angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
but that doesn't stop him from rejecting his lakorn duty, i know he wouldn't do such things to somebody like alot older he has good manners he has respect for Khun Off and wife 
Yesterday  Khun Off and his wife went to P'Ken's father's funeral

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well yeah because Ken's father is a legend. He was an actor, writer and the TV producers. He was Pa Jaew's mentor. Ken's mom, not sure if she was actress but she is a script writer also and her recent works is with channel 7. Mae Kah and the current one on aired on Friday, Saturday and Sunday with Pok and Jakkajan. So a lot of celebrities would be there.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Cr. Newsplus

หน่อยบุษกเผยให้กำลังใจเคนหลังเสียพ่อ บอกเคนก่อนหน้านี้ไม่รับงานเพื่อดูแลพ่อตอนนี้เข้มแข็งแล้วอีกทั้งทำใจมานาน

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
yes i have a reason, tell u something when i dislike something i have reason where as some they say disliking cos feel like wanting to say to hurt that person 
oh btw if Ken drop out then this series is less interesting, but if Ch3 chose a well known pra'ek to replace Ken yes I'm willing to gain the interest back somebody i can watch

Why do I feel like you're directing that comment to me?? Haha. Whatever. I don't think Noi is as bad as you make her out to be. Just say'n. XD

noydarny said:
Well yeah because Ken's father is a legend. He was an actor, writer and the TV producers. He was Pa Jaew's mentor. Ken's mom, not sure if she was actress but she is a script writer also and her recent works is with channel 7. Mae Kah and the current one on aired on Friday, Saturday and Sunday with Pok and Jakkajan. So a lot of celebrities would be there.

Woah, really? That's very cool. No wonder they've got such a talented son. HEHE.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
About Poh Nattawut, honestly, if he was in here, I think he'll be able to pull off the role and I wouldn't mind it. He's good with action and he can play serious roles. Some of his previous lakorns were action and did really well (Ch7). Just because he's a fun and silly person doesn't mean he can't play a serious role. My only concern is that he would be short next to Cherry, considering that she's one of the taller actresses. I still have hopes for Ken to be in here though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
About Poh Nattawut, honestly, if he was in here, I think he'll be able to pull off the role and I wouldn't mind it. He's good with action and he can play serious roles. Some of his previous lakorns were action and did really well (Ch7). Just because he's a fun and silly person doesn't mean he can't play a serious role. My only concern is that he would be short next to Cherry, considering that she's one of the taller actresses. I still have hopes for Ken to be in here though.

Hehe. I like Poh. I enjoy the dude. But yeah, like you said, he might just be a wee too short. HAHA.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Hehe. I like Poh. I enjoy the dude. But yeah, like you said, he might just be a wee too short. HAHA.

Haha....I like the guy, when I first saw him, I thought he was a serious guy, but after stalking him on Instagram hehe....I learned that he was actually a really fun guy and liked him. If I were an actress, he's one of the people that I would love to work with. But yeah he would just be a bit too short....but for now, since nothing is confirmed of a withdrawal, we still have hope for our Ken to be in here.  :dance1: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
Haha....I like the guy, when I first saw him, I thought he was a serious guy, but after stalking him on Instagram hehe....I learned that he was actually a really fun guy and liked him. If I were an actress, he's one of the people that I would love to work with. But yeah he would just be a bit too short....but for now, since nothing is confirmed of a withdrawal, we still have hope for our Ken to be in here.  :dance1: 

Haha. I know, I just recently learned that he's a very fun guy. 

Yeah, my hopes for Ken is still alive. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
yes Cherry is one of the tallies as far i know she's 172cm while Poh his 175cm and Ken his 180cm and Cherry she's almost reaching up to him, so its kind of hard to choose a pra'ek that is tall enough to pair with Cherry, like Cherry she's pure Thai she isn't half i am wondering where does she got this tall feature from that is why when she goes to events she tends to wore a medium high heel shoes there was this old event with Ananda, she actually look almost taller than him

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
yes Cherry is one of the tallies as far i know she's 172cm while Poh his 175cm and Ken his 180cm and Cherry she's almost reaching up to him, so its kind of hard to choose a pra'ek that is tall enough to pair with Cherry, like Cherry she's pure Thai she isn't half i am wondering where does she got this tall feature from that is why when she goes to events she tends to wore a medium high heel shoes there was this old event with Ananda, she actually look almost taller than him
You don't have to be Caucasian to be tall. She just has the tall gene. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Well if he's taking a break from lakorns, we probably won't see him in here. Awe...
those links i've attach give a try requesting if you really want Ken to play in this series