Ninja007

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
Who is Angie? What lakorns have she played in? She do look like someone but i still dont know if i have seen her in lakorns before or not.
She did the old version of Samee Teetra, Anne's younger sister role. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
-AyLove- said:
Who is Angie? What lakorns have she played in? She do look like someone but i still dont know if i have seen her in lakorns before or not.
She also played in Bow See Chompoo with Chakrit back in 2004. It was a hit lakorn but she went on a hiatus afterwards until now. Idk why. She could've made it further. But I recommend checking it out because it's one of my most favorite lakorns of hers and Chakrit. Oh and Viwa Salub with Willy. Wasn't that great of a lakorn but the pairing between the two was hot!

Eng sub version of BSC:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba0xOhoTEbY&list=PL024CA6F570C93BEE 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Seriously i'm still waiting for the opening ceremony. Just want to see all the lovely pairing face hehehe!

Side note: Ken, just accept this lakorn lol but if not, it totally understandable :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ninja007 said:
She did the old version of Samee Teetra, Anne's younger sister role. 

Mahalo said:
She also played in Bow See Chompoo with Chakrit back in 2004. It was a hit lakorn but she went on a hiatus afterwards until now. Idk why. She could've made it further. But I recommend checking it out because it's one of my most favorite lakorns of hers and Chakrit. Oh and Viwa Salub with Willy. Wasn't that great of a lakorn but the pairing between the two was hot!

Eng sub version of BSC:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba0xOhoTEbY&list=PL024CA6F570C93BEE 

Thanks Ninja and Mahalo. If those are some of her lakorns, then I haven't seen them before, so that''s probably why I don't know her. But Okay, I might check that lakorn out, since i don;'t have any good lakorn to watch at the time,. haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Angie is beautiful! She could've continued, but yeah don't know why she stopped. I haven't completed Bow See Chompoo, but so far I'm liking it. Chakrit and Angie looks hot together, so does her and Willy. Hehe. Although her acting is alright, she's good enough.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Seriously i this morning i had a dream that everythings is comfirm and they are done with fliming :loool: and Ananda and Kim part already start airing hehehehe! I'm must be really despreate :loool:

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:

i know iam out of the topic but i really want to watch lakorn Viwa Salub where can i find it, cause i only found dub i want in thai language 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
kodocha said:
i know iam out of the topic but i really want to watch lakorn Viwa Salub where can i find it, cause i only found dub i want in thai language 
Sadly, idk where to find it because I tried searching myself. I saw the dubbed one but the ending was cut off so I was kind of searching around for the original, but still no sign of it anywhere. 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
Sadly, idk where to find it because I tried searching myself. I saw the dubbed one but the ending was cut off so I was kind of searching around for the original, but still no sign of it anywhere. 
thank you 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

(Twitter from reporter. But they didn't specify the source. Not sure if it's realizable.)
Krating & Raad will start filming in June. As of now, Pra'k is still the same.

---
Rumor says. P'Off is still waiting for Ken to change mind,

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:

(Twitter from reporter. But they didn't specify the source. Not sure if it's realizable.)
Krating & Raad will start filming in June. As of now, Pra'k is still the same.

---
Rumor says. P'Off is still waiting for Ken to change mind,
means Pra'k of Krating is probably P'Ken mostly? Thanks for sharing news