[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is the only other lakorn I am looking forward to see and it is airing after my favorite lakorn at the moment. I think Pichy is cute and Ken is to die for in this kind of role.  His hotness just goes off when he is mad. Can't wait!

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
icons about this new drana according to the teasers made by kaixinmuban@KCFC(Ken Chinese Fans Club)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
THIS LAKORN NEEDS TO COME OUT NOW! I feel like dying if this doesn't come out soon. Anyways, it's actually quite funny about Ken's character because in real life Ken's all funny and joyful and in the MSNP he's all evil and mean. LOLOL! But that's awesome. <3 Ken and Pichy are cute together. Idrc about the age difference, THEY CUTE! And yes I know that Ken's married and all. :3 His family's cute. :) Really hoping this lakorn comes out this month. :// I've been waiting a while now.... 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cecilia that was a great MV! I'm all hyped now...again! Haha. Man...when does that one lakorn stop airing, so this one can air. Haha.

Mae

sarNie Adult
This lakorn looks soo good.. I can't wait for it to air... anyone know when it'll come out?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
we're so bad .. hoping that FILM/MATT's lakorn come to a closure sooner than expect lol

Oh no, did I say it out loud? Oops. HAHAH, jk. Although I *ahem* do cross my fingers *ahem* and hope *ahem*. Haha.