noydarny

sarNie Adult
I want to see what Andrew looks like now. I saw him couple year back in lakorn with Mint Natwara. He was good looking in the lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
I want to see what Andrew looks like now. I saw him couple year back in lakorn with Mint Natwara. He was good looking in the lakorn.
Me too. It's been a very long time.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This will be my most anticipated series. Can't wait for Ken-Cherry to reunite. 

@Phatman, I saw that you created a  Wiki page for this, Thanks a bunch. You're the best :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:

@Phatman, I saw that you created a  Wiki page for this, Thanks a bunch. You're the best :)

Hehe. I had some free time after work, so I thought eh, might as well create one since no one has. You're very welcome.  

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Hehe. I had some free time after work, so I thought eh, might as well create one since no one has. You're very welcome.  

LOL.....You have no idea how happy I am. Looking at the cast and reading the descriptions, the casting is good. I can't wait until the rest of the series starts filming. It will be a very long wait.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:

LOL.....You have no idea how happy I am. Looking at the cast and reading the descriptions, the casting is good. I can't wait until the rest of the series starts filming. It will be a very long wait.
I know. The casting directors did quite a good job casting the leads. I like all pairs. I don't care about Janie and Boy, but even their pairing isn't that off, know what I mean? Haha. Yeah, the wait is going to be forever!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
I know. The casting directors did quite a good job casting the leads. I like all pairs. I don't care about Janie and Boy, but even their pairing isn't that off, know what I mean? Haha. Yeah, the wait is going to be forever!

Haha yeah, I know what you mean, I don't really care much for them either. Storyline isn't so appealing, I do like all pairs as well. As you can probably tell, I'm most looking forward to Krating, because of Ken-Cherry, plus it's suppose to be the "most romantic" part and I'm a sucker for romance, especially with Ken being a meanie lol. But I'm hoping that we get to see this by the end of at least this year, next year will be too long for me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:

Haha yeah, I know what you mean, I don't really care much for them either. Storyline isn't so appealing, I do like all pairs as well. As you can probably tell, I'm most looking forward to Krating, because of Ken-Cherry, plus it's suppose to be the "most romantic" part and I'm a sucker for romance, especially with Ken being a meanie lol. But I'm hoping that we get to see this by the end of at least this year, next year will be too long for me.
Omg, me too!! I love Ananda's character, and love Tik, but am looking forward to Krating the most. I think I'm more interested in its romantic storyline, like you said! Hehe. Singha is too melodramatic and depressing, from what Ninja translated. As for Andrew, I'm looking forward to see how he'll be as a player.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Omg, me too!! I love Ananda's character, and love Tik, but am looking forward to Krating the most. I think I'm more interested in its romantic storyline, like you said! Hehe. Singha is too melodramatic and depressing, from what Ninja translated. As for Andrew, I'm looking forward to see how he'll be as a player.

I love Tik, but like you said it's depressing and melodramatic. I'm not a big fan of it because I already live in one LOL....But Mew and Tik are a good pair, Tik was my first pick for Mew if she were to be paired up with a veteran. I've never seen any of Ananda's acting so this will be my first time watching him. As for Andrew, I'm having a hard time imagining him as a player, probably because the lakorns that I've seen him in wasn't anything like that and he seems to be very gentleman like. I'm looking forward to them in this order: Krating, Seur, Raed, Singha then Hong based on the storyline.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:

i want to see Ken/Cherry too 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:

I love Tik, but like you said it's depressing and melodramatic. I'm not a big fan of it because I already live in one LOL....But Mew and Tik are a good pair, Tik was my first pick for Mew if she were to be paired up with a veteran. I've never seen any of Ananda's acting so this will be my first time watching him. As for Andrew, I'm having a hard time imagining him as a player, probably because the lakorns that I've seen him in wasn't anything like that and he seems to be very gentleman like. I'm looking forward to them in this order: Krating, Seur, Raed, Singha then Hong based on the storyline.
I don't know how Mew is so hopefully she does a good job with Tikkerman. Hehe.
Ananda is a great film actor, we'll see how he does in this lakorn. I've never seen him in lakorns, so I look forward to him.
This is Andrew's first time playing a player right? Haha. I do follow his work and watch whatever interests me, and of those he's never played that kind of role.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
I don't know how Mew is so hopefully she does a good job with Tikkerman. Hehe.
Ananda is a great film actor, we'll see how he does in this lakorn. I've never seen him in lakorns, so I look forward to him.
This is Andrew's first time playing a player right? Haha. I do follow his work and watch whatever interests me, and of those he's never played that kind of role.

In my opinion, Mew is pretty good for a newbie, it's just that sometimes, she seems a bit stiff in delivering her lines. What I meant by stiff is when I was watching SJ, sometimes I felt like she either lost her breath or was holding back on delivering her lines that sometimes it felt like there is no tone variation. Again this only my opinion. But overall, like I said she's pretty good for a newbie. I think she will learn a lot from Tik and they will make a good pair.

As for Ananda, I saw a little bit of his movie, Shutter, but got too chickened out so I stopped watching. This will be my real first time watching him. Hopefully he's good.

With Andrew, yes, I believe this would be his first time playing a player, if I know correctly. I'm looking forward to seeing his part, he seems to be such a chill guy and so handsome. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:

In my opinion, Mew is pretty good for a newbie, it's just that sometimes, she seems a bit stiff in delivering her lines. What I meant by stiff is when I was watching SJ, sometimes I felt like she either lost her breath or was holding back on delivering her lines that sometimes it felt like there is no tone variation. Again this only my opinion. But overall, like I said she's pretty good for a newbie. I think she will learn a lot from Tik and they will make a good pair.

As for Ananda, I saw a little bit of his movie, Shutter, but got too chickened out so I stopped watching. This will be my real first time watching him. Hopefully he's good.

With Andrew, yes, I believe this would be his first time playing a player, if I know correctly. I'm looking forward to seeing his part, he seems to be such a chill guy and so handsome. 
It's good to know she's good for a newbie. Hehe.

I don't watch horror movies, so I didn't even touch that. Haha. I watched his movie with Ploy a while back, the one they got chained together, I think it's called Eternity or something. I didn't really like it, but only because it's too sexually explicit for me. Haha. I never knew that side of Ploy, she's pretty daring...if she didn't use a body double.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
It's good to know she's good for a newbie. Hehe.

I don't watch horror movies, so I didn't even touch that. Haha. I watched his movie with Ploy a while back, the one they got chained together, I think it's called Eternity or something. I didn't really like it, but only because it's too sexually explicit for me. Haha. I never knew that side of Ploy, she's pretty daring...if she didn't use a body double.

lol.....I have never seen that one. But if it is very sexual, I'll pass. I'm not a big fan of that type. I don't like horror either, my friends were watching it at night and I tried, but got too scared haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
lol.....I have never seen that one. But if it is very sexual, I'll pass. I'm not a big fan of that type. I don't like horror either, my friends were watching it at night and I tried, but got too scared haha

Hehe. I watched it with a buddy of mine who typically watches Thai films (get this, not lakorns, but films haha, I'm the other way around), she especially enjoys Thai horror or any horror film. She is beyond crazy. She can watch horror films ALL by HERSELF! HAHA. Anyway. I watched Eternity, but being uncomfortable with that genre I didn't really see much, and don't remember much other than the fact that they were punished for adultery by being chained together. :ghehe: If you haven't seen it, don't watch it unless you're a hardcore Ananda or Ploy fan.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Hehe. I watched it with a buddy of mine who typically watches Thai films (get this, not lakorns, but films haha, I'm the other way around), she especially enjoys Thai horror or any horror film. She is beyond crazy. She can watch horror films ALL by HERSELF! HAHA. Anyway. I watched Eternity, but being uncomfortable with that genre I didn't really see much, and don't remember much other than the fact that they were punished for adultery by being chained together. :ghehe: If you haven't seen it, don't watch it unless you're a hardcore Ananda or Ploy fan.

Haha.....I'll certainly pass then. I'm not a hardcore Ploy or Ananda fan. I don't watch much Thai movies, I just watch lakorns. I hate horror, even reading or hearing ghost stories scare me and I am very paranoid.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
Haha.....I'll certainly pass then. I'm not a hardcore Ploy or Ananda fan. I don't watch much Thai movies, I just watch lakorns. I hate horror, even reading or hearing ghost stories scare me and I am very paranoid.

"paranoid...?"
Okay, I'll stop with talking about horror, I'm in my room all by myself, everyone's asleep and it's almost midnight. HAHA.