phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
Awe, ananda and kimmy are so hot together. More updates please. :) don't leave us like this!

I know. Seems like they haven't been filming. Or have they and they just don't update us? HAHA.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
UPDATE!!! :woot: :woot2:

I'm super excited...this time in da jungle huh! 1st it was da sea and now da mighty jungle :) :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
They Are On Cute Couple
Im Already Hyped Since They Get Along So Well
Im Hoping They Have Great Chemistry

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm really excited for this. So many new pairs! From the summary that Ninja gave, I'm looking forward to all four stories except for Janie's part sadly. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
There's only three that I'm interested in, but I'll still watch all of them and hopefully the other two don't disappoint me.

Sweet_09

Oh ho Ananda and Kim look great/cute/hot already lol!!! Even p'off what to know our thought hehehehehe i found them cute/hot already :p :p

He act tuff but will be helping his n'ek around da forest/jungle...there will be lot of scene i'll be waiting for like da host mention...sea and ??? :lol: and love tat da two already start teasing one and another!!!

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
Andrew is in this... 

>>

*screams hystercially* >> 

Ahem...Wow. I am so excited! I thought he was abducted by aliens, never to be seen on earth ever again. Ekkk!!!! I can't seem to stop grinning from ear to ear. I just watched TPG for the 5th time cause I missed him so much and was thinking to myself that it would be awesome if he ever played a playboy in a bit more modern clothing (his last lakorn with Rita had him play a playboyish character...but the clothing was a bit off..).

I don't think I can forgive ch3 for banning kissing. I mean, sometimes it's very necessary ahem...for character building...and depth of feeling and such! Jokes aside it really is a let down that we won't get the sizzle physically but must watch them stare. And stare some more. And stare some more with longing. Just when I thought kdramas finally have some hot kisses tdramas ban them altogether...

Also, does anyone know if these novels are translated in english? Would love to read them but can't read/speak thai. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So...is this still a period lakorn?? HAHA. From that BTS clip, it doesn't seem like it. Ananda is okay, but Kim isn't dressed in period-like clothes.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maryasha said:
Andrew is in this... 

>>

*screams hystercially* >> 

Ahem...Wow. I am so excited! I thought he was abducted by aliens, never to be seen on earth ever again. Ekkk!!!! I can't seem to stop grinning from ear to ear. I just watched TPG for the 5th time cause I missed him so much and was thinking to myself that it would be awesome if he ever played a playboy in a bit more modern clothing (his last lakorn with Rita had him play a playboyish character...but the clothing was a bit off..).

I don't think I can forgive ch3 for banning kissing. I mean, sometimes it's very necessary ahem...for character building...and depth of feeling and such! Jokes aside it really is a let down that we won't get the sizzle physically but must watch them stare. And stare some more. And stare some more with longing. Just when I thought kdramas finally have some hot kisses tdramas ban them altogether...

Also, does anyone know if these novels are translated in english? Would love to read them but can't read/speak thai. 
oh yeah i also saw Taew post this on her twitter too 

Sweet_09

ikr...kimmy need to stay away from guy who make her smell their armpit lol...Mark and Nadech does tat to her and now Ananda lol she sure is collecting each pra'ek she got smell lol jk jk

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
ikr...kimmy need to stay away from guy who make her smell their armpit lol...Mark and Nadech does tat to her and now Ananda lol she sure is collecting each pra'ek she got smell lol jk jk
Idk if she's lucky or unlucky. Haha.

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
Sweet_09 said:
LOL. I wonder what drives them to showcase their armpits? I mean, thats just gross. Especially when i'm imagining them walking and sitting in the heat. 

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Finally find this thread!!!! I am so happy that Kim has another lakorn. I can't wait to see it.
I don't know who Anada is, but he does really look handsome. Is he mixed?