[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
houathao18 said:
wait.. wat? So did Pueng get raped by her ex?.. lol :((((( she better not! i will punch my computer screen. LOL
by the spolir cecilia post. she almost got rape by her ex bf. only reason he didnt rape her is cuz she was crying/begging.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hippo said:
I'm a little late but the last 2 eps were soooo❤❤❤❤
Past was just so cute and so sweet. Always touching her and holding her....spazzzz
And when he wore the clothes she prepared for him....eheheheh....cute!
And the pic of the prince he stuck on her family pic!....I wish that scene was a little longer, we didn't hear her response.

They cut out a lot!
I just realised whilst watching the opening credits and some old bts.
There is a scene where they dance together when he forces her to dance with the Hmong people and pooka wee is suppose to push pat to go dance with her to, but they cut it out

This has 15 eps total, son and Patricia's Lakorn will air on the 2nd July after this.....
Only 3 eps left till the end
I'm ready for the missunderstandings and can't wait to see how sweet the end will be.
Not long till Monday

Well, at least this lakorn will run 2 more weeks! YAY!

houathao18

sarNie Egg
lover123 said:
by the spolir cecilia post. she almost got rape by her ex bf. only reason he didnt rape her is cuz she was crying/begging.
 yay!! lolol i would be really really disappointed if she did really get raped. lol but now I have more hope for the next episode! lol Thanks! :)

little22

sarNie Juvenile
lover123 said:
that why i dont get these guy/woman sometime. one would believe the willing scene would be better then the r-scene.
@little22. hello sad to hear that your home almost got burn.

jscuttlebuggist said:
@little22: hope everything goes well soon and that you and your family is safe. God bless na :)

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

@Ajart AKfc: Welcome to AF! ^^

phatman said:
Hope everyone and everything else is fine for you...

Anyway, haven't been on viki so I don't really know what its like now...let me go check.

Thanks to all AF comments caring messages.  I've been blessed that my family is ok n most importantly home is good others stuffs r minor lost.  God Thewada is watching us.  I missed this forum for the last 2 weeks.  I wonder if n'ek n p'ek slept together hehe cus I'm not sure what ep is on but remember when P'ek was lighting the candles n he was about to kiss her n she didn't hestitate to move but it end the night there.  I feel like they had a romantic night and it was the next morning lol.  I felt like the director wanted us to think if something happen maybe they did do the deed.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
little22 said:

Thanks to all AF comments caring messages.  I've been blessed that my family is ok n most importantly home is good others stuffs r minor lost.  God Thewada is watching us.  I missed this forum for the last 2 weeks.  I wonder if n'ek n p'ek slept together hehe cus I'm not sure what ep is on but remember when P'ek was lighting the candles n he was about to kiss her n she didn't hestitate to move but it end the night there.  I feel like they had a romantic night and it was the next morning lol.  I felt like the director wanted us to think if something happen maybe they did do the deed.
It's good to hear that you and your family are safe.

Yeah, they cut so much...grr.

hippo

sarNie Adult
some bts clips jaaa....

credit to CatMatdz3 again =D

the raping scene....he is to good of a person.....but its killing him inside so badly..you just can't hate him....you can only understand him :cry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDu9Bu_KIiQ

i dunno if anyone posted this, but i thought it was funny
Ice talk's about never having seen Dew take of his top and never knew how muscular  he was and accidently smiled when she saw his body and was really shy....she said all the make up artist and stylist are really are really happy.
it was cute that he was banging his head on her shoulder. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Naajqnq-ouE

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe man. I'm on my phone and can't see that at this moment. Dew was so hot. During that R scene I kind of wished I was Ice. Haha. I can't help it, he's too yummy.

cecilia

Staff member
They were teasing her behind the scene -- Open WIC3 too lmao
She's such a sport .. laugh at herself for drooling over her p'ek rai.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
They were teasing her behind the scene -- Open WIC3 too lmao
She's such a sport .. laugh at herself for drooling over her p'ek rai.
Haha. That's so funny, drooling over Dew?? 

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I'm just starting this one. All I can say is Ken is hot and his acting is finally back on track. Namtarn on the other hand is gorgeous, but her acting is so so...well duh TKALF, she's a newbie! LOL. Her posture and body language gives her away. She just looks uncomfortable, like she's nervous or something. I like her crying scenes though, she's very good at it. So good that I can watch her cry all day. LOL. Anyway, I'm digging Namtarn! 

hippo

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Awe man. I'm on my phone and can't see that at this moment. Dew was so hot. During that R scene I kind of wished I was Ice. Haha. I can't help it, he's too yummy.
to funny.

I gotta go watch wic 3 now.

I dunno if I told you guys but one of my friends won the comp to go Hong Kong with Namtarn and Boy!!
How lucky and awesome is that?!
I'm super jealous!!

Monday is not to long nowwww.....luckily I have something to watch everyday, otherwise I would die waiting for this to air each week.

I hope that their misunderstanding doesn't last to long 1 ep is enough. Max 1 1/2 eps....I wanna see more sweetness

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hippo said:
to funny.

I gotta go watch wic 3 now.

I dunno if I told you guys but one of my friends won the comp to go Hong Kong with Namtarn and Boy!!
How lucky and awesome is that?!
I'm super jealous!!

Monday is not to long nowwww.....luckily I have something to watch everyday, otherwise I would die waiting for this to air each week.

I hope that their misunderstanding doesn't last to long 1 ep is enough. Max 1 1/2 eps....I wanna see more sweetness

Seriously!! Is that what the advertisement at the end with Boy and Namtarn's picture was all about?? Win a trip to HK with Boy and Namtarn?? Wah...so lucky. If it was Ken and Namtarn I'd probably be more envious, but since it's only Boy...eh, I can live with it. HAHAHA. I love Boy, just if it was Ken I'd go nuts. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just watched half of episode 11 with subs and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! All over again!!!!!!!!! I love the tea drinking scene. They seriously made it HOT. The way Ken and Namtarn looked at eachother so...seductively...made me asdlkjasdlfjaldjfoafioajefo. Haha. I didn't like that they cut out ALOT of scenes, but after watching half of ep 11...I think I'm pretty content. HEHE. The bed scene was also too cute. Namtarn looked sooo pretty and cute when she smiled while Ken was moving towards her. Haha. It's like it's not even part of the script, she just smiled because she felt giddy. HEHE. Ken and Namtarn looks REALLY good together. I can say that again. They LOOK GOOOOD together!!!!!!! :ghehe:

Okay, this is kind of off topic, but don't you guys think Namtarn resembles Joy Rinlanee?? Every time Namtarn cries and talks she reminds me of Joy, because that's exactly how Joy acts too when she cries. Haha. They also have big lips, round eyes, and sound a wee bit alike, except Joy has more prominent features. I like 'em both! I'm a total Namtarn fan now. HEHE.

cecilia

Staff member
^She has a mix of her and p'Aff to me ... I adore her a lot as well ..
And yup, after watching episode 11 over and over .. i'm fine with how things are ---
we don't need to see their willing after watching how sensual they were w/tea making -- those staring .. so seductive and chilling!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
^She has a mix of her and p'Aff to me ... I adore her a lot as well ..
And yup, after watching episode 11 over and over .. i'm fine with how things are ---
we don't need to see their willing after watching how sensual they were w/tea making -- those staring .. so seductive and chilling!
Yes, I agree. They really don't need the willing anymore. That scene was willing enough. Haha. Or like someone said, it's like they made love already. Haha.

cecilia

Staff member
^Not helping either when Paat told her that he'll teach her to make soft, gentle, flavor-able tea and that it tastes better when he drinks with the one who share the same feeling as him  lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
^Not helping either when Paat told her that he'll teach her to make soft, gentle, flavor-able tea and that it tastes better when he drinks with the one who share the same feeling as him  lol
Tell me about it! I got chills all over when he told her that. Haha. Now that I'm up, I gotta go finish all of 11.