Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Cheeraka said:
Could anybody who has read the bull book tell me if it's Worth to buy cus i really want to read and imaging that is KC.
Yes, it's worth buying. Lots of twitter and turn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cheeraka said:
Could anybody who has read the bull book tell me if it's Worth to buy cus i really want to read and imaging that is KC.
yeah team name really matches them KC the Bull Gang Couple 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
im so excited for this series! I'm so ready to see especially theses couples! Fangirlin HARD right now 555. just some of my thoughts on the pairings coming through  : bhehe: Ananda and Kimberely?.. I can see them together, they seem compatible for this part of the series :yes: so YAY!  Tik and Mew together, OMGERD YESHHH!! they literally caught my eyes lol .Ken and Cherry's reunion, can't wait. Especially because I miss seeing Ken onscreen :cry: Taew and Andrew?! ASDFGHJKL this is a goood looookin pair ahaha. The one I'm ancticipating for the most 555 Janie and Boy, I'm gunna give it a try since i love them both :heart:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Holy crap... Ananda and Kim?  Never thought of that!  Tik and Mew either.. those girls sure are lucky getting to work with them already! :D

and wow, Boy and Janie? interesting :3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
Holy crap... Ananda and Kim?  Never thought of that!  Tik and Mew either.. those girls sure are lucky getting to work with them already! :D

and wow, Boy and Janie? interesting :3
another lucky one Taew with Andrew and happy to see KenCherry KC reuniting 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
anyone knows when the fitting will take place? I'm anxious to know how each character will dress?

Excited for Kim/Ananda, Mew/TikJ, Taew/Andrew!! Woo hoo!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
anyone knows when the fitting will take place? I'm anxious to know how each character will dress?

Excited for Kim/Ananda, Mew/TikJ, Taew/Andrew!! Woo hoo!!!
they will start of the fitting for Tiger Series Ananda/Kim also doing a workshop too 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Interesting casts! I noticed Janie has acted with most of the male actors here, except with Amanda.

Shiny Moon

sarNie Egg
Koy123 said:
Interesting casts! I noticed Janie has acted with most of the male actors here, except with Amanda.

Umh! Janie has passed many lakorn really. I remember she played with Tik once and Ken (not sure once or more). Which drama did she act with Andrew? (Sorry I'm not fan of Andrew).

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
Shiny Moon said:
Umh! Janie has passed many lakorn really. I remember she played with Tik once and Ken (not sure once or more). Which drama did she act with Andrew? (Sorry I'm not fan of Andrew).
the lakorn called cupid pathway Janie was so young on this one

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Adora said:
i also wish Kim got to star in more serious and intense lakorns because it seems she's always being casted in romantic comedies mostly only--which isn't necessarily a bad thing--it's just that I know she would do an excellent job in a more serious role and lakorn .
Kim's last lakorn (before Ton Ruk Rim Rua), was Raeng Prathana. That one was a drama. I agree that Kim does very well in drama role, specially in a scene that she has to change her feeling 4-5 times within seconds.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Shiny Moon said:
Tarng Pan Karmathep 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Adora said:
I would like to see Ken and Kim pair up someday too, but I'm glad Kim got to pair up with Ananda in this series. I think it's flattering and an honor that she's considered the most suitable for Ananda out of all the newbies (since he's pretty famous in Thailand). And not to mention, because Ananda doesn't do much lakorns, it's awesome that Kim's his first and probably will be his only lakorn co-star ever.
Who knows? They might be a hot pair. ;) I think Kim looks great with all her co-stars, and I'm anticipating her with Ananda too. Plus, Kim still has a chance to pair up with Ken and possibly Tik in the future as well since those two do more lakorns than films.
Totally agree with you. No matter how it turns out. Having a chance to work with Khun Off and Ananda in a lakorn is already a double plus. Kim will gain lots of experience and get to know more people (+ new connection).

There will be other chance to pair up with Ken. He will be at ch3 for many years to come.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg i just want to see da fitting already on all da couple hehehehe! Patiently waiting for update :yes: