[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
i found sometime pichy is cute and sometime she "awkward"...but still looking forward to this lakorn afterall it y Ken were talking about...

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i found sometime pichy is cute and sometime she "awkward"...but still looking forward to this lakorn afterall it y Ken were talking about...
"awkward" she too is
she reminds me of yaya
coz yaya likes to make cute poses but some poses can be really annoyingly weird

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Does anyone know when the airing date is? I'm looking forward to this because I'm desperate for some Ken~ess. I didn't enjoy any of his lakorns after 365 Wan Hang Ruk. I tried Rahut Torachon, but I'm not very fond of Chompoo and the action scenes were dreadful, so I quit (plus no English subtitles); watched the first episode of Kol Ruk Luang Jai, but the camera angles were just so corny I couldn't stand it, so I gave up; finally, I gave Ruk Khun Tao Fah a shot, but didn't like the idea that he had four love interests, so I skipped it (no English subtitles either). Now, I really want to see a new Ken lakorn to satisfy my thirst. I did however finish one of his old ones called Sueb Lub Rahat Ruk, and he was oh so handsome in there; his crew cut hair made him look so sexy, it's my favorite Ken hair style.

I hope his character in this lakorn isn't so nice, because lately he's been taking on roles where he plays a man who is soft spoken and nice to the lead gals. I want to see some aggressive women-despising Ken again haha, although not to harsh like in Sawan Biang.

Since this is Pichy's first lakorn, I won't expect too much from her. I just hope she does her best to give her best performance, and make me forget that she's 14 years younger than him! ^_^

YaMaMiKi

Does anyone know when the airing date is? I'm looking forward to this because I'm desperate for some Ken~ess. I didn't enjoy any of his lakorns after 365 Wan Hang Ruk. I tried Rahut Torachon, but I'm not very fond of Chompoo and the action scenes were dreadful, so I quit (plus no English subtitles); watched the first episode of Kol Ruk Luang Jai, but the camera angles were just so corny I couldn't stand it, so I gave up; finally, I gave Ruk Khun Tao Fah a shot, but didn't like the idea that he had four love interests, so I skipped it (no English subtitles either). Now, I really want to see a new Ken lakorn to satisfy my thirst. I did however finish one of his old ones called Sueb Lub Rahat Ruk, and he was oh so handsome in there; his crew cut hair made him look so sexy, it's my favorite Ken hair style.

I hope his character in this lakorn isn't so nice, because lately he's been taking on roles where he plays a man who is soft spoken and nice to the lead gals. I want to see some aggressive women-despising Ken again haha, although not to harsh like in Sawan Biang.

Since this is Pichy's first lakorn, I won't expect too much from her. I just hope she does her best to give her best performance, and make me forget that she's 14 years younger than him! ^_^
well said
and about the airing date i'm pretty sure they only started filming so they wont air untill months

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
well said
and about the airing date i'm pretty sure they only started filming so they wont air untill months
They JUST started filming :blink:?! Wah! How am I going to depend on my patience :unsure: ! Gosh darn, I wish I didn't know about this forum, so I won't be so hasty. Waiting is just not my thing.

YaMaMiKi

They JUST started filming :blink:?! Wah! How am I going to depend on my patience :unsure: ! Gosh darn, I wish I didn't know about this forum, so I won't be so hasty. Waiting is just not my thing.
thats how i felt but lucky i had alice that kept on telling me to wait and calm down so it help abit

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thats how i felt but lucky i had alice that kept on telling me to wait and calm down so it help abit
Haha. I'm still very impatient right now.
I've got nothing to watch at the moment, so I'm forcing myself to watch Kon Ruk Luang Jai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've got nothing to watch at the moment, so I'm forcing myself to watch Kon Ruk Luang Jai.
try Rang Ngao Janie twin lakorn its very interesting now since the stronger Janie Moonin will show

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
try Rang Ngao Janie twin lakorn its very interesting now since the stronger Janie Moonin will show
Eh~ I don't know. I'm not very fond of Janie's acting nor Lil' Ken. I think I'm going to try to finish Jaosao Prissana, even though I don't really like Nok either.

YaMaMiKi

if you go to i heart lakorn they have a range of lakorn that are engsubs
otherwise you can try the thread that has the user that sub lakorn

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Ken's lakorn with UMA are not that great and he's been playing the calm-nice guy roles lately. I want Ken to play the dorky-talkative roles again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken's lakorn with UMA are not that great and he's been playing the calm-nice guy roles lately. I want Ken to play the dorky-talkative roles again.
majurat see nampueng shall be the one u want to see of Ken cos in here his character is like kongkai Rome getting all obsessive and jealousy but his not dum like KK

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think you will like ken's character in here because the p'ek is smart, aggressive and jealous of n'ek when the other men around her.