Ninja007

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Finally find this thread!!!! I am so happy that Kim has another lakorn. I can't wait to see it.
I don't know who Anada is, but he does really look handsome. Is he mixed?
I'm not too sure.  But I think Ananda is mixed Lao & Australian.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lovenk said:
Finally find this thread!!!! I am so happy that Kim has another lakorn. I can't wait to see it.
I don't know who Anada is, but he does really look handsome. Is he mixed?
Like Ninja said he's Laotian mixed with Australian.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Ninja007 and Phatman. Anada and Kim look good together.
I hope that Kim will pair up with Ken T next. I also want one more lakorn with Nadech and Kim again. Not now but in the future.

Anyway Kim look good with all her co- stars.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lovenk said:
Thank you Ninja007 and Phatman. Anada and Kim look good together.
I hope that Kim will pair up with Ken T next. I also want one more lakorn with Nadech and Kim again. Not now but in the future.

Anyway Kim look good with all her co- stars.
You're welcome. I don't mind Ken T. and Kim. Hehe. And of course I'd love to see Nadech and Kim again!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Any updates on this lakorn? Seems a little quiet here. I am just so excited about this lakorn. I also see Ken T's name on this thread too. That is so awesome. I can't  wait to see his part too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovenk said:
Any updates on this lakorn? Seems a little quiet here. I am just so excited about this lakorn. I also see Ken T's name on this thread too. That is so awesome. I can't  wait to see his part too.
his part is called 'Krating Mafia' the fierce Bull and his nang'ek is Cherry Khemupsorn a reunion 

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Alice. I will definitely wathc Kim and Ken's part. How about the other actors/actresses? Are they any good? I don't know anything about them because I have not watch any of their lakorns. I only know Kim and Ken in here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lovenk said:
Thank you Alice. I will definitely wathc Kim and Ken's part. How about the other actors/actresses? Are they any good? I don't know anything about them because I have not watch any of their lakorns. I only know Kim and Ken in here.
That's surprising. Haha. Well, Ananda E. is a critically acclaimed film actor. Cherry K., which is Ken's partner is a decent veteran actress. I don't follow her work, but I've seen a few of her lakorns. Then there's Tik J. who I consider one of the top lakorn actors. He's like Ken, in my opinion. Tik's partner is a rookie, I think her name is Mew?? I don't know how she is. Andrew G. is a good actor too. He's one of my bias, hehe, but I don't follow him too closely though. His partner is sort of a rookie still. Her name is Taew. I haven't seen any of her lakorns completely but I've seen a bit of her and she's a good actress. One of the better ones out of her generation of course. Um...and then there's the last two Janie and Boy. I don't like Janie's acting, but you may have a different opinion. As for Boy, I have no idea how he is. Haha. That's all I got hope it helps a wee bit.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you very much Phatman. I will watch all five parts of these series and give my opinions later.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Like Ninja said he's Laotian mixed with Australian.
i thought he is half american and lao cuz hollywood did a movie based on his parents love story.. micheal landon play as his dad.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovenk said:
the rest of the 3 pairs Tik/Mew Lion Mafia,Andrew/Taew Rhino Mafia,Boy/Janie last part Swan Mafia 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
pinky3 said:
i thought he is half american and lao cuz hollywood did a movie based on his parents love story.. micheal landon play as his dad.
Um...idk. Wikipedia says he's half Australian. I think it's true because he has an Australian accent.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
TV pool magazine said, the ceremony will be in Jan. 2014.  With all 5 lakorn at the same time. 

----
From Act Art, It seem like .... they removed the word "Mafia" off the series.  The series will be called, "Luerd Mongorn" (Dragon Blood).

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
TV pool magazine said, the ceremony will be in Jan. 2014.  With all 5 lakorn at the same time. 

----
From Act Art, It seem like .... they removed the word "Mafia" off the series.  The series will be called, "Luerd Mongorn" (Dragon Blood).
awwh :cry: i want the "Mafia" part in so it'll sound like their gangsters 555 :ghehe:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
So...is this still a period lakorn??? 
Yes, it's still a period. And according to Kim, there will be lots of change in Tiger. The book is just pure comedy. But they will be adding drama, action into it. There will be family conflict in it, probably 2 families war.