Ninja007

sarNie Adult
yuijbj said:
So are we going to use the same thread for all 5 dramas ?
I don't know.

Anyway, Tiger starts filming tomorrow. According to Kimmy fans, filming starts 4AM. And they will filming under-water action scene.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^Yay!! I'm so looking forward to pictures of their filming. IF there's even any. What happened to the fitting pics anyway?! HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yuijbj said:
So are we going to use the same thread for all 5 dramas ?
putting it like this is easier i was thinking of doing it their own each of the 5 series 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ah!!! SCREAM!!! it da first pichs ever!!! Hehehehehe super excited!!! Kimmy look fresh and young in tat pich...thanks Ninja007...cant wait to see more!!! :heart: :heart:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Love the pic! They match actually. But it says the production is Act Art. Are they all of the 5 series production? Cause it'd be a lot of work if they were the only ones doing it.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Xiongurl26 said:
Love the pic! They match actually. But it says the production is Act Art. Are they all of the 5 series production? Cause it'd be a lot of work if they were the only ones doing it.
Yes, all 5 are being produced by Act Art alone.  Khun Off will be directing 3 of them:  Tiger, Rhino and Swan. 

Tiger is the first one that they start filming.  It will probably be a few months before they kick off the other ones. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Another update from kimmy-kimberley fan page.  They are hot.  ** scream ** 
Filming location is Suthaheap. (Site of Thai Navy Army).  And tomorrow, filming starts at 6am.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Ninja when you said "first AK pictures" I automatically thought of Anne and Ken. I was like, what do they have to do with this thread, and then I realized it stands for Ananda and Kim. Haha. Crazy me. Ananda and Kim looks VERY good together. They just look so....GOOD together. Hahaha. I hope their chemistry is as good! Off is a great actor himself, so I have a good feeling about this!!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Kim and Ananda look good together. Just hope their chemistry is good. Can't wait for the others.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm waiting for Tikker/Mew and KC Kencherry pair 
but Ananda/Kimmy not bad either narak mak mak 

TA0801_99

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
Yes, all 5 are being produced by Act Art alone.  Khun Off will be directing 3 of them:  Tiger, Rhino and Swan. 

Tiger is the first one that they start filming.  It will probably be a few months before they kick off the other ones. 
So no more 5 different directors, one for each part? 

Well, glad Khun Off will be directing Rhino...:D 

Thx for the info.