phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Yes, it's still a period. And according to Kim, there will be lots of change in Tiger. The book is just pure comedy. But they will be adding drama, action into it. There will be family conflict in it, probably 2 families war.
Thanks!!
I like pure comedy More, but I don't mind a touch of drama.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see the open ceremony. I miss kim already. I wish she has more lakorns instead of one lakorn per year.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I love that Ch. 3 started doing these big series lakorns. They get so much more interest & "krasae".
Ch. 7 should do the same. They should stop thinking inside the box and more outside of it.
Imagine the possibilities if Ch.7 did this concept!

Anyway, I'm pretty stoked about this series.
I like all the actors & actresses.
I think this is also Ananda's first lakorn I believe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Where can I go search for picture updates? Or are they filming at all right now??
still filming and I've heard that the opening ceremony February 2014 with all the 5 Series 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
still filming and I've heard that the opening ceremony February 2014 with all the 5 Series 
Do you know where I can search for picture updates?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Looking forward for February :) and looking forward to all da wonderful couples and pics lol!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Any update on this lakorn? I am so excited to see this lakorn. As long as Kim has more lakorns, I am definitely going to watch it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lovenk said:
Any update on this lakorn? I am so excited to see this lakorn. As long as Kim has more lakorns, I am definitely going to watch it.
No update yet so far. The most recent update is the announcement of the opening ceremony which will be in February. I forget the date though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovenk said:
the update just mention 
opening ceremony is February