Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim and Ananda are freaking cute together! I'm totally enjoying all these pichs one by one! That Angie girl is pretty, never seen her before so this will be my first time on her. Wonder who she will be playing? The n'rai? Maybe who know lol!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i swear Angie and Diana they kind of resemble, no wonder why Anne chose her to play as Karat younger sis 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Ops, Angie is Ananda's older sister, not mother. Typo. Sorry

And Raad probably won't start until at lease June.
Oh good, I thought she was going to be rai. Haha. She's not that old right. She's born in the 80's right?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
angelcrystal said:
Yes we all want Ken to be in here.

I really hope Ken stays. He can stop for a while after this one. Haha. He can make this one is last before he goes into hiatus. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I really hope Ken stays. He can stop for a while after this one. Haha. He can make this one is last before he goes into hiatus. 
i think it might be a yes from Ken cos no way he will give a no to Khun Off production and seeing Cherry again i don't know how many times they reunite 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that means this series is waiting and a green light to Ken only faith is really helping all of us that is sticking to Ken, his born to play in this series 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Who is Angie? What lakorns have she played in? She do look like someone but i still dont know if i have seen her in lakorns before or not.