[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Hahah. U think so? Mark and Yaya don't have chemistry though. Mark still looks hot shirtless because i don't like Nadech's chest hair much. Kim matches both Mark and Nadech but she matches much more with Mark.

(Off topic). Speaking of the calendar, I'm looking forward to Mark and Kim reuniting for their 3rd lakorn together! And i also heard that Nadech and Yaya are going to reunite for their 4th lakorn together. Love MK Team!
(OFF TOPIC)TALKING ABOUT NADECHS CHEST HAIR...DID YOU WATCH THE INTERVIEW WHERE HE SAID"YAYA LIKES TO PLUCK MY CHEST HAIR"...I WAS CRACKING UP BIG TIME

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I miss soooo much but finally catch up...I felt like there not many much filming of this lakorn??? Or is it just me lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I miss soooo much but finally catch up...I felt like there not many much filming of this lakorn??? Or is it just me lol
Yup! Same feeling here. Does anyone know how long filming usually takes?? Why don't they film as they air? That would be much better for us, we don't have to wait haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ He needs another lakorn with Anne so she could slap some talent back into him haha. Jk. I still love my Ken no matter how crappy his lakorns are.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Awe...so no Ken and Ann then...sucks.

Is it just me or Ken got really skinny?? He doesn't have that rough shoulder anymore...unless it's just the camera angle for that 4th pic.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Ken is pair up with Janie who is his old co-star and Ploy who he is new co-star...WOW I remember back tat Ploy and Ken did a shoot together in 2011??? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Wow Ken is pair up with Janie who is his old co-star and Ploy who he is new co-star...WOW I remember back tat Ploy and Ken did a shoot together in 2011??? Correct me if I'm wrong...
Yeah. Ploy did a calendar photoshoot with Ken and Anne for 2011.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
thanks meadow for the great pics... love to c new ken janie drama, i miss them. they r really cute at the shot, janie laughing heartily, shes in good company tats why !!! <3 kenjanie