Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Maybe Ken is preparing for this role...? I mean look at that goatee and stache! So smexy!!! HEHE. I LOVE that rugged look on Ken, makes him smoking hot! Not digging the hair though. It's alright, but a wee bit too long. 
yeah looks like Ken is preparing, his smexy looks is a mad bull mafia, remember the story plot in Krating there is a mass war bomb which damage his facial so then he has do a changes to get back in the mafia gang to seek revenge on who killed his family then later met Cherry 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Awww. Ken has gotten so skinny. I agree with Phatman. I don't like when guys have their hair side swept like Justin Bieber's old hairstyle. I prefer that they have their hair styled up and away from their faces so we can see their hansome faces. Seems like many of the stars have been losing their parents. It's quite disheartening because their parents are still young. I at least expect them to live up to 80 years old. Many are mid-age when they past away.

Well, side-swept hairstyles are okay for me as long as they're short or not too long that they're covering half the face. Haha. I do like clean-cut hairstyles too. 
How old was his dad, btw? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
yeah looks like Ken is preparing, his smexy looks is a mad bull mafia, remember the story plot in Krating there is a mass war bomb which damage his facial so then he has do a changes to get back in the mafia gang to seek revenge on who killed his family then later met Cherry 

I hope it is! HAHA.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I honestly do not have high hopes for lots of romantic scenes . Act Art makes good lakorns, but they typically lack in the romance department.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow reading all from da last two pages...i'm super excited now tat finally we get to see Tik & Mew fitting hehehehe! Slowly one by one :)

About Ken losing his father, i wish him luck :kiss: and stay health and please dont drop this project :yes:

:thanks: ninja007 for all da subbing and translating!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For this type of series, I'm all for romantic. 1960 is like the period for romance. HAHA. I hope they don't take out a lot of the romantic parts. 

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Maybe Ken is preparing for this role...? I mean look at that goatee and stache! So smexy!!! HEHE. I LOVE that rugged look on Ken, makes him smoking hot! Not digging the hair though. It's alright, but a wee bit too long. 
That is what I thought the moment I see him in the clip. lol.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Noi's interview from Sanook. She says the reason Kane been rejecting works because of his father's illness. He wanted to take care of his father. Now since his father passed, he is going to take a break from works to take care of his mother. His parents were always together and now his father is gone, he doesn't want his mom to feel lonely.

I think this is the reason he pulled out from this Lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
Noi's interview from Sanook. She says the reason Kane been rejecting works because of his father's illness. He wanted to take care of his father. Now since his father passed, he is going to take a break from works to take care of his mother. His parents were always together and now his father is gone, he doesn't want his mom to feel lonely.

but that doesn't stop him from rejecting his lakorn duty, i know he wouldn't do such things to somebody like alot older he has good manners he has respect for Khun Off and wife 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
but that doesn't stop him from rejecting his lakorn duty, i know he wouldn't do such things to somebody like alot older he has good manners he has respect for Khun Off and wife 
Well Noi said since Kane is taking a break to be with his mom and grief. She is the one who is going to work like crazy. Her Lakorn just has opening ceremony and filming soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
Well Noi said since Kane is taking a break to be with his mom and grief. She is the one who is going to work like crazy. Her Lakorn just has opening ceremony and filming soon.
i think she's in demand and in control of his life, well if Ken chose to quit this series then i've lost interest in watching this series since Krating as far i know its the most interesting plot cos the fierce bull mafia this role suited Ken and out of all his n'ek i find Cherry she matches him i wish they both been named as 'koo-jin or koo-kwan' 
and if Noi says her husband is taking a break then that means not just rejecting this series even chances of him in Sapai Jao will be less too
sometime i kind of annoyed of Noi she always have to make decision its like on her own little world Ken has to follow her 
a question is she acting for this series or Ken himself?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:

Awe...he probably will pull out or has pulled put then. That's so sad. I feel bad now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i think she's in demand and in control of his life, well if Ken chose to quit this series then i've lost interest in watching this series since Krating as far i know its the most interesting plot cos the fierce bull mafia this role suited Ken and out of all his n'ek i find Cherry she matches him i wish they both been named as 'koo-jin or koo-kwan' 
and if Noi says her husband is taking a break then that means not just rejecting this series even chances of him in Sapai Jao will be less too
sometime i kind of annoyed of Noi she always have to make decision its like on her own little world Ken has to follow her 
a question is she acting for this series or Ken himself?
Haha. Seems like someone doesn't really like Noi.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Haha. Seems like someone doesn't really like Noi.
yes i have a reason, tell u something when i dislike something i have reason where as some they say disliking cos feel like wanting to say to hurt that person 
oh btw if Ken drop out then this series is less interesting, but if Ch3 chose a well known pra'ek to replace Ken yes I'm willing to gain the interest back somebody i can watch