[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

catttuong

sarNie Egg
Cecilia, :thanks:Thank you.  You are awesome.

I understand Paat and agree with writer about Paat's action on this scene.  His ex hurt  him so much and left a deep scar in his heart.  Therefore, he fears that Pueng will be same as his ex.   Paat and Pueng 's love is at early stage, not stable yet.  They need to go through challenges in order to understand and love each other more.  Additional, she did not sleep at home on that night and Prawutt showed up together with her on next morning.  If I was Paat, I will misunderstand and get jealous too.  Paat gets mad and speaks up (honest) rather than he keeps quiet and gives her cold treatment that may get more misunderstanding. 

Pueng is strong will lady.  The writer should write that Pueng should not leave with Potawee.  She should stay home and be strong until Paat calm down, then she can tell him her side of story.  She leaves with another man that will make situation gets worse.  That fit with Pueng's character.

Pok .......... aggrrhhhh .......... I want to get a stick and hit her butt     ..... she is an evil girl...........I hope Paat kicks both mother & daughter out of his house and Pueng stands up and protect her love.

catttuong

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching ep9 with English sub.  This ep is good.  I cried with Pueng again at police station scene when Pueng put tea in the big wood box and said tea is their farm's heart ........ awwwwwwww.  

Ken and Pitchy act great in ep 9. 

cecilia

Staff member
Not sure if anyone caught it .. she refers the tea house to 'ours' instead of yours in episode 9 (can't remember where).

Anyway, Paat will go after her .. he already miss her enough .. get angry when Chi tease him by bringing up Peung's name.

catttuong

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
Not sure if anyone caught it .. she refers the tea house to 'ours' instead of yours in episode 9 (can't remember where).

Anyway, Paat will go after her .. he already miss her enough .. get angry when Chi tease him by bringing up Peung's name.
I did not catch that.  "ours" tea house ........ awwww :wub:

When this drama is completed, I will go back to see it all over again. 

Paat will go find and apologize to Pueng ?? ......... hehehehehehe ............. :wub:

What is happen to Pok and her mother? will Paat kick them out ?? ............. man, I will kick them out

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Peung sister made me so mad I can't even watch the drama, so I'll stick to reading it here. :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol. I totally agree! She also have such an annoying voice, that make me want to kick her!!!!!!!!!! Lol.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
cant stand pok/her mom. they both just make me mad. hope they will at lease get some karma for all the pain. they both put peung through.

cecilia

Staff member
Spoiler
Paat reconciled with Peung after hearing the whole truth from Prawut.  Prawut gave him some beating as well as lecture to wake him up from being blind from his past love.  Prawut told Paat that he's lucky that Peung loves him with all her heart.  Paat finally understood everything that Prawut said and went back to try to be god to Peung.

Peung was still at Potawee's place.  She wanted to take her father to the city to help him recover again.  Potawee requested not to do that but Peung insisted. 

Days later, Paat came by to work things out with Peung.  Peung ignored him by going with Potawee.  Potawee felt like a third wheel so he excused himself with some lame reasons and left the two lovers to get clear up the air between them.  Paat apologized but Peung refused to listen.  Paat felt disappointed and left.   On the day that Peung is leaving, she went up to pay a visit to the tea field.  She talked to the plant and told them to grow well ..and that she'll think of them while she's in the city.  All of a suddenly, she saw some floating lantern/balloon. She followed the balloon to the mountain side.  While admiring them, she heard footsteps from behind and turned to look around to see Paat with a flower crown.  He walked to her and confessed his wrong doing again.

"You once told me that a flower crown made from beautiful flower can't compete with a field flower crown.  It may not be the prettiest but it was made by the person who love you the most.  Allow me to take this princess back to the castle.   Please return w/me."

Peung continued to stand still

"I want you to stay with me.  I want your laughter. I want to listen to your good words. I can't live without you b/c you're my life.  I love you."

Peung slowly raise her voice, "enough."

Paat felt disappointed b/c he thought she refused to forgive him.

"How long will you let me stand in the cold?"

Paat smiled with happiness along with Peung.

"I want to return to the castle the minute I saw your face."

The two rushed to meet each other.  Paat gave the flower crown to Peung.

"My princess."

Peung rushed in to hug him among hundreds of floating lantern/balloon.

Reactions: Iya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks cecilia!!! What would we be without you. Haha. Now that i know what's going on, i can't wait to watch them in action!!

Reactions: Iya

Iya

sarNie Adult
okay, cece, that spoilers made me forgive Prawut a tiny bit from his little stunt and Potawee is in my good grace again. lol. thanks for the spoilers. can't wait for Monday's Sweetness. :D 

Btw, is that last spoiler the ending for the drama?

catttuong

sarNie Egg
Cecilia ,  Thank you so much for updating spoilers *hug*.  This can get me through to Monday.  Every day, I check out this page for spoilers and love it too.

Awww ......... Paat is so romantic.  No wonder Pueng loves him so much!! 

Oh man, I am looking forward to Monday and Tuesday which is odd.  Because I don't like Monday that much.  Now I do.

I am counting down the days now ............. 2 more days ....... YAY !!! 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
cant believe this one will end soon? i so enjoyed this lakorn. missed ken a lot. it was so worth the waiting. going to miss him until his next lakorn.

pichy is doint quite well for a beginner. she'll get better with time. some facial improvement then she'll be good.

cecilia

Staff member
Iya said:
okay, cece, that spoilers made me forgive Prawut a tiny bit from his little stunt and Potawee is in my good grace again. lol. thanks for the spoilers. can't wait for Monday's Sweetness. :D

Btw, is that last spoiler the ending for the drama?
This is not the end of their story ja .. there's more but i think i'll stop here .. don't want to spoil the ending for everyone since we're this close to ending already lol

But if anyone wants it .. just msg me and i'll translate it for you.