Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Finally, some update. Taew interview

http://pantip.com/topic/31118310

She said yes, she will be in Raad with Andrew. But she said it's still at casting phase. Filming start mid next year. The producer told her not to read the novel because there will be tons of changes to it, for one much less love scene.

---
Start Mid next year?? :(

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Filming will start in da mid-of next year??? Nooooooooooo!!! I will die if i have to wait tat long! But please tell me there will be a fitting soon :teary: :teary:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Tiger should start this month.  Krating and Hong is early next year. 

But I can't believe Raad won't start until mid next year.  No wonder, why Taew is in it.  Her schedule seem to be jam pack.  And the rising sun is crawling and doesn't seem to be done anytime soon.  Lom Sorn Ruk didn't even start yet.

All 5 need to be done before airing, which mean it won't be airing until early 2015?  2 years???  Goodness.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:

She said yes, she will be in Raad with Andrew. But she said it's still at casting phase. Filming start mid next year. The producer told her not to read the novel because there will be tons of changes to it, for one much less love scene.

---
Darn. Haha. I would've loved to see some erotic scenes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:

---
bet the ch3 will cut some bits and pieces of it 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the two i know will start are Tiger and Lion 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Today, Kim and Ananda went fitting for Tiger.

Pic from stylist IG. This stylist worked with Kim on Thara Hailai and Raeng Pradthana. And the custom in both lakorn complimented Kim very well. So I have high hope with this one. Look like, they will make it a period. is that like 1950's ???

He said he have to wait until Act Art release the fitting pictures before he can release anything (It's a kind of giving respect). So it depends on Act art. it can either be soon or they might save it until just before airing.

But he said their chemistry is overwhelming. He wanted pulling pillows while working the fitting.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG OMG OMG!!!! EEEEEKS!! :nailbiter: :nailbiter: Thanks for da wonderful news Ninja007!!! U are definitely da best!!! Awww i cant wait to see da actual pichs...and am i happy to see Kim in a period lakorn (like da sj series) hehehehe so excited!!! -squeak-

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my, and a period lakorn too! Wah. I miss seeing Ken and Tik in a period lakorn. It's gonna be like Neung Nai Suang and Prissana all over again! I haven't seen Andrew and Ananda in one. I'm getting more and more excite y'all!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg this series is very strange and funny somehow i thought mafia series suppose to be modern type but its a period lakorn instead  :scratchhead2:
anyone felt the same way as me?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
omg this series is very strange and funny somehow i thought mafia series suppose to be modern type but its a period lakorn instead  :scratchhead2:
anyone felt the same way as me?
I like period lakorns, so I'm happy. Hehe.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Interesting, I thought this series was modern, but I guess it's a period one? I'm looking to see all of the couples, especially Ken-Cherry reunion. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ananda looks good. I was imagining him in trench coats and fedora hats. Haha. I do hope we get to see something like that. Hehe. I don't know about you guys, but I like the style of the early 1900's. Therefore I am excited!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Ananda looks good. I was imagining him in trench coats and fedora hats. Haha. I do hope we get to see something like that. Hehe. I don't know about you guys, but I like the style of the early 1900's. Therefore I am excited!

Me too. I'm actually very fond of it. The outfits are always so outstanding. I also like the 1900's music as well.