ 

ความน่าสนใจ  เรื่องนี้น่าจะไปถ่ายที่ฮ่องกง เราอาจจะได้เห็นวิวสวยๆ  บอย ปกรณ์ควรจะหล่อเต็มสูบในมาดมาเฟียฮ่องกง(ตานี่รวยสุดด้วย)

Last Swan / Hong  

Let me prepare myself a bit.  Because I like this one the least.

Khun Noo Hong.  Her father is the leader of Swan gang.  She’s the only daughter.  So she’s treasured by her father.  None of the man is suitable to her.  The man with same status, Tiger, Lion, Bull and Rhino.  All of them already got married.  Her age is reaching
30.  So her father wants to find a suitor for her, by importing an heir of at dragon gang from Hong Kong.  But Pra’k doesn’t reveal his true self.  He comes to Thailand as a bodyguard to observe her and court her.  It’s a romantic comedy.  A disguised Pra’k with a rich and powerful Nang’k.  But then, there is a twist.  There was an attempt to assassinate Nang’k father.  Then, it gets into drama mode, when Nang’k misunderstood and thought Pra’k was the one who did it.  Then, Nang’k becomes the leader of the gang (with Pra’k still in disguise, still a bodyguard). 

The author seems to use Ploy’s characteristic to write this novel.  But the role is suitable for Janie.

Pra’k character is just like Boy Pakorn.  Not sure if the author use him as a model, when writing this.  Playful, funny, likes to tease, warmth, tricky but truthful.  

This one is interesting because it will be filmed in Hong Kong.  We will see beautiful scenery.  And Boy Prakorn as mafia leader (He’s the richest guy).

gsc

sarNie Egg
Ninja, :kiss2:  thank you so much for the translation, I am so dying to see the love scenes of Andrew & Taew, Ken and Cherry.. :dance1:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks ninja for the translation. So excited for all the parts!!!!! So, Mew and Boy will also be in a gang too. Nice! Haha. Gosh, i still cant picture boy an janie. Lol. But im sure they'll be good together!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this 5 mafia series sounds even more and better than the 5 Brothers Series 
Andrew/Taew will get the fun romantic action comedy plus they both in a arrange marriage the most dramatic serious storyline is Krating Ken/Cherry it include revenge 
Ken his back playing a meanie MJSN he has a bipolar his character will be similar man i can't wait to see the Lion Tik with Mew 
Ananda/Kimmy story will be similar to Andrew/Taew and Janie/Boy hot couple 

st111

sarNie Hatchling
glad Cherry didn't play the innocent, cute & Sweet role in here...

Krating line is more "mature, sad and struggle"....love it already...

By the way, will check Rhino as well... although the story line sounds very familiar and old pattern.. love love love Andrew and Taew, she is sweet girl